NYC police union wants de Blasio banned from funerals

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
NYC police union wants de Blasio banned from funerals Fox News
New York City's rank-and-file police union is urging cops to tell Mayor Bill de Blasio not to attend their funerals in the event that they are killed in the line of duty.

The Patrolmen's Benevolent Association posted a link on its website telling members not to let de Blasio and City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito "insult their sacrifice" should they be killed. The union posted a “Don’t Insult My Sacrifice” waiver officers can sign requesting the two politicians not attend their funerals due to their "consistent refusal to show police officers the support and respect they deserve."

The waiver says that attendance of the two elected officials “at the funeral of a fallen New York City police officer is an insult to that officer’s memory and sacrifice.”

The New York Post reports the mayor and council speaker are calling the effort "deeply disappointing."

The Mayor and the far left are trying to disarm the police. Time to speak up and tell them NO.

Blacks won't restrain their young and our officers put their life in danger by attempting to enforce the law. All they get is spit on! TELL THE MAYOR, PRESIDENT AND THE UNGRATEFUL COMMUNITY OF ASSHOLES, no!

New York City's rank-and-file police union is urging cops to tell Mayor Bill de Blasio not to attend their funerals in the event that they are killed in the line of duty.

The Patrolmen's Benevolent Association posted a link on its website telling members not to let de Blasio and City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito "insult their sacrifice" should they be killed. The union posted a “Don’t Insult My Sacrifice” waiver officers can sign requesting the two politicians not attend their funerals due to their "consistent refusal to show police officers the support and respect they deserve."

The waiver says that attendance of the two elected officials “at the funeral of a fallen New York City police officer is an insult to that officer’s memory and sacrifice.”

The New York Post reports the mayor and council speaker are calling the effort "deeply disappointing."

The Mayor and the far left are trying to disarm the police. Time to speak up and tell them NO.

Blacks won't restrain their young and our officers put their life in danger by attempting to enforce the law. All they get is spit on! TELL THE MAYOR, PRESIDENT AND THE UNGRATEFUL COMMUNITY OF ASSHOLES, no!

Less than one year and the progressive has already made a mess of things.
When will ny er learn?

Call me a commie or whatever, but I believe a family's first amendment right to have a respectful ceremony saying goodbye to a loved on trumps the first amendment right of a third party to be an asshole.

Whether the person being buried was a cop or not.

So, why don't they want him there and is said petition garnering any real support or is this just some wing nuts way of politicizing this?

You know what's funny.

A prog ass like Deblah blah blah could not have ever been mayor if it wasn't for a law and order guy like Rudy Guilani holding the office first.

Call me a commie or whatever, but I believe a family's first amendment right to have a respectful ceremony saying goodbye to a loved on trumps the first amendment right of a third party to be an asshole.

If Deblasio didn't show up at a cops funeral, you'd be screaming just as loudly.

If Deblasio didn't show up at a cops funeral, you'd be screaming just as loudly.

You know it's the family of the dead cop who should decide who attends no one else

If it were me I'd tell De Blasio to go fuck himself.

Last edited:

They are NOT trying to disarm the police. They want them trained better and they want them to know they are not above the law.

Forum List

Back