NY Times Admits the Hunter Biden Emails from his Laptop are Real

After running interference for the Big Guy in 2020, after so many lies by the left regarding the Hunter Biden laptop, after the phony excuses, that it was Russian disinformation, here we are.

Of course, those with a brain read about it and knew it was real. But leftoids, boy do you have egg all over your faces over this, a not unusual situation for you.
Actually they're celebrating. They helped Biden get elected, and now they've recovered their credibility in this matter. Their admission indicates that they don't think Biden will be reelected. Heck, they may even take the lead in the investigation.

1647621975243.png

I have issues with hypocrisy. That sign doesn't mean what it says. Went over your head I see.
You have no clue what a sign means or the intentions behind the person hanging it. That’s just you being nothing more than a presumptive ass. Grow up.

do you take issue with blue lives matter?

Trump told the truth about fraud. The only danger was the to people who did it.
No trump lied about fraud and then lied about Pence being able to do something about it. All lies and you idiots ran with it. The mega idiots are still running.

He was claiming a rigged election in 2016! It’s straight out of his playbook so he doesn’t have to admit defeat. It’s child logic

No trump lied about fraud and then lied about Pence being able to do something about it. All lies and you idiots ran with it. The mega idiots are still running.

He was claiming a rigged election in 2016! It’s straight out of his playbook so he doesn’t have to admit defeat. It’s child logic
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You have no clue what a sign means or the intentions behind the person hanging it. That’s just you being nothing more than a presumptive ass. Grow up.

do you take issue with blue lives matter?
Of course I do. I know the people who live there. I have major issue with it as that saying doesn’t mean what it says. BLM is a corrupt organization and is being investigated.

Forum List

Back