NYC Mayor Jeered and Police Academy Grads Refuse to Stand at Attention

2ibizyx.jpg

You mean a shameful display by undisciplined brats, disrespecting the uniform they're wearing.
On the contrary/ DeBlasio showed a complete lack of tact and IMO contributed to the atmosphere that led to the murders. He showed no respect, so he deserves none.

Acting like a clown and disrespecting the institution graduating you is no honorable way to protest.
Sorry. Disrespecting an individual is not tantamount to disrespecting an institution.The NYPD deserves respect, Deblasio doesn't. That is nonsense.
Yes, I've always found it best to disrespect the man you work for, right before you actually start working for him. You want to make a good impression eh.

NYPD graduates are smart. They realize that they work for The People. DeBlasio is a figurehead.....thought you would realize the difference.
No, he's the boss. Sorry but reality is not to your liking. They serve the people, supposedly, but they work for him.

You have no idea what honor is. Your comments on this board have proven this out.

What next? Will they spit on Governor?
What about the officers right at protest. See you are a typical liberal. It's o.k. for people chant about wanting more dead cops, but when law enforcement has a simple powerful message of protest done in a coherent manner...you hate it.

You mean a shameful display by undisciplined brats, disrespecting the uniform they're wearing.

You also feel they are brats? Perhaps, in my opinion, you should try to understand their point of view on the issue. Their lives and opinions ought to matter, too.

Of course they have a right to their opinion. A public display of insubordination against the Mayor of a city that is graduating them into the Police force is not the place to do it. It shows a lack of discipline and of respect for their uniform, their city, and the people they will serve who elected that Mayor.

I don't think you know what insubordination means.

On the contrary/ DeBlasio showed a complete lack of tact and IMO contributed to the atmosphere that led to the murders. He showed no respect, so he deserves none.

Acting like a clown and disrespecting the institution graduating you is no honorable way to protest.
Sorry. Disrespecting an individual is not tantamount to disrespecting an institution.The NYPD deserves respect, Deblasio doesn't. That is nonsense.
Yes, I've always found it best to disrespect the man you work for, right before you actually start working for him. You want to make a good impression eh.

NYPD graduates are smart. They realize that they work for The People. DeBlasio is a figurehead.....thought you would realize the difference.
No, he's the boss. Sorry but reality is not to your liking. They serve the people, supposedly, but they work for him.
Eeruh....the people are the Mayor's bosses.

That's the lie alright, but the reality is quite different. He serves them as well but he is the boss, period.

That's the lie alright, but the reality is quite different. He serves them as well but he is the boss, period.
That isn't a lie lol. di Blasio called an emergency meeting with police union bosses to try and smooth things out today. Let's see how that went.

Then put a gun to their head and make them work for a manager who sold them out. Either way, he is a failure in leadership.

That isn't a lie lol. di Blasio called an emergency meeting with police union bosses to try and smooth things out today. Let's see how that went.

DiBlasio is shitting himself because he ended up on the other side. He lost The Police. He lost The People. He failed and will not be re-elected.

The People are DeBlasio's Boss. Period. That is Reality. Police Serve the People.

DiBlasio is shitting himself because he ended up on the other side. He lost The Police. He lost The People. He failed and will not be re-elected.
And the cops will go on killing with impunity. Thanks, nutters.

I'd have called a meeting as well, and said here is what your future looks like if you don't shut the fuck up and start doing your jobs correctly. Then I would have handed them this picture.
Old-man-garden.jpg

As I've said before, he sided against the people he needs, for the people who don't need him. He's fucked.

I'd have called a meeting as well, and said here is what your future looks like if you don't shut the fuck up and start doing your jobs correctly. Then I would have handed them this picture.
sitting.jpg
Are you saying he should have threatened to fire the entire NYPD? That's using the old noggin.

What would he do when they called his bluff?

Forum List

Back