NYS first female MUSLIM judge found floating in east river

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tragically, studies reveal that spousal abuse is just as common within the evangelical churches as anywhere else. This means that about 25 percent of Christian homes witness abuse of some kind

These numbers may shock you—and they certainly shocked me—so you may be wondering if the studies were done by secular researchers hostile to the church. I can assure you, sadly, they were not.

Denise George, a gifted writer and the wife of theologian Timothy George, has published a new book called What Women Wish Pastors Knew. "Spouse abuse shocks us," George writes. "We just cannot believe that a church deacon or member goes home after worship . . . and beats his wife." Tragically, however, George notes, some of these men justify their violence "by citing biblical passages."

Well, obviously they're misinterpreting Scripture. In Ephesians 5:22, husbands are told to love their wives as Christ loved the church; beating wives black-and-blue hardly constitutes Christian love. 1 Peter 3:1-7 tells husbands to live with their wives considerately. And the Bible makes it clear that the church has no business closing its eyes to violent men. In 1 Timothy 3:3, the church is told that when it comes to choosing leaders, they must find men who are "not violent but gentle," sober, and temperate.

Domestic Violence within the Church: The Ugly Truth

Domestic abuse is a very serious issue in any home. But that kind of abuse by someone claiming to be a Christian is an affront to all that are serious about following the teachings of Christ.
JESUS CHRIST could you be any more off topic. Perhaps you should get checked for impotency?

Actually, the REAL point of this thread is a MUSLIM woman, not "all religions". ONE religion, not ALL religions.

The Regressive Left automatically plays this dishonest game in an attempt to dilute the damage being done by Islam, because that is their constituent victim religion.

They somehow think that if they can equalize Islam with the others, we won't notice what is actually happening.

NO other religions were mentioned until the deflection began.

This thread is about ONE religion, not ALL religions, regardless of dishonest spin.
So..where is the evidence that this muslim woman was a victim of Islam?

Actually, the REAL point of this thread is a MUSLIM woman, not "all religions". ONE religion, not ALL religions.

The Regressive Left automatically plays this dishonest game in an attempt to dilute the damage being done by Islam, because that is their constituent victim religion.

They somehow think that if they can equalize Islam with the others, we won't notice what is actually happening.

NO other religions were mentioned until the deflection began.

This thread is about ONE religion, not ALL religions, regardless of dishonest spin.
So..where is the evidence that this muslim woman was a victim of Islam?
None that I know of.

Why?

From this thread are we to believe that conservative Christian women are daily killed and dumped into the river?

Is there any indication that this woman was killed by her husband?

Mac1958 is a charter member of the Regressive Right, who believes his own propaganda.
Jake, I happily shoved this lie straight up your ass on this thread: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly POST 297
You are what you are, and everyone, Left and Right, knows it. You lied, again, and I outed you, again..
You can keep lying, as you do above, you regressive far righty, and I will keep laughing at you. :lol:

The OP is about a Muslim women in NY, an American, killed and dumped in the river.

It is not about Islam in the ME.

Like that christian that walked into his wife's school in San Bernadino and shot her, a few kids, and then finally himself?
On what do you base your belief that the man was Christian. It looked like black on black violence.

Mac1958 is a charter member of the Regressive Right, who believes his own propaganda.
Jake, I happily shoved this lie straight up your ass on this thread: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly POST 297
You are what you are, and everyone, Left and Right, knows it. You lied, again, and I outed you, again..
You can keep lying, as you do above, you regressive far righty, and I will keep laughing at you. :lol:

The OP is about a Muslim women in NY, an American, killed and dumped in the river.

Here's that thread again where you're outed as a liar: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Particularly Post 297

Keep humping my leg, I'll keep stomping on your throat.

Your call.

Similar to how some hard alt right evangelicals, fundamentalists, and Pentecostals treat their women, right?
Link
Why? It's common knowledge that such groups have men who brutalize and murder their women. Do you deny it? Those who deny it are trolls and flamers.
How many of those religions teach ownership of women like their goat or their camel? How many of them teach their members to beat their wives? How many of those religions lay out rules in the proper treatment of slaves?
We are talking about the right wing regressively and religiously motivated murderers in all religions. Your deflection is noted.
Murderers come in all races, religions, and skin colors, but Islam teaches that a good Muslim must live in a world and a time that passed 1100 years ago. I see no other religions that tells you that you are above the law because of your religion. Christianity doesn’t say it's okay to lie in order to gain an advantage over your enemies. Neither did Jesus teach his disciples that they must totally avoid associating with sinners. And I don't know of any other religion that justifies murder.

Here's that thread again where you're outed as a liar: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly Post 297 Keep humping my leg, I'll keep stomping on your throat. Your call. .
You can lie and spam and troll all you want, and you are still a regressive righty who uses fake news and alt facts. You can never get away from that. It is what it is. This thread is about a woman who was murdered in NY and thrown in the river, not about your lies.

Here's that thread again where you're outed as a liar: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly Post 297 Keep humping my leg, I'll keep stomping on your throat. Your call. .
You can lie and spam and troll all you want, and you are still a regressive righty who uses fake news and alt facts. You can never get away from that. It is what it is. This thread is about a woman who was murdered in NY and thrown in the river, not about your lies.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Post 297

Like that christian that walked into his wife's school in San Bernadino and shot her, a few kids, and then finally himself?
On what do you base your belief that the man was Christian. It looked like black on black violence.

the 'pastor' had a history of violence, a prison record, and a number of restraining orders on him.

But the fact that he's a 'christian' means the murder suicide was based on his religion

Mac1958 continues to troll and spam with nothing on OP. His typical regressive far right response is to blame Islam in the ME, apparently, for a domestic murder in NY.

Similar to how some hard alt right evangelicals, fundamentalists, and Pentecostals treat their women, right?

Now that is Rich coming from a Mormon. Glass house Jake, glass house!
Ask people who are Mormons like tyronweaver, BTM. Yes, Mormons bash their women. Just read the Salt Lake Trib. Are you a Mormon, BTM?

Nope, but I've seen and read how women are treated in the Mormon Church. Full disclosure- I was confirmed as Episcopalian when I was 13. Since then I went thru a long period of agnosticism and now am I believe in a higher power, but not in a traditional religious manner.

Know you know how muslim men like to treat their wimmims, right?
Sheila Abdus-Salaam, the first-ever female Muslim judge in U.S. history and the first African-American woman to serve on New York’s highest court, was found dead Wednesday on the bank of the Hudson River, police said.

Abdus-Salaam, 65, was discovered floating fully clothed on the Manhattan side of the river, by the Henry Hudson Parkway near W. 132nd St. — just a mile from her central Harlem home, just before 2 p.m.
N.Y. Court of Appeals judge found dead near Hudson River

They don't know yet how she died, moron.

Is there any particular reason that you have "Muslim" in all caps? Is that because of your insane islamophobia, coward bigot?

Personally, it's sounds like she wasn't really Muslim. Her second husband worked for JFK, someone by the name of Hatcher. Sounds like it was politically beneficial to keep that as her professional name.

Now that is Rich coming from a Mormon. Glass house Jake, glass house!
Ask people who are Mormons like tyronweaver, BTM. Yes, Mormons bash their women. Just read the Salt Lake Trib. Are you a Mormon, BTM?

Nope, but I've seen and read how women are treated in the Mormon Church. Full disclosure- I was confirmed as Episcopalian when I was 13. Since then I went thru a long period of agnosticism and now am I believe in a higher power, but not in a traditional religious manner.
Good on you. Yes, I agree that the LDS Church's record concerning women is not the highest standard at all.

The Regressive Lefties will always deflect and lie for their chosen groups.

The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

you keep insisting on misusing that word. do you have a problem with your working vocabulary? if you do, you might want to address that issue.

:cuckoo:
The term comes from the honest liberal below, a man who puts his life on the line every day.

Do you have a problem with your working vocabulary? If you do, you might want to address that issue.

:cuckoo:

And why do you keep coming to Jake's defense, every time I expose him as a Regressive Lefty?

Just kidding. We both know why.
2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back