NY Teens Attack 67 Year Old with Hammer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Police were too busy arresting families ordering dinner without papers.
This is normal and good and you will now forget this story ever happened.

Everything depends on if this 67 yr old was a biden supporter. Until then no opinion

Lots of athletes and football players ought to go around dressed up as old people carrying big concealed weapons just waiting to get punked by kids then surprise them, throw off all the old clothes and KICK THEIR FUCKING ASSES INTO THE NEXT WORLD.

Damn liberal of you. They look old enough to be charged as an adult.
Enough of this violence, send a message
They may look old enough but they are not. They didn’t do that much to the guy. They are redeemable. Not some kids you need to use to “send a message”.

But they have to walk the straight and narrow from here on out.

You were young once remember?

They may look old enough but they are not. They didn’t do that much to the guy. They are redeemable. Not some kids you need to use to “send a message”.

But they have to walk the straight and narrow from here on out.

They need to put them in your home for the week.

Lots of athletes and football players ought to go around dressed up as old people carrying big concealed weapons just waiting to get punked by kids then surprise them, throw off all the old clothes and KICK THEIR FUCKING ASSES INTO THE NEXT WORLD.
When I was 15 I didn’t have a winter jacket and we were riding mopeds. So I must have had 6 layers on. This kid in the next town over called me fat in a McDonald parking lot and I kicked his nuggets out of his hands. We went outside to fight and I took 4 layers off. I heard the way he told it as each jacket came off I didn’t get smaller just less chubby. Lol He thought I was a chubby kid I wasn’t.

They didn’t do that much to the guy.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Yeah, and we pulled gags, threw apples, water balloons, squirted people with hoses, not beat old men with hammers.

Remove this human filth from our streets before they grow up to become democrat politicians.

Like Meister said: SEND A MESSAGE NOW. Loud & clear.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Yeah, and we pulled gags, threw apples, water balloons, squirted people with hoses, not beat old men with hammers.

Remove this human filth from our streets before they grow up to become democrat politicians.

Like Meister said: SEND A MESSAGE NOW. Loud & clear.
Be tough but no too tough

Forum List

Back