🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Reporter Admits Antifa Protesters In Charlottesville Were 'Hate-Filled' And Violent

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Uh oh, this reporter strayed from the reservation.

"I saw club-wielding 'antifa' beating white nationalists being led out of the park."

Sheryl Gay Stolberg

✔@SherylNYT

2. The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding "antifa" beating white nationalists being led out of the park 2/2

8:34 PM - Aug 12, 2017

New York Times reporter Sheryl Gay Stolberg made the mistake of admitting that along with the abhorrent, violent, white supremacists who terrorized Charlottesville over the weekend, many Antifa protesters were also enacting "hate-filled" violence, as they've done in several other cities in recent months. For noting that the "hard left seemed as hate-filled as the alt-right" — citing "club-wielding 'antifa' beating white nationalists being led out of the park" — Stolberg was hammered online, even after repenting and issuing a correction that depicted the violent left in more heroic terms.

NY Times Reporter Admits Antifa Protesters In Charlottesville Were 'Hate-Filled' And Violent Before Left Forces Her To Backtrack

I just watched a news segment on it....one person brought up an interesting point. If these were Trump supporters where were the American flags? You see Nazi symbols, KKK, Confederate battle flags, etc....but not one American flag

Something smells like shit...Soros shit

And BOOM!!!!!

Was “Unite the Right” a Soros-funded Psychological Operation? Was the goal to employ the “Pied Piper” strategy to damage the Republican brand by insinuating that Antifa goons disguised as Nazis represent the views of the entire Right Wing in America? (Is this what Creamer and Democracy Partners have been up to lately?)

This whole event feels staged.

Lets look at a few things:

• The protesters show up with all the same TIKI torches.
  • All the same, brand new flags fresh out the wrapper. Still with the packaging folds.
  • The Mainstream Media is there and many Antifa protesters are there yet Trump supporters haven’t heard of this rally.
  • The media showed the protesters as Trump supporters and sure enough the protesters fit their view of Trump supporters and are completely different than supporters you see at actual Trump rallies.
  • Who paid for this?
  • Who got the permits for this?
  • How did all the people protesting arrive at the rally?
Just seems to fake and fits the media narrative far to well.

Was "Unite The Right" A Staged Media Event? - Common Sense Evaluation

I just watched a news segment on it....one person brought up an interesting point. If these were Trump supporters where were the American flags? You see Nazi symbols, KKK, Confederate battle flags, etc....but not one American flag

Why weren't Trump supporters protesting against the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists?
I thought they wanted to make America Great?

Why weren't Trump supporters protesting against the Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists?

Make a America great....but no American flags?

LOL False flag is what it is

Hillary Clinton ran her campaign on hating white men. It doesn't take any racism for white racists to support Trump over Clinton.

Some fascist self-styled anarchists had constructed a large wedge ram, a weapon. I saw a photo of some guy who turned a spray can into a flame thrower. I saw various other weapons which would not have been brought without an intent to be violent. In recent years, white libtards have come to see violence at a legitimate form of protest.

The libtard counter protesters were also displaying many symbols of hate. But, the media ignored it and most whites are conditioned not to notice, such as the red, black, and green flags.

The nazis, kkk, and white supremes are about as dangerous as that gook mouse who is trying to piss on the elephants leg. Fake hysteria, fake news, fake outrage. GFY....go fake yersef....

Why were there no Trump supporters in that crowd?
Don't they oppose racism, KKK, white supremacy and Nazis?

<just being rhetorical...we already know the answer>

The nazis, kkk, and white supremes are about as dangerous as that gook mouse who is trying to piss on the elephants leg. Fake hysteria, fake news, fake outrage. GFY....go fake yersef....

Tell it to those run over by the car. Tell it to the family of the dead woman

Funny you should ask, it seems Trump supporters knew nothing of this "protest"

Think hard now

Your whining is pathetic.

Hillary Clinton ran her campaign on hating white men. It doesn't take any racism for white racists to support Trump over Clinton.

Some fascist self-styled anarchists had constructed a large wedge ram, a weapon. I saw a photo of some guy who turned a spray can into a flame thrower. I saw various other weapons which would not have been brought without an intent to be violent. In recent years, white libtards have come to see violence at a legitimate form of protest.

The libtard counter protesters were also displaying many symbols of hate. But, the media ignored it and most whites are conditioned not to notice, such as the red, black, and green flags.

I've seen with my own eyes what the left is capable of when they hit he streets.
The fuck that drove his car into the crowd is at

Wish you would be this concerned when a follower of Islam shoots up a gay nightclub.

Funny you should ask, it seems Trump supporters knew nothing of this "protest"

Think hard now

I didn't know about it until it was all over.

Ordinary folks who support the president do not go looking for violence like your side does.

How is a protest going to make things better? Protests never accomplish anything.

What about them? They enthusiastically join up with gangs of masked thugs intent on committing violence and they reaped what they sowed. They don't rate any sympathy at all.

How is a protest going to make things better? Protests never accomplish anything.

They weren't protesting, it was just another staged media event for Democrat brownshirts.

After months of protesting and getting violent in the street, the left is suddenly shocked and appalled someone has been killed.

I've seen with my own eyes what the left is capable of when they hit he streets.
The fuck that drove his car into the crowd is at

Wish you would be this concerned when a follower of Islam shoots up a gay nightclub.

Obama has blessed such shootings as okay, they're just workplace violence, so these Democrats just applaud and dance, maybe sing a song or two.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back