NYC names HS after mandela. Man who bombed school buses!!!

I want to be the first kid on my block with a Mandela action figure! I want the flaming petrol filled tire accessory too!

OK loonybird. Let's start with iraq, invaded and bombed to hell by American over the last 20 years. What did they ever do to us.?

They invaded Kuwait, a nation we had ties too.

Ties to? HAHAHA. We bought oil from the dictatorship called kuwait. Is that all it takes to justify killing millions of civilians? Get help please.

Thanks for the advice. What white supremacist weebsite do you most visit?

People should start naming their children Mandela!!!

Hopefully that won't happen thanks to the internet. That's where the truth is being told about Nelson "the necklace" mandela. He was killer and a monster and his wife even worse.

Ties to? HAHAHA. We bought oil from the dictatorship called kuwait. Is that all it takes to justify killing millions of civilians? Get help please.

Thanks for the advice. What white supremacist weebsite do you most visit?

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Sorry i made you lose your temper.

I made a personal attack, eh? After telling me to get help? too funny. You might want to have your doctor check your testosterone next time you get a chance - I'm afraid that you might be a tad low. :lol:

The reason I mentioned that was because Mandela is blowing up white power sites the last couple of days and they are spreading the same nonsense that that you are hocking here. Thought that you might have been to one.

Red meat and full squats will probably do the trick for that low testosterone. :thup:

Hopefully that won't happen thanks to the internet. That's where the truth is being told about Nelson "the necklace" mandela. He was killer and a monster and his wife even worse.

We should erect a 80 ft statue of Mandela outside the White House.

i'm sure obozo would love that but real americans don't believe in honoring psychopaths and terrorists. Get help please.

Forum List

Back