NYS first female MUSLIM judge found floating in east river

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that last night, but was hoping they would have expanded cause.

"Police sources said there were no signs of obvious trauma or injuries indicating foul play"

doesn't say much

It could of course therefore be either suicide and/or she somehow tripped and fell into this river, however if it was the latter then you might expect some trauma and/or injury from say hitting her head, or maybe she couldn't swim and just drowned rather than have been rendered unconscious.

Or she might have been murdered, say drowned in a bath tub and then her body taken to this river and thrown into it to give the idea her death occured in the river....for this option they will find out when the autopsy is performed, this by extraction of her lungs which will determine the type of water that was IN her lungs at the approx time of death, is the water a household purified/filtered water or is the water dirty river water containing all sorts of filth and pollutants and fungi etc.
Difficult to imagine that it wasn't foul play of some sort. I guess some kind of weird accident is possible, but...

Yes, also it might have been suicide, not all people who take their own lives leave a suicide note.

Tragically, studies reveal that spousal abuse is just as common within the evangelical churches as anywhere else. This means that about 25 percent of Christian homes witness abuse of some kind

These numbers may shock you—and they certainly shocked me—so you may be wondering if the studies were done by secular researchers hostile to the church. I can assure you, sadly, they were not.

Denise George, a gifted writer and the wife of theologian Timothy George, has published a new book called What Women Wish Pastors Knew. "Spouse abuse shocks us," George writes. "We just cannot believe that a church deacon or member goes home after worship . . . and beats his wife." Tragically, however, George notes, some of these men justify their violence "by citing biblical passages."

Well, obviously they're misinterpreting Scripture. In Ephesians 5:22, husbands are told to love their wives as Christ loved the church; beating wives black-and-blue hardly constitutes Christian love. 1 Peter 3:1-7 tells husbands to live with their wives considerately. And the Bible makes it clear that the church has no business closing its eyes to violent men. In 1 Timothy 3:3, the church is told that when it comes to choosing leaders, they must find men who are "not violent but gentle," sober, and temperate.

Domestic Violence within the Church: The Ugly Truth

Domestic abuse is a very serious issue in any home. But that kind of abuse by someone claiming to be a Christian is an affront to all that are serious about following the teachings of Christ.

25%? I call bullshit.

The figures I have seen say 1 in 4 women suffers from domestic abuse.

And I am calling bullshit on those numbers. No fucking way, in America today.

Tragically, studies reveal that spousal abuse is just as common within the evangelical churches as anywhere else. This means that about 25 percent of Christian homes witness abuse of some kind

These numbers may shock you—and they certainly shocked me—so you may be wondering if the studies were done by secular researchers hostile to the church. I can assure you, sadly, they were not.

Denise George, a gifted writer and the wife of theologian Timothy George, has published a new book called What Women Wish Pastors Knew. "Spouse abuse shocks us," George writes. "We just cannot believe that a church deacon or member goes home after worship . . . and beats his wife." Tragically, however, George notes, some of these men justify their violence "by citing biblical passages."

Well, obviously they're misinterpreting Scripture. In Ephesians 5:22, husbands are told to love their wives as Christ loved the church; beating wives black-and-blue hardly constitutes Christian love. 1 Peter 3:1-7 tells husbands to live with their wives considerately. And the Bible makes it clear that the church has no business closing its eyes to violent men. In 1 Timothy 3:3, the church is told that when it comes to choosing leaders, they must find men who are "not violent but gentle," sober, and temperate.

Domestic abuse is a very serious issue in any home. But that kind of abuse by someone claiming to be a Christian is an affront to all that are serious about following the teachings of Christ.

25%? I call bullshit.

You calling bullshit does not change the facts.

which is bullshit. My wife could hit me 15 times and I hit her once and if she calls the police, I go to jail.
And you know damn well that's what would happen.

Know you know how muslim men like to treat their wimmims, right?
Sheila Abdus-Salaam, the first-ever female Muslim judge in U.S. history and the first African-American woman to serve on New York’s highest court, was found dead Wednesday on the bank of the Hudson River, police said.

Abdus-Salaam, 65, was discovered floating fully clothed on the Manhattan side of the river, by the Henry Hudson Parkway near W. 132nd St. — just a mile from her central Harlem home, just before 2 p.m.
N.Y. Court of Appeals judge found dead near Hudson River
Well, she was married to a christian minister.....so, I see what you are saying.

25%? I call bullshit.

You calling bullshit does not change the facts.

A study where they inflate abuse to mean a man looks at a woman funny, doesn't change the facts either, until they start basing policy on lies.

Like that christian that walked into his wife's school in San Bernadino and shot her, a few kids, and then finally himself?
Like that christian

He was a Christian?

Didn't see that in the reports.

Seems he had a history of getting restraining orders put on him

San Bernardino school shooting: Student among 3 dead - CNN.com
San Bernardino Shooter Was A Christian Pastor

Just one of many links if one were to type in "San Bernadino shooter christian".

Like that christian that walked into his wife's school in San Bernadino and shot her, a few kids, and then finally himself?
Like that christian

He was a Christian?

Just one of many links if one were to type in "San Bernadino shooter christian".

Guess you had to add the word Christian to the search to get the results.

considering his run ins with the police over the years, he wasn't much of one.

Let's get this OP back on track.

Lucy is trying to conflate the OP of a murdered American woman with the horrors of the ME.

TN goes back to flame meme because he cannot discuss the facts of the OP.

The fact is that American women and men of all religions, races, etc., suffer from domestic abuse.

Actually, the REAL point of this thread is a MUSLIM woman, not "all religions". ONE religion, not ALL religions.

The Regressive Left automatically plays this dishonest game in an attempt to dilute the damage being done by Islam, because that is their constituent victim religion.

They somehow think that if they can equalize Islam with the others, we won't notice what is actually happening.

NO other religions were mentioned until the deflection began.

This thread is about ONE religion, not ALL religions, regardless of dishonest spin.

2_zpsrcdlll8a.gif~original

Like that christian

He was a Christian?

No True Scotsman, eh?

Mac1958 is a charter member of the Regressive Right, who believes his own propaganda.

The Regressive Right continues with Fake News and Alt Facts day in and day out.

This OP apparently is trying to conflate the case in NY with the ME, and it fails, as does Mac's post.

Look at the silly meme above, for proof positive of the Regressive Right nonsense.

Like that christian

He was a Christian?

No True Scotsman, eh?

No idea what that is supposed to mean, but I"m only 1/4 Scots, and that was before the family came here in the early 1700s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back