NY State Assembly Bill A99

The founders also believed in mandatory quarantines during a pandemic. They did so in the 1700s. Bit smarter than conspiracy kooks, those fellows were so ahead of their time!

For specific situations, a person coming off a ship, or against a far deadlier disease like typhoid or smallpox. They also only had that in their arsenal, as modern medicine was not in existence, or even the testing required to sort people out.

They also limited the quarantine to definitive areas, so maybe a block was quarantined but not whole cities, and not rural areas just because the government is too lazy to issue separate edicts.
G.T. is impervious to logic. Don't even start with statistics on the fatality of the disease to him, or any other logical arguments.

The only thing he understands is the propaganda.

The founders also believed in mandatory quarantines during a pandemic. They did so in the 1700s. Bit smarter than conspiracy kooks, those fellows were so ahead of their time!
There is a difference between quarantining sick people and healthy people.

iu
I wonder when the boat loads of chinese troops will start arriving in SF to help the Chinacrats round people up and run their concentration camps. If they aren't already there...

There is a difference between quarantining sick people and healthy people.

iu
Actually, there isn’t.

During the Polio epidemic, whole families were quarantined whether all members had polio or not.

1609422842230.jpeg

Last edited:
Most folks were alarmed at this.

But now? Do a Google search for this, "NY State Assembly Bill A99"

Because now, it is coming here.

" ” 2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELE- GEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN- TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO- PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.”

That's right, detention facilities, concentration camps.

The establishment releases criminals, while rounding up law abiding folks. Up is now down.

No, ‘most’ folks aren’t.

It’s the folks on the right who are ‘alarmed’ – dishonest demagogues propagating lies about “detention facilities” and “concentration camps.”

The reprehensible right has no shame.

You're not going to have an argument with a conspiracy enthusiast, like the OP. They are not rational, there's always a scary "they" with a grand plan. Derpa derp derp derp, derpitty derp is the only adequate response. Read some studies on the mental deficiency that causes one to become a conspiracy enthusiast, and you'll learn where it all comes from and how it's not fruitful to engage. They'll end up wither getting mental health assistance, dying looking under their beds or worse, doing what the Nashville guy did.

Why G.T. sucks at forum discussions. . .

iu

UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED

MAY POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY

Is this a Nanny State or what?
Who does Cuomo think he is?
If I want to spread a virus that causes severe morbidity and high mortality......it is my own damned business

For specific situations, a person coming off a ship, or against a far deadlier disease like typhoid or smallpox. They also only had that in their arsenal, as modern medicine was not in existence, or even the testing required to sort people out.

They also limited the quarantine to definitive areas, so maybe a block was quarantined but not whole cities, and not rural areas just because the government is too lazy to issue separate edicts.
G.T. is impervious to logic. Don't even start with statistics on the fatality of the disease to him, or any other logical arguments.

The only thing he understands is the propaganda.
That's pretty ironic coming from a conspiracy nutter. My shoe is 12x smarter than you dopes. :itsok:

UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED

MAY POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY

If I want to spread a virus that causes severe morbidity and high mortality......it is my own damned business

Very loose terminology that can be abused readily, and the only other person he has to convince is the health commissioner he appointed....

Democrats be like.. Hey you Pigs. Get off your racist knees and start rounding these people we don't like up into camps...

when that fails the boats from China loaded with troops will arrive to help the Democrats contain Covid.

But you evidently think the dementia-addled asshat that you want for President should make it legal to give someone an incurable deadly STD....

THAT'S OK.....

Even when tests prove they have the disease!!!!!

Very loose terminology that can be abused readily, and the only other person he has to convince is the health commissioner he appointed....
False, he also has to convince the Judicial system which interprets the Law, as well as in its context with other Laws.

It's more comfortable to think the sky is falling from your cushy internet seat, nutters. 3rd world Countries starving and barely staying alive don't give a fuck about your fantasies of faux despair from your luxury ISP connections, give me a fuckin break

What is “loose” about CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE?

Most folks were alarmed at this.

But now? Do a Google search for this, "NY State Assembly Bill A99"

Because now, it is coming here.

" ” 2. UPON DETERMINING BY CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT THE HEALTH OF OTHERS IS OR MAY BE ENDANGERED BY A CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER, OR SUSPECTED CASE, CONTACT OR CARRIER OF A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT, IN THE OPINION OF THE GOVERNOR, AFTER CONSULTATION WITH THE COMMISSIONER, MAY POSE AN IMMINENT AND SIGNIFICANT THREAT TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH RESULTING IN SEVERE MORBIDITY OR HIGH MORTALITY, THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELE- GEE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMMISSIONER OR THE HEADS OF LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENTS, MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A GROUP OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN- TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO- PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION.”

That's right, detention facilities, concentration camps.

The establishment releases criminals, while rounding up law abiding folks. Up is now down.

/——/ Cuomo will round up the Jews first, and ship them by rail to the work camps.

False, he also has to convince the Judicial system which interprets the Law, as well as in its context with other Laws.

It's more comfortable to think the sky is falling from your cushy internet seat, nutters. 3rd world Countries starving and barely staying alive don't give a fuck about your fantasies of faux despair from your luxury ISP connections, give me a fuckin break

After the fact, and its a NYS judge he has to convince, which probably won't be that hard.

And you last statement I hope you choke on it you fucking SJW soi boi cuck.

What is “loose” about CLEAR AND CONVINCING EVIDENCE?

That it doesn't define anything except "the government thinks this is X, so let it be written, let it be done"

After the fact, and its a NYS judge he has to convince, which probably won't be that hard.

And you last statement I hope you choke on it you fucking SJW soi boi cuck.
:itsok:

If assholes who cry about everything being out to get them were in charge, humanity wouldn't need to worry any more. They'd be extinct!~

Forum List

Back