NYC mayor tells illegals "New York is your home too"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This violates Title 8 Section 1324 of the US Code which makes it a federal crime to encourage illegals to reside in america. As usual, obozo will let the mayor continue to brazenly break the law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/11/nyregion/de-blasio-state-of-the-city-speech.html

FEB. 10, 2014

Mayor Bill de Blasio charted a robust liberal agenda for New York City on Monday, pledging to bypass Washington to address economic and social disparities by expanding benefits for illegal immigrants and pressing for a higher local minimum wage.

In his first State of the City address, Mr. de Blasio said New York would become the largest municipality to offer identification cards to residents regardless of their legal status, making it easier for undocumented immigrants to open bank accounts, lease apartments or borrow library books.

“To all of my fellow New Yorkers who are undocumented, I say: New York City is your home, too,” Mr. de Blasio said, “and we will not force any of our residents to live their lives in the shadows.”

• Banned
The democrats will not stop till the white race is exterminated. "Bring on the ovens" obama and de Blasio say.

This violates Title 8 Section 1324 of the US Code which makes it a federal crime to encourage illegals to reside in america. As usual, obozo will let the mayor continue to brazenly break the law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/11/nyregion/de-blasio-state-of-the-city-speech.html

FEB. 10, 2014

Mayor Bill de Blasio charted a robust liberal agenda for New York City on Monday, pledging to bypass Washington to address economic and social disparities by expanding benefits for illegal immigrants and pressing for a higher local minimum wage.

In his first State of the City address, Mr. de Blasio said New York would become the largest municipality to offer identification cards to residents regardless of their legal status, making it easier for undocumented immigrants to open bank accounts, lease apartments or borrow library books.

“To all of my fellow New Yorkers who are undocumented, I say: New York City is your home, too,” Mr. de Blasio said, “and we will not force any of our residents to live their lives in the shadows.”

he is a couple of years behind LA.....

I guess it's a safe bet that New York city will not be deporting any illegals. This message by the mayor will do nothing but encourage illegal immigration. Implementing measures to accommodate illegal immigrants is not the way to go. He should be doing the opposite, no identification cards or driver's licenses for illegals to discourage them from coming in the first place.

Last edited:
I'm hoping this Mayor is the one to finally run Limbaugh out screaming and pulling out his hair. Maybe Limbaugh and Hannity can go together.

De Blahsio is picking fights with his own over his agenda. He's going to get swallowed whole by his own people.

Tax the rich?
Not happening.

City authority on the minimum wage?
yeah :lmao:
Not happening.

The list goes on and on.

[I guess it's a safe bet that New York city will not be deporting any illegals. This message by the mayor will do nothing but encourage illegal immigration. Implementing measures to accommodate illegal immigrants is not the way to go. He should be doing the opposite, no identification cards or driver's licenses for illegals to discourage them from coming in the first place.

Of course - and he knows he's doing something that will hurt america and his city. But the illegal alien lobby pays him a fortune.

Yeah. How did Obama's Illegal Aunt Zeiti manage to sneak ahead of the 30,000 people on the waiting list for public housing in Boston?

The democrats will not stop till the white race is exterminated. "Bring on the ovens" obama and de Blasio say.

why is your concern what color people are?

seems rather insecure on your part.

but it does explain a lot.

You're the one concerned with color - that's why you support affirmative action. I oppose it. I want a color-blind govt.

why is your concern what color people are?

seems rather insecure on your part.

but it does explain a lot.

You're the one concerned with color - that's why you support affirmative action. I oppose it. I want a color-blind govt.

i wasn't talking about affirmative action.

you don't know what i think of affirmative action.

now please continue with your hysteria over brown people.

De Blahsio is picking fights with his own over his agenda. He's going to get swallowed whole by his own people.

Tax the rich?
Not happening.

City authority on the minimum wage?
yeah :lmao:
Not happening.

The list goes on and on.

No he won't. They voted for him. Just like the douchebag before him.

FEB. 10, 2014

NYC mayor tells illegals "New York is your home too"

as long as you are not conservative minded

Forum List

Back