🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Jets oust Tebow

Nothing says happiness to a liberal as much as an evangelical failing.

Why should "liberals" have all the fun?

You confused me there for a minute. Generally, the terms "liberals" and "fun" aren't used in the same sentence.

They take themselves too seriously. I remember how the hippies were back in the 60's and 70's. They wildly underestimated the right wing fascists that operated the political military industrial complex. They were right of course, just too high most of the time to focus, make a plan and carry it out. Dumber still were the weathermen. They thought that they could shock the establishment into looking at thier motivation or investigate thier targets. Rediculous. Business had the public completely hypnotised through television and print. If your best friend came to you in 1966 and laid out what he and those established military arms manufacturers had in mind you would have laughed at him. The Soviets and the Chinese made a huge error in judgement that played into the hands of the PMIC which was to control information within thier countries and not allow foriegn news reporters to bring thier message out to the world. That made it possible..no!...easy to portray the "enemy" any way the PMIC want to. Of course there was crualty and coersion in those places but our country has no problem sucking up to tyrants ...as long as they are OUR tyrants.

OH! we were talking about football. OOPS! The Jets misshandled the "Tebow" message just like communists used to misshandle THIER message. Winning and losing is secondary to selling tickets..raising ticket prices and the billions raked in by selling rights to television commercials. The religious are a golden goose ready to be popped in the oven. Much of the wealth has been chaneled off to them and obviously "They Will Buy Anything". If the Jets had promoted Tebows" religious eccentricities rather than down play them the religious would have shoveled heaping piles of cash to support thier new hero. Marketing WORKS when you use it!

If they rarely used him, how did they know he wasn't that good? What were his stats w/ the Jets?

I think they just got cold feet and back pedaled away from promoting his religious interests. I bet dollars to donuts that's why they aquired him in the first place though. "Just think about all the Christians that will come to the stadium in droves to support him" ...blah...blah...blah.

Then when the rubber needed to meet the road Tebow's religious antics were never talked about. Tebow was nothing without the religious angle. He is OK just not the kind of player to get excited about. The truth is that much of what he accomplished in Denver was lucky.

Nothing says happiness to a liberal as much as an evangelical failing.

I don't think he's going to die a pauper. If he was let go then he prolly got paid anyway. Not like he quit or got busted in off-field shenanigans.

what-if-tim-tebow-is-really-an-amazing-quarterback-who-intentionally-plays-like-crap-and-then-stages-amazing-comebacks-just-so-he-can-give-credit-to-jesus-thumb.jpg

What if?????

Bigotry

dump the nice white kid and keep the lousy brown one.

actually, it's hard for the morally impaired to be around clean cut people.
he didn't drink, smoke, do drugs, fuck bitches. Which, by appearances, is what you are supposed to do. And the fact that he could actually resist temptations, pissed off his weaker teams mates, which was made clear by all the gossip that leaked out about him.

well said.If the Jets actually keep Sanchez for their starter next year,their general manager needs to be fired and Ryan as well if he is stupid enough to start him.anybody would be an improvement over sanchez.Ryan will have lost the faith and trust of jets fans if he starts Sanchez.any smart coach if they were stuck with him on the team,would bench him and start someone else on opening day.I dont care if the general manager orders you for him to be a starter,if you want to win and your the head coach of the jets,you risk your job and say-" screw you,i want to win.we cant do that with sanchez as the quarterback."

Last edited:
Bigotry

he didn't drink, smoke, do drugs, fuck bitches. Which, by appearances, is what you are supposed to do. And the fact that he could actually resist temptations, pissed off his weaker teams mates, which was made clear by all the gossip that leaked out about him.

well said.If the Jets actually keep Sanchez for their starter next year,their general manager needs to be fired and Ryan as well if he is stupid enough to start him.anybody would be an improvement over sanchez.Ryan will have lost the faith and trust of jets fans if he starts Sanchez.any smart coach if they were stuck with him on the team,would bench him and start someone else on opening day.I dont care if the general manager orders you for him to be a starter,if you want to win and your the head coach of the jets,you risk your job and say screw you,i want to win.we cant do that with sanchez as the quarterback.

Mrak Sanchez has played brilliantly at times in the past. I'm curious what happened in his life that has caused him to lose control when he should be at the peak of his career. I speculate that the problem is the fans in New York. I speculate that the problem is with the management style of the Jets.

Playing proffesional sports in New York has proven to be hard for some players that require support from thier teams fans to flourish. There have been many examples of individual players getting jaded and losing a will to succeed in that environment.

Playing proffesional sports in New York has proven to be hard for some players that require support from thier teams fans to flourish. There have been many examples of individual players getting jaded and losing a will to succeed in that environment.

I'm certain that if Seattle had any professional sports teams, then they would have jaded players too.

:razz:

Bigotry

well said.If the Jets actually keep Sanchez for their starter next year,their general manager needs to be fired and Ryan as well if he is stupid enough to start him.anybody would be an improvement over sanchez.Ryan will have lost the faith and trust of jets fans if he starts Sanchez.any smart coach if they were stuck with him on the team,would bench him and start someone else on opening day.I dont care if the general manager orders you for him to be a starter,if you want to win and your the head coach of the jets,you risk your job and say screw you,i want to win.we cant do that with sanchez as the quarterback.

Mrak Sanchez has played brilliantly at times in the past. I'm curious what happened in his life that has caused him to lose control when he should be at the peak of his career. I speculate that the problem is the fans in New York. I speculate that the problem is with the management style of the Jets.

very interesting hypothesis

There were some great Sanchez moments. Sanchez outduels Brady as Jets beat Patriots 28-14 - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

He needed time and support to develop his skills. However, he lost his poise, he lost his position. I do believe he can get both back, even with the J-E-T-S.

Forum List

Back