NYS first female MUSLIM judge found floating in east river

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to how some hard alt right evangelicals, fundamentalists, and Pentecostals treat their women, right?

Now that is Rich coming from a Mormon. Glass house Jake, glass house!
Ask people who are Mormons like tyronweaver, BTM. Yes, Mormons bash their women. Just read the Salt Lake Trib. Are you a Mormon, BTM?

Nope, but I've seen and read how women are treated in the Mormon Church. Full disclosure- I was confirmed as Episcopalian when I was 13. Since then I went thru a long period of agnosticism and now am I believe in a higher power, but not in a traditional religious manner.
Good on you. Yes, I agree that the LDS Church's record concerning women is not the highest standard at all.

To be fair, women in most societies/religious orders have been subdued.

I don't understand why anyone would interact with Jake. He lies daily about being a rightie. Why would anyone converse with a known habitual liar? Put the dumbass on ignore with the rest of the children.

The reason why this woman was killed might be because she was a judge and have nothing to do with mormons abusing their wives.

The same week Abdus Saalam was found in the river a judge in Chicago was shot and killed. That killing wasn't dumped on religion.

Actually, the REAL point of this thread is a MUSLIM woman, not "all religions". ONE religion, not ALL religions.

The Regressive Left automatically plays this dishonest game in an attempt to dilute the damage being done by Islam, because that is their constituent victim religion.

They somehow think that if they can equalize Islam with the others, we won't notice what is actually happening.

NO other religions were mentioned until the deflection began.

This thread is about ONE religion, not ALL religions, regardless of dishonest spin.
So..where is the evidence that this muslim woman was a victim of Islam?
None that I know of.

Why?
Just wondering why all the "muslims assault women" talk then.

Mac1958 is a charter member of the Regressive Right, who believes his own propaganda.
Jake, I happily shoved this lie straight up your ass on this thread: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly POST 297
You are what you are, and everyone, Left and Right, knows it. You lied, again, and I outed you, again..
You can keep lying, as you do above, you regressive far righty, and I will keep laughing at you. :lol:

The OP is about a Muslim women in NY, an American, killed and dumped in the river.

It is not about Islam in the ME.
Here's that thread again where you're outed as a liar: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly Post 297 Keep humping my leg, I'll keep stomping on your throat. Your call. .
You can lie and spam and troll all you want, and you are still a regressive righty who uses fake news and alt facts. You can never get away from that. It is what it is. This thread is about a woman who was murdered in NY and thrown in the river, not about your lies.
So what does her murder have to do with Republicans???

The reason why this woman was killed might be because she was a judge and have nothing to do with mormons abusing their wives.

The same week Abdus Saalam was found in the river a judge in Chicago was shot and killed. That killing wasn't dumped on religion.
I just think it's hysterical how the lefts first response is to condemn American traditionalism.

Mac1958 is a charter member of the Regressive Right, who believes his own propaganda.
Jake, I happily shoved this lie straight up your ass on this thread: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly POST 297
You are what you are, and everyone, Left and Right, knows it. You lied, again, and I outed you, again..
You can keep lying, as you do above, you regressive far righty, and I will keep laughing at you. :lol:

The OP is about a Muslim women in NY, an American, killed and dumped in the river.

It is not about Islam in the ME.
Here's that thread again where you're outed as a liar: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Particularly Post 297 Keep humping my leg, I'll keep stomping on your throat. Your call. .
You can lie and spam and troll all you want, and you are still a regressive righty who uses fake news and alt facts. You can never get away from that. It is what it is. This thread is about a woman who was murdered in NY and thrown in the river, not about your lies.
So what does her murder have to do with Republicans???
Mac1958 continues to troll and spam with nothing on OP. His typical regressive far right response is to blame Islam in the ME, apparently, for a domestic murder in NY.
This murder has nothing to do with Christian beliefs. The fact that you seem to think so lets us know that you really don't understand the scriptures any more than you understand Islam.

Last edited:
Actually, the REAL point of this thread is a MUSLIM woman, not "all religions". ONE religion, not ALL religions.

The Regressive Left automatically plays this dishonest game in an attempt to dilute the damage being done by Islam, because that is their constituent victim religion.

They somehow think that if they can equalize Islam with the others, we won't notice what is actually happening.

This thread is about ONE religion, not ALL religions, regardless of dishonest spin.
None that I know of.

Why?
Read my posts. They're about how a Regressive Lefty dishonestly trolled and deflected on this thread, and how that's a common theme for people like him.

I also, in post 38, pointed out that "...difficult to imagine that it wasn't foul play of some sort. I guess some kind of weird accident is possible, but..."

So, regarding the death, I don't know what happened.

Similar to how some hard alt right evangelicals, fundamentalists, and Pentecostals treat their women, right?

Ask people who are Mormons like tyronweaver, BTM. Yes, Mormons bash their women. Just read the Salt Lake Trib. Are you a Mormon, BTM?

Nope, but I've seen and read how women are treated in the Mormon Church. Full disclosure- I was confirmed as Episcopalian when I was 13. Since then I went thru a long period of agnosticism and now am I believe in a higher power, but not in a traditional religious manner.
Mormons or LDS don't teach men to put their wives to death for looking at their husbands cross-eyed.

No...
Trump must have had him killed because Putin gave strict orders to do so.

She was 65. The question I have, was she known to frequent that area. If not, could be foul play.

None that I know of.

Why?
Read my posts. They're about how a Regressive Lefty dishonestly trolled and deflected on this thread, and how that's a common theme for people like him.

I also, in post 38, pointed out that "...difficult to imagine that it wasn't foul play of some sort. I guess some kind of weird accident is possible, but..."

Mormons or LDS don't teach men to put their wives to death for looking at their husbands cross-eyed.
No one claimed they did.

Now, once again, tell us why or why not the OP has anything to do with the Democratic or Republican parties.

She was 65. The question I have, was she known to frequent that area. If not, could be foul play.

None that I know of.

Why?

She lived in the area, a block or 2 away

No one claimed they did.

Now, once again, tell us why or why not the OP has anything to do with the Democratic or Republican parties.
I was asking you the same exact thing. You seem to want to blame conservatives in general for this judge swimming with the fishes.

No one claimed they did.

I was asking you the same exact thing. You seem to want to blame conservatives in general for this judge swimming with the fishes.
I "seem" to do nothing of the sort. But you seem to want to yammer on about dems, and Muslims, and martians, and whatever.

No one claimed they did.

I "seem" to do nothing of the sort. But you seem to want to yammer on about dems, and Muslims, and martians, and whatever.
That's rich, considering what you've been posting this morning.

Know you know how muslim men like to treat their wimmims, right?
Sheila Abdus-Salaam, the first-ever female Muslim judge in U.S. history and the first African-American woman to serve on New York’s highest court, was found dead Wednesday on the bank of the Hudson River, police said.

Abdus-Salaam, 65, was discovered floating fully clothed on the Manhattan side of the river, by the Henry Hudson Parkway near W. 132nd St. — just a mile from her central Harlem home, just before 2 p.m.
N.Y. Court of Appeals judge found dead near Hudson River

How do we know that based on this case?

Seems there is a suggestion of possible suicide now-

The pioneering judge found dead on the banks of the Hudson River was struggling with depression and likely took her own life, a police source said Thursday,

It was unclear if state Court of Appeals Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam left behind a suicide note, and cops were awaiting the results of an autopsy before saying anything more, the source told the Daily News.
Judge Sheila Abdus-Salaam likely committed suicide, police say

Like that christian that walked into his wife's school in San Bernadino and shot her, a few kids, and then finally himself?
On what do you base your belief that the man was Christian. It looked like black on black violence.

the 'pastor' had a history of violence, a prison record, and a number of restraining orders on him.

But the fact that he's a 'christian' means the murder suicide was based on his religion
Oh...is that your claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back