🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Jets oust Tebow

Bigotry

dump the nice white kid and keep the lousy brown one.

actually, it's hard for the morally impaired to be around clean cut people.
he didn't drink, smoke, do drugs, fuck bitches. Which, by appearances, is what you are supposed to do. And the fact that he could actually resist temptations, pissed off his weaker teams mates, which was made clear by all the gossip that leaked out about him.
never mind jesus will find him a new job

Interesting that the leftist twits in here are the ones knocking Tebow because of his religious beliefs and his "clean" lifestyle.

These are the same people who worship athletes who do 'roids, shoot themselves, do drugs, have 6 kids by 6 different women, get in bar fights, beat their girlfriends or wives, etc.
im not a lefty by a long way i think tebow sucks donkey balls . i love RG3 (my team ) and he is very religious religion has nothing to do with the knocking of tebow

Last edited:
He could try to turn himself into a Full Back, or go play QB up in Canada. Still make some money somehow.

Interesting that the leftist twits in here are the ones knocking Tebow because of his religious beliefs and his "clean" lifestyle.

These are the same people who worship athletes who do 'roids, shoot themselves, do drugs, have 6 kids by 6 different women, get in bar fights, beat their girlfriends or wives, etc.

What ever happened to the good old days when it was cool to smack women around?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk]Andy Kaufman wrestles a 327 pound woman - YouTube[/ame]

I never thought Tebow to be a good QB for the pros, but the NY jets in all their stupidity, mishandled Tebow and the whole situation from day one. They were to use Tebow 15 plays a game, nope they didn't, they said he was the number 2 QB, he wasn't. They let him come in and suit up and then cut him.

The Jets coaching staff never wanted Tebow, lied to Tebow and Tebow came out looking classy. I dislike Tebow and he looked better than the Jets in this situation.

This Jets are a classless organization, top to bottom.

I wish Tee Hee Bow would have stayed in Denver. At least he would have had a few minutes a game as backup. Manning destroyed most of his opponents and Timmy could score a few meaningless TDs and do his GodSquad kneel and annoy those of us that get annoyed at players and fans that believe there is a god that cares about who wins a football game. Just because T Tebow makes a fool of himself and those that don't think he is making a fool of himself doesn't mean you have to assume god has entered your television and will turn you into a Christian. The networks could just treat him like one of those goofs that runs out on the field..and turn the cameras away from him..THEN watch the religious morons SQUEEL!!

Go Hawks!

Last edited:
I wish Tee Hee Bow would have stayed in Denver. At least he would have had a few minutes a game as backup. Manning destroyed most of his opponents and Timmy could score a few meaningless TDs and do his GodSquad kneel and annoy those of us that get annoyed at players and fans that believe there is a god that cares about who wins a football game. Just because T Tebow makes a fool of himself and those that don't think he is making a fool of himself doesn't mean you have to assume god has entered your television and will turn you into a Christian. The networks could just treat him like one of those goofs that runs out on the field..and turn the cameras away from him..THEN watch the religious morons SQUEEL!!

Go Hawks!

^ that :)

Go Hawks!

Like they did so often with Ray Lewis?

Gimme a break
:eusa_hand:

So Tebow isn't the greatest player around....Maybe just barely middle-of-the-pack.

But that doesn't 'splain why the Jets waited until after the draft to release him.

Methinks there's something more to the story here.

Maybe, just maybe the Jets didn't think he was good enough to play for the Jets, and as far as the draft goes, the Jets still have Sanchez and now they have a backup they believe can do a better job at backup.

im not a lefty by a long way i think tebow sucks donkey balls . i love RG3 (my team ) and he is very religious religion has nothing to do with the knocking of tebow

Only time will tell if RG3 will be even a good quarterback. In my opinion he will never be a great quarterback up there with the likes of the Montana, Manning and/or Young.

A cocksucker (that 'gay' black basketball player) is a hero.

A hero (that white boy who is not ashamed to be a christian) is a cocksucker.

No wonder America is so messed up that it re-elected a useless empty suit with a charming smile.

No wonder and no surprise that there may not be an America with that kind of attitude.

Forum List

Back