NYC Mayor Jeered and Police Academy Grads Refuse to Stand at Attention

No, he's the boss. Sorry but reality is not to your liking. They serve the people, supposedly, but they work for him.
Eeruh....the people are the Mayor's bosses.
That's the lie alright, but the reality is quite different. He serves them as well but he is the boss, period.
That isn't a lie lol. di Blasio called an emergency meeting with police union bosses to try and smooth things out today. Let's see how that went.
I'd have called a meeting as well, and said here is what your future looks like if you don't shut the fuck up and start doing your jobs correctly. Then I would have handed them this picture.
sitting.jpg
Are you saying he should have threatened to fire the entire NYPD? That's using the old noggin.

What would he do when they called his bluff?
Hire better officers.

That's the lie alright, but the reality is quite different. He serves them as well but he is the boss, period.
That isn't a lie lol. di Blasio called an emergency meeting with police union bosses to try and smooth things out today. Let's see how that went.
I'd have called a meeting as well, and said here is what your future looks like if you don't shut the fuck up and start doing your jobs correctly. Then I would have handed them this picture.
sitting.jpg
Are you saying he should have threatened to fire the entire NYPD? That's using the old noggin.

Hire better officers.

Hire better officers that would beg the bad guy not to fire on them?

sitting.jpg

Hire better officers.
lol. I think di Blasio will be sitting on that bench long before your ideas are put into play.

No, he's the boss. Sorry but reality is not to your liking. They serve the people, supposedly, but they work for him.

DiBlasio is shitting himself because he ended up on the other side. He lost The Police. He lost The People. He failed and will not be re-elected.
And the cops will go on killing with impunity. Thanks, nutters.

And what shall we say Ravingidiot, that the THUGERY without the police to stop them, just might use YOU as a target?.... Come to think about it.....

And the cops will go on killing with impunity. Thanks, nutters.

And the PC Police get cranky when I say they're fanning the flames.

Just another example.

Yeah, it's PC to hide police brutality. You really can't be less transparent.

Who's hiding it, moron? Declining to incriminate the entire police force because of one cop is not "hiding" anything.

sitting.jpg

All 35,000 of them. And replace them with who? His gang bangers. Even the Academy graduates booed him.

The world is full of bosses that have been destroyed by the underlings. The boss needs at a minimum their cooperation. Only the very worst bosses don't get it.

Whether he realizes it or not Deblasio's career is as dead as Anthony Wiener's.

sitting.jpg

Hire better officers.
lol. I think di Blasio will be sitting on that bench long before your ideas are put into play.
Doubtful. He's in power and he signs their checks. Learn the Golden Rule, the real one.

sitting.jpg

Hire better officers.
Doubtful. He's in power and he signs their checks. Learn the Golden Rule, the real one.
He's about to learn the rule of law. Don't shit where you eat.

sitting.jpg

Hire better officers.
That's not law but not biting the hand that feeds you is close enough for government work. Cops are a dime a dozen, obviously.

Hire better officers.
That's not law but not biting the hand that feeds you is close enough for government work. Cops are a dime a dozen, obviously.
38,000 to 1. Those are the kind of odds even I would bet on.

Hire better officers.
38,000 to 1. Those are the kind of odds even I would bet on.
That's shocks me not at all, and you'd lose.

Forum List

Back