NYC to pay criminals $1000 per month.

Just when you thought he left couldn't get anymore insane than they already are.

Hear me out. It is a pilot program why not try. As long as the money is spent correctly by the youth

Probably won't work. They'd piss the money away anyway on another stupid non working program too

You know the irony of this is that it will probably save NY a great deal of money using this approach.

The cost policing, court proceedings, Legal Aid and incarceration, not to mention additional costs to the community when the crime occurs is FAR more than $1000 a month.

I'm always open to outside the box thinking. This is very strange. From an economic standpoint though, it's probably money well spent. Whether it is morally justifiable is someone elses debate.

If you take Canadas "perpetual policing" approach. You will find more and more poverty, less social nets and many dead in your Old Age Homes when a deadly virus hits, all so we can fund the Security Industrial Complex (many who "manufacture" and groom criminals for their own creepy careers).

Just when you thought he left couldn't get anymore insane than they already are.

now wait, when I said that welfare women had to work for their welfare money, I was told that was racist. Can't expect people to work for the money they get for popping out babies.

Typical month has about 22 working days.

22 x 8 hours = 176 hours per month.

$1000 divided by 176 = $5.68/hr.

That means KissMy think $5.68 is a living wage. We have the minimum wage way too high, according to him.
It's just another ruse to keep people from taking personal responsibility.
Incentivizing young people to commit a crime with a deadly weapon????
It's a crazy fucked up system that would do something like that. But, that's the typical liberal today.

Do you really think criminals will go straight for $1,000 a month?

They’ll take the money and go right on committing crimes till they are caught again

It depends. If it's a major player, than of course not. These are the types the police should be focusing on anyways.

If it's the local stick up kid, it probably make a world of difference.

It depends. If it's a major player, than of course not. These are the types the police should be focusing on anyways.

If it's the local stick up kid, it probably make a world of difference.
it means commitment which kids like that have little desire to accommodate.

Forum List

Back