NYC mayor decries open border

Exactly

Just as open border advocates such as Marener keep calling illegal aliens immigrants when they are not

She wants to go to legal immigrants and tell them that people like me do not want them here
I'm all for adjusting legal immigration to meet our economic needs, not theirs. But, not one person gets to come here illegally.

No...you sound like one of those employers who employ illegals. Are you?
LOL. Is that the best you've got to debate with? If you remember, it was Nancy Pelosi herself who said they need illegals to pick the crops. Why don't you ask her?

Last edited:
It matters because she blows up you claim that immigrants work and contribute
Immigrants participate in the labor force at higher rates than native born population.

I never said or implied that every immigrant worked. That would be preposterous.

Immigration is the best way to increase our labor force and sure future prosperity.

Immigrants participate in the labor force at higher rates than native born population.

I never said or implied that every immigrant worked. That would be preposterous.

Immigration is the best way to increase our labor force and sure future prosperity.
There are no reliable stats on illegal aliens

But the mayor of NY says that illegals are a drain on the welfare syatem

There are no reliable stats on illegal aliens

But the mayor of NY says that illegals are a drain on the welfare syatem
I have a solution.

Make them legal. Get stats. Let them work.

God. It’s so simple.

I have a solution.

Make them legal. Get stats. Let them work.

God. It’s so simple.
If you dont stop them from coming here there will never be enough jobs

Or enough welfare for everyone who does not work

We have to turn them around at the border and send them back where they came from

Nope. You guys are always saying that anyone who voted for Biden believes in everything he does so....You are a racist, just like your hero.
Biden is a fool

But trump is not a racist

Forum List

Back