NYC Jewish communities told to shelter in place after....

Pardon my levity, but remember when Jews could walk around NY and go to diners n stuff?

Pretty sure Giuliani was mayor then.

This is what happens with Democrats in power.

No extra police presence or anything?

I foresee 10 12-30 new highrise condos going up on A1A.

With shops and eateries and small businesses in between them.

Last edited:
...after Pro-Palestine protest turns raucous...

The left's war on Jewish Americans continues.

Glow.jpg

...after Pro-Palestine protest turns raucous...

The left's war on Jewish Americans continues.

My Christian prayers are going up for God's first family of Hebrews and thank Him for the many ways the Hebrews benefit everyone in their communities with support of libraries, art museums, businesses that benefit mankind, and their children. I'm sorry the rift with their fellow brethren of Abraham's sons has brought them to clash against each other with missiles and war that may never ever unify them. May God have mercy on us all, because if it turns into WWIII, everybody loses. :(

It breaks my heart to see Americans who enjoy this country are so stupid they did not know that without the Jews supporting General George Washington's armies, we would be bowing to the Kings and Queens of England when they travel. His name was Haym Solomon, and this amazing Jewish man gave General Washington as much money as he could until he was broke. Even then, he organized his Jewish Banker friends to keep Washington's men fed, warm with woolen coats and leather boots when they were fighting off the British Army, which was said to be the best army in the world back then. After Mr. Solomon gave his all, the Continental Congress was able to write up the Constitution when Washington's troops defeated the Brits. Haym Solomon died, never having been repaid for his contributions. I'm not sure about the other Jewish men who supported Washington after Haym had given the young American army all he had. But seeing universities who wouldn't be here without this Jewish man who saw fit to make sure Washington won, and watching them denunciate all American Jews is a disgrace of morals for one, and betrayal for their gifts to this country throughout the years makes me feel very bad. :(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back