NYC Mayor Moves to Boot Donald From Trump Tower

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The Libtards will do anything to win.,There are no depths to which they will not sink to get their way.

According to CNN, officials in New York City are looking into whether Donald Trump is violating zoning laws that were part of a deal he reached with the city to expand the tower back in 1979.

Department of Building’s enforcement unit is investigating whether the atrium was improperly closed to the public,” Department spokesman Joe Soldevere said.

Full story @ BREAKING: NYC Mayor Makes Disgusting Move to Boot Donald From Trump Tower

The NYC mayor should be indicted and jailed and if Trump wins he will be.

Trump Tower sums up Donald Trump perfectly.

Trump says his tower has 75 stories. In fact, it has 10 stories less than that.

So when he talks about the length of his penis...

The man can't tell the truth to save his life. He lies when it isn't even necessary to lie. He's pathological.

The man can't tell the truth to save his life. He lies when it isn't even necessary to lie. He's pathological.
yabut shortbusknife (OP) is going to vote for him!!!

why do you say that about our dear DIBLASIO? Not that I disagree----I just want
to know why YOU, TOO----hate his damned guts
In recent weeks, no fewer than five separate inquiries — involving at least six different federal, state and local law enforcement and regulatory agencies — have come to light. Four of these investigations are focused on possible violations of criminal law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/n...olated-campaign-finance-laws-report-says.html

Subpoenas issued in investigation of New York mayor de Blasio

de Blasio: The Other NY Democrat Under FBI Investigation

why do you say that about our dear DIBLASIO? Not that I disagree----I just want
to know why YOU, TOO----hate his damned guts
In recent weeks, no fewer than five separate inquiries — involving at least six different federal, state and local law enforcement and regulatory agencies — have come to light. Four of these investigations are focused on possible violations of criminal law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/n...olated-campaign-finance-laws-report-says.html

Subpoenas issued in investigation of New York mayor de Blasio

de Blasio: The Other NY Democrat Under FBI Investigation

ok I is dim on money-------campaign funds donations "VIOLATONS" confuse me-----does the powers that BE ---have something against Diblasio? not that I like him------I have personal reasons to consider him a jerk as would anyone who owns an inch of land in NYC

It's called braggadocio for effect. And no one cares but liberals. I bet he will much more precise when it comes to stopping the terrorist resettlement program of Hillary's and Obama's.

Just look at his tiny hands.

Of course Trump has not been keeping his word.

This is not the first time Trump has been investigated and he will settle to make all this go away.

Those voting for Trump believe there is some type of conspiracy going on but if they would review how how many times he has been investigated and he has settled for his infractions they would realize Donald Trump is usually the one in the wrong.

I know, I know, I know the Social Conservative will demand that what I wrote to be called a lie, but if Trump was still in his private life none of this would be discussed and Trump brought all this on by running for President, and those that are voting for him need to accept this, well I hope one they will accept it and not let their delusional way of thinking prevent them from seeing reality...

I know I am hoping against all hope...

These aren't just liberals. They are freaking fascists. While the mayor of NYC was worrying about big gulp drinks, Trump was paying decent wages to thousands of workers.

One thing is certain. Anyone who fucks him over he'll get payback on. One of the reasons so many have swung over to Trump is that conservatives got real real tired of the likes of McCain and Romney who always "took the high road".

AKA they are chicken shits and never played hardball. Trump shall make sure that people pay for trying to do him in. And I can't wait to hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Doesn't the Mayor of my city have more pressing issues to deal with?.
Like some gay or lesbian trans gender thingie.

Forum List

Back