NYC mayor decries open border

The free market can’t increase the labor force. There’s only two ways to do have more workers.

Population growth through people having kids
Immigration

The free market doesn’t affect either. Government can but you oppose policies that would help.

You are the problem. Not the market.
If you expect shoeless illiterate ditch diggers to drive the economy

And thats fantasy

If you expect shoeless illiterate ditch diggers to drive the economy

And thats fantasy
Immigrants provide vast quantities of extremely useful and in demand labor.

Everything from food service, to healthcare to trades.

You are out of touch with the economy.

Listen to the Democrat NIMBY sqealing! It sure is easy to sound all noble and welcoming to the entire world when you THINK it's just a border problem. But oh my, how things change when the problem is brought to your doorstep! :auiqs.jpg:
Adams should sent them to Martha’s Vineyard

Immigrants provide vast quantities of extremely useful and in demand labor.

Everything from food service, to healthcare to trades.

You are out of touch with the economy.
There you go with that “immigrant” bullshit when we are discussing illiterate and illegal peons

We have a legal immigration system and those people are true immigrants who are not the problem

They were no worse than the ancient Canaanites, however God's plan had to go forward.
We committed no crime against you, and you know it. Christopher Columbus was the leader of an invasion to eliminate the Natives and steal our land.
Now it is happening to you.
Oh, if it was Gods plan to exterminate us, then your god is a hypocrite.

The employer thing has always been a way for the left to try deflecting from the reality of open borders.
Exactly

Just as open border advocates such as Marener keep calling illegal aliens immigrants when they are not

She wants to go to legal immigrants and tell them that people like me do not want them here

Exactly

Just as open border advocates such as Marener keep calling illegal aliens immigrants when they are not

She wants to go to legal immigrants and tell them that people like me do not want them here
1673457530809.png

There you go with that “immigrant” bullshit when we are discussing illiterate and illegal peons

We have a legal immigration system and those people are true immigrants who are not the problem
Legal immigration is bureaucratic a dumpster fire, and we all know it. It’s also come under attack by conservatives who want to reduce it because they’re afraid of immigration.

And it’s not even close to being enough to supply the economy with an adequate amount of labor.

We committed no crime against you, and you know it. Christopher Columbus was the leader of an invasion to eliminate the Natives and steal our land.
Now it is happening to you.
Oh, if it was Gods plan to exterminate us, then your god is a hypocrite.
Regardless. God gave us the land and we took it.

You think welfare is the only way to make money other than working?
You might know more about that than I would

But how many positions for drug dealer or prostitute go unfilled in our economy?

Forum List

Back