NYS first female MUSLIM judge found floating in east river

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow up, TN, go to college, and do some actual learning.
493.jpg

Moderators please close and delete this thread because of this pos.^

No why should the thread have to be closed, don't let Trolls like Jake win, Jake is a TOTAL loser.

So we can all just ignore Troll Boi and concentrate on the OP topic and get the thread back on track.

Last edited:

No why should the thread have to be closed, don't let Trolls like Jake win, Jake is a TOTAL loser.

So we can all just ignore Troll Boi and concentrate on the OP topic and get the thread back on track, I just told Jake to fuck off, so adopt my policy and EVERYONE tell Jake to fuck off and then we just concentrate on the OP topic and ignore Troll Boi as if he doesn't even exist.

DON'T feed the Trolls, especially Troll Boi.
He was one of the first aholes I filtered out. I don't know why people respond to him, it's what he needs. Starve him out and he will pester some other forum.

Everyone knows how women and gays are treated in that religion, as a regular matter of course.

To deny, or deflect, or equate it with any other modern religion is intellectually dishonest in the extreme, and an insult to the women and gays who suffer.

The 7th Century Satanic Death Cult treat women as objects, women are to be used and then discarded, it's a fundamental part of their philosophy that women and girls are worthless.

No other religion has this philosophy about women, not Christianity or Judaism or Buddhism or anything.

The thread is about the murder of a female judge who is an American muslim.

And the crazy hate-filled Alt Right anti-Islamic movement try to troll thread.

They cry when they are called out.

Tough.

So we can all just ignore Troll Boi and concentrate on the OP topic and get the thread back on track, I just told Jake to fuck off, so adopt my policy and EVERYONE tell Jake to fuck off and then we just concentrate on the OP topic and ignore Troll Boi as if he doesn't even exist.

He was one of the first aholes I filtered out. I don't know why people respond to him, it's what he needs. Starve him out and he will pester some other forum.

I'm for ignoring him, let him keep digging, Jake knows where this ends up for him.

I'm for ignoring him, let him keep digging, Jake knows where this ends up for him.
Where it always ends up for me; in the middle of the factual truth.

Some Christians abuse their women like a person from any other religion. But they don't do it for their religion like muslims do. At least not anymore. Remember, muslims still think its OK to stone a woman to death for getting raped.
And don't you fucking DARE show a lip or a toe, bitch!
Not all Muslims, not most Muslims, not a significant minority of Muslims. Maybe a very few Muslims.

Grow up, TN, go to college, and do some actual learning.
Give me a fucking break fakey. That's where you stupid arrogant assholes always fuck up. When people talk bad about muslims, they aint talking about the dude that owns the 7-11 downtown. They are talking muslims in the ME. Where they are 500 years behind. YOU grow up, you old ass clown.

Tragically, studies reveal that spousal abuse is just as common within the evangelical churches as anywhere else. This means that about 25 percent of Christian homes witness abuse of some kind

These numbers may shock you—and they certainly shocked me—so you may be wondering if the studies were done by secular researchers hostile to the church. I can assure you, sadly, they were not.

Denise George, a gifted writer and the wife of theologian Timothy George, has published a new book called What Women Wish Pastors Knew. "Spouse abuse shocks us," George writes. "We just cannot believe that a church deacon or member goes home after worship . . . and beats his wife." Tragically, however, George notes, some of these men justify their violence "by citing biblical passages."

Well, obviously they're misinterpreting Scripture. In Ephesians 5:22, husbands are told to love their wives as Christ loved the church; beating wives black-and-blue hardly constitutes Christian love. 1 Peter 3:1-7 tells husbands to live with their wives considerately. And the Bible makes it clear that the church has no business closing its eyes to violent men. In 1 Timothy 3:3, the church is told that when it comes to choosing leaders, they must find men who are "not violent but gentle," sober, and temperate.

Domestic Violence within the Church: The Ugly Truth

Domestic abuse is a very serious issue in any home. But that kind of abuse by someone claiming to be a Christian is an affront to all that are serious about following the teachings of Christ.

25%? I call bullshit.

Saw that last night, but was hoping they would have expanded cause.

"Police sources said there were no signs of obvious trauma or injuries indicating foul play"

doesn't say much

"Police sources said there were no signs of obvious trauma or injuries indicating foul play"

doesn't say much

It could of course therefore be either suicide and/or she somehow tripped and fell into this river, however if it was the latter then you might expect some trauma and/or injury from say hitting her head, or maybe she couldn't swim and just drowned rather than have been rendered unconscious.

Or she might have been murdered, say drowned in a bath tub and then her body taken to this river and thrown into it to give the idea her death occured in the river....for this option they will find out when the autopsy is performed, this by extraction of her lungs which will determine the type of water that was IN her lungs at the approx time of death, is the water a household purified/filtered water or is the water dirty river water containing all sorts of filth and pollutants and fungi etc.

The judge is an American from NY. The dopes from the anti-Islamic hate-filled far right immediately go to the Middle East, which is not the topic of this thread.

Do you get it now, TN?

Let me guess who you are talking about......

FakeMalarkey....right ?

I have him on ignore....about two weeks after I joined.

He's a dick.

I saw the story and didn't read anything about a suspect or any hint that this heinous crime was committed by muslims.

The judge is an American from NY. The dopes from the anti-Islamic hate-filled far right immediately go to the Middle East, which is not the topic of this thread.

Do you get it now, TN?

Where did anyone suggest this woman was from the Middle East?

The woman was a Muslim, therefore she adhered to Islam, what are you attempting to deflect from now that Muslims and followers of Islam in Western nations are somehow not as Muslim as Muslims and followers of Islam as in say Indonesia or Kuwait?

Do you get it now, TN?
I was speaking in general. Because the previous posts were speaking generally. Pay attention.
Dude, you are like 105. They will probably give you an education for free, out of pity. You might have to pay a janitor to follow you around and clean up all the piss, though. And pay one of your children enough to drive you.
Funny-old-people-driving.jpg

doesn't say much

It could of course therefore be either suicide and/or she somehow tripped and fell into this river, however if it was the latter then you might expect some trauma and/or injury from say hitting her head, or maybe she couldn't swim and just drowned rather than have been rendered unconscious.

Or she might have been murdered, say drowned in a bath tub and then her body taken to this river and thrown into it to give the idea her death occured in the river....for this option they will find out when the autopsy is performed, this by extraction of her lungs which will determine the type of water that was IN her lungs at the approx time of death, is the water a household purified/filtered water or is the water dirty river water containing all sorts of filth and pollutants and fungi etc.
Difficult to imagine that it wasn't foul play of some sort. I guess some kind of weird accident is possible, but...

Tragically, studies reveal that spousal abuse is just as common within the evangelical churches as anywhere else. This means that about 25 percent of Christian homes witness abuse of some kind

These numbers may shock you—and they certainly shocked me—so you may be wondering if the studies were done by secular researchers hostile to the church. I can assure you, sadly, they were not.

Denise George, a gifted writer and the wife of theologian Timothy George, has published a new book called What Women Wish Pastors Knew. "Spouse abuse shocks us," George writes. "We just cannot believe that a church deacon or member goes home after worship . . . and beats his wife." Tragically, however, George notes, some of these men justify their violence "by citing biblical passages."

Well, obviously they're misinterpreting Scripture. In Ephesians 5:22, husbands are told to love their wives as Christ loved the church; beating wives black-and-blue hardly constitutes Christian love. 1 Peter 3:1-7 tells husbands to live with their wives considerately. And the Bible makes it clear that the church has no business closing its eyes to violent men. In 1 Timothy 3:3, the church is told that when it comes to choosing leaders, they must find men who are "not violent but gentle," sober, and temperate.

Domestic Violence within the Church: The Ugly Truth

Domestic abuse is a very serious issue in any home. But that kind of abuse by someone claiming to be a Christian is an affront to all that are serious about following the teachings of Christ.

25%? I call bullshit.

The figures I have seen say 1 in 4 women suffers from domestic abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back