NYT & Antifa threaten FXN anchor Tucker Carlson's home, again, Carlson outs NYT editors...someone is going to get hurt...

If the NYT posts address of Tucker, is it OK for FXN to post the names/addresses of NYT editors?

• Hell yes its OK, if protesters hurt Tucker's family, the NYT editors are fair game...

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No, its never OK to threaten the NYT, they are way more woke than the rest of us.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
My understanding is that they did not post his address correct?

Seriously, I suppose protesters just showed up at his house selling tupperware....dumbass.
You seem to have the wrong house. If it was published we could all see it. Please share.

Ok champ, I'll try to go slow for you. Tucker claimed the NYT is planning on publishing an article outing his NY address. The NYT had, back in 2018 published his DC address. You fricken loons need everything spoon fed to you. BTW the NYT would not confirm or deny.

Seriously, I suppose protesters just showed up at his house selling tupperware....dumbass.
You seem to have the wrong house. If it was published we could all see it. Please share.
Dumb FUCK!! NOBODY SAID THEY PUBLISHED IT!!! THEY ONLY THREATENED OR ATTEMPTED TO OBTAIN IT.

Just watch the fucking video and quit commenting until you do.

No evidence they threatened anything of the sort. This was just angry Tucker puffing up his chest. And in the heat of the moment, he issued a threat of his own. After what went on in 2018, I can understand him being angry. But a lot of media personalities on both sides of the aisle came to his defense after that happened.
And, why would he draw attention to this issue again if it didn't happen?

Why has the NYT not denied it?

Back in November Tucker's home in DC was attacked by Antifa protesters.

So Tucker moved his family, wife and 4-kids, to NYC. Now the NYT is publishing Tucker's home address in hops that it will be attacked again

Tucker is bravely fighting back by outing the NYT editors that are threatening his home and family. It might be time to keep score...we'll see.

I'd sue those bastards for tens of millions if a single person is harmed because of them. Time for Trump to drop a hammer on NYT's foot.

So Tucker moved his family, wife and 4-kids, to NYC. Now the NYT is publishing Tucker's home address in hops that it will be attacked again

Tucker is bravely fighting back by outing the NYT editors that are threatening his home and family. It might be time to keep score...we'll see.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address in the article. Apparently it's in a still unpublished article...how convenient. Anything you say Tuck.
But that didn't stop Tucker from issuing his own threat.

“They hate my politics, they want this show off the air,” he said of the “soulless robot editors of the New York Times.” Holding his last card close to the chest, Carlson also threatened to make public Carpenter’s home address, the photographer working on the story and others at the paper – “We could do that, we know who they are.”

Hate to tell you Tucker, the majority of Americans don't give a shit about the lies and bullshit you bloviate on your show.
But I am worried about Tucker's digestive health. The guy perpetually looks like he's constipated.

What a tough guy you must be!!!!!! Railing against a TV personality you don't know or even watch. They already doxed him once punk.

I've been watching Tucker's evolution for over a decade now (since he left MSNBC). But, I remember him when he was on CNN's Crossfire. He fits right in at Fox.
Same right wing bloviating he's parroted for years. Nothing new. But once you start issuing threats of your own, he kind of loses the moral high ground that
he had after the 2018 incident. I believe multiple media hosts on the left wing side of the aisle spoke out in support for him.

you do not DOX people.

period. end of story. you are in essence calling out for a violent mob to go fuck that person up. don't give me bullshit there are valid reasons for it and people DESERVE it cause if you go that route than Tucker can DOX anyone he feels did him wrong too and wheee - send a violent mob over.

some people need to grow the fuck up.

Dang, get back to me after you've watched the video.

Protestors showed up at his DC home in 2018. How they got the address is unclear. I can't find exactly who doxxed him, or if they got whacked for it.
No one has published the address of his NY home. He claims that the NYT has it in an "unpublished" article. That's why he issued a threat
of his own.
So the NYT has done nothing wrong. This is all tucker claims with no proof of anything?
If they threatened to published his address they committed extortion.
I agree, but you have any proof?
It was done before, and Tucker was forced to move. Watch the video.

If you think he is not watching out for this shit and stopping it immediately, you have never had a family.

If he said they threatened it, they can come out and deny it. So far, they have not.

They did it.
Was it done by the NYT? Seems to be no evidence here. They said they don’t publish people’s addresses. I see no proof of tuckers claim. These drama queens on tv and radio love attention.

Ok champ, I'll try to go slow for you. Tucker claimed the NYT is planning on publishing an article outing his NY address. The NYT had, back in 2018 published his DC address. You fricken loons need everything spoon fed to you. BTW the NYT would not confirm or deny.
I’ve seen no evidence it was the NYT they shared his DC address. Please share your proof,

I’ve seen no evidence it was the NYT they shared his DC address. Please share your proof,

Get your caretaker to spoon feed ya, I already attempted.

Protestors showed up at his DC home in 2018. How they got the address is unclear. I can't find exactly who doxxed him, or if they got whacked for it.
No one has published the address of his NY home. He claims that the NYT has it in an "unpublished" article. That's why he issued a threat
of his own.
So the NYT has done nothing wrong. This is all tucker claims with no proof of anything?

If you think he is not watching out for this shit and stopping it immediately, you have never had a family.

If he said they threatened it, they can come out and deny it. So far, they have not.

They did it.
Was it done by the NYT? Seems to be no evidence here. They said they don’t publish people’s addresses. I see no proof of tuckers claim. These drama queens on tv and radio love attention.
So, no harm, no foul, right?

Ye be warned.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address in the article. Apparently it's in a still unpublished article...how convenient. Anything you say Tuck.

“They hate my politics, they want this show off the air,” he said of the “soulless robot editors of the New York Times.” Holding his last card close to the chest, Carlson also threatened to make public Carpenter’s home address, the photographer working on the story and others at the paper – “We could do that, we know who they are.”

Hate to tell you Tucker, the majority of Americans don't give a shit about the lies and bullshit you bloviate on your show.
But I am worried about Tucker's digestive health. The guy perpetually looks like he's constipated.

I don't believe that you're worried about Tucker's digestive health, Jackoff.

Tucker spends his life making people hate their fellow countrymen and spreading lies that kill his fellow countrymen. He can go fuck himself. Bravo to the NYT.

NYT did publish Tucker's address but he threatened to publish NYT editors address...

What a tough guy you must be!!!!!! Railing against a TV personality you don't know or even watch. They already doxed him once punk.

I've been watching Tucker's evolution for over a decade now (since he left MSNBC). But, I remember him when he was on CNN's Crossfire. He fits right in at Fox.
Same right wing bloviating he's parroted for years. Nothing new. But once you start issuing threats of your own, he kind of loses the moral high ground that
he had after the 2018 incident. I believe multiple media hosts on the left wing side of the aisle spoke out in support for him.

you do not DOX people.

period. end of story. you are in essence calling out for a violent mob to go fuck that person up. don't give me bullshit there are valid reasons for it and people DESERVE it cause if you go that route than Tucker can DOX anyone he feels did him wrong too and wheee - send a violent mob over.

Agreed. But I can't find who, if anyone doxxed him in 2018 or what repercussions there were for doing so. If they did, they deserve to get whacked.
But there is no evidence (other than his chest puffing) that anyone at the NYT threatened to publish his address in NYC.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address
Yeah, whatever, Jerk. I'm sure you want to know where Tucker lives for altruistic reasons, right, FloorJack?

Buzz off Freaky. You're a broken record. I don't give a rats ass where Tucker lives.

of his own.

They did it.
So, no harm, no foul, right?

Ye be warned.
I’m suggesting drama queen probably made it up for attention. I sure haven’t heard any evidence yet. Tucker’s job is to rile up partisans.

Yeah, whatever, Jerk. I'm sure you want to know where Tucker lives for altruistic reasons, right, FloorJack?

Buzz off Freaky. You're a broken record. I don't give a rats ass where Tucker lives.

Yep, who didn't see that coming? "I" don't care....but a bunch of your idiot buddies do seem to care, fricken idiot.

you do not DOX people.

This is much ado over nothing. The NYT did not dox Carlson. It's just Carlson whipping up his mob to get ratings and cred.

Yall are falling for it.

Yep, who didn't see that coming? "I" don't care....but a bunch of your idiot buddies do seem to care, fricken idiot.

None of them are my buddies. I don't approve of doxxing. By anyone. And left or right, if you do it, you get whacked..hard.
This response is between the poster and myself. Nothing to do with the topic.

you do not DOX people.

This is much ado over nothing. The NYT did not dox Carlson. It's just Carlson whipping up his mob to get ratings and cred.

Yall are falling for it.

never said they did - and neither did tucker.

now what i WILL DO is show examples of this happening to others or the threats of it from NYT. you can either show proof it is NOT happening and we can discuss it - or you can sit there and cite your own opinion as fact and i'll just ignore your again.

and before you can go ALL BULLSHIT LINKS...

you do not DOX people.

Yall are falling for it.

never said they did - and neither did tucker.

now what i WILL DO is show examples of this happening to others or the threats of it from NYT. you can either show proof it is NOT happening and we can discuss it - or you can sit there and cite your own opinion as fact and i'll just ignore your again.

and before you can go ALL BULLSHIT LINKS...

Examples 1 and 2 are not doxxing. Example 3 is.

Forum List

Back