NYT & Antifa threaten FXN anchor Tucker Carlson's home, again, Carlson outs NYT editors...someone is going to get hurt...

If the NYT posts address of Tucker, is it OK for FXN to post the names/addresses of NYT editors?

• Hell yes its OK, if protesters hurt Tucker's family, the NYT editors are fair game...

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No, its never OK to threaten the NYT, they are way more woke than the rest of us.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Back in November Tucker's home in DC was attacked by Antifa protesters.

So Tucker moved his family, wife and 4-kids, to NYC. Now the NYT is publishing Tucker's home address in hops that it will be attacked again

Tucker is bravely fighting back by outing the NYT editors that are threatening his home and family. It might be time to keep score...we'll see.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address in the article. Apparently it's in a still unpublished article...how convenient. Anything you say Tuck.
But that didn't stop Tucker from issuing his own threat.

“They hate my politics, they want this show off the air,” he said of the “soulless robot editors of the New York Times.” Holding his last card close to the chest, Carlson also threatened to make public Carpenter’s home address, the photographer working on the story and others at the paper – “We could do that, we know who they are.”

Hate to tell you Tucker, the majority of Americans don't give a shit about the lies and bullshit you bloviate on your show.
But I am worried about Tucker's digestive health. The guy perpetually looks like he's constipated.

Tucker often has the highest rated show on all of cable news. He has a rating of 4.4/5
As usual you leftist gutter sluts are talking out of your ass.

Screenshot_20200721-084909_Google.jpg

What the purpose of publishing Tucker’s home? I mean where’s the journalism in that?

Revolver is already posting some info on the "journalists" who are doing this. They want to play this game then it can go both ways.
Two women also accuse Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity of sexual misconduct and take aim at Fox News for its alleged failure to stop them.

So the hell what? Didn't the failed 'Lynching' of the latest USSC Justice teach you anything?

On the other side, you want to allow the NYT to endanger Carlson's family because he is - according to Democrats, Liberal Lying media, and snowflakes - a 'racist'?! Joe Biden is a flaming racist ('You ain't black...'...'a clean, articulate black man - it's a fairytale, man') and where Trump was accused of grabbing women by the pu$$y after they twisted his words to manufacture the bogus claim, Joe Biden actually DID grab a woman by the pu$$y...and youdisgusting POSes are fine with it.

Bwuhahahahaha....

You know tRump did because he told you he did or was the Liar and Chief lying again?

So Tucker moved his family, wife and 4-kids, to NYC. Now the NYT is publishing Tucker's home address in hops that it will be attacked again

Tucker is bravely fighting back by outing the NYT editors that are threatening his home and family. It might be time to keep score...we'll see.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address in the article. Apparently it's in a still unpublished article...how convenient. Anything you say Tuck.

“They hate my politics, they want this show off the air,” he said of the “soulless robot editors of the New York Times.” Holding his last card close to the chest, Carlson also threatened to make public Carpenter’s home address, the photographer working on the story and others at the paper – “We could do that, we know who they are.”

Hate to tell you Tucker, the majority of Americans don't give a shit about the lies and bullshit you bloviate on your show.
But I am worried about Tucker's digestive health. The guy perpetually looks like he's constipated.

Tucker often has the highest rated show on all of cable news. He has a rating of 4.4/5

View attachment 365653

And If I had a show that spoke to the same closed-bubble group of lemmings each night and pounded the same right wing tropes, I'd have good ratings too. Bottom line, Tucker's show is for people who want issues wrapped in a nice little package that conforms to their belief system. They don't want to question or think. It's one of the reasons that advertisers like shows like this. A large group of minds that are malleable watching the same program. Easy money. Contrast that to someone like Rachel Maddow. Yes she comes off like my high school math teacher to where I just tune her out sometimes. But she's always well prepared, well spoken, and knows her shit. But that kind of show won't hold the attention of Fox viewers. They'll lose interest fast. Because you have to be invested in actually thinking about the issue..not just knee jerk reacting to it.

View attachment 365653

And If I had a show that spoke to the same closed-bubble group of lemmings each night and pounded the same right wing tropes, I'd have good ratings too. Bottom line, Tucker's show is for people who want issues wrapped in a nice little package that conforms to their belief system. They don't want to question or think. It's one of the reasons that advertisers like shows like this. A large group of minds that are malleable watching the same program. Easy money. Contrast that to someone like Rachel Maddow. Yes she comes off like my high school math teacher to where I just tune her out sometimes. But she's always well prepared, well spoken, and knows her shit. But that kind of show won't hold the attention of Fox viewers. They'll lose interest fast. Because you have to be invested in actually thinking about the issue..not just knee jerk reacting to it.

So Tucker has high ratings because he speaks to the same "closed-bubble group" each night yet somehow Rachel DOESN'T although she obviously also speaks to the same group each night? How does that work in Jack World?

View attachment 365653

So Tucker has high ratings because he speaks to the same "closed-bubble group" each night yet somehow Rachel DOESN'T although she obviously also speaks to the same group each night? How does that work in Jack World?

You're forced to think when you watch her show. Not the case with Tucker...or Hannity...or Ingraham. That's about the average Fox viewers attention span.

View attachment 365653

He's a buffoon so don't expect a response that makes sense.
And Tucker has frequently taken a position that is different than Trump so no, he isn't part of a hive mind.

View attachment 365653

You're forced to think when you watch her show. Not the case with Tucker...or Hannity...or Ingraham. That's about the average Fox viewers attention span.

That stupid bitch spouted the same Russian hoax conspiracy bullshit for THREE FUCKING YEARS. And still to this day mentions it on occasion.

She is not playing with a full deck and deciphering her propaganda requires constant attention

My understanding is that they did not post his address correct?

His NY address. And no, they haven't. Supposedly, it's in an still "unpublished" article. Supposedly.
In 2018, protestors showed up at his house in NW D.C. I don't know who published that address but I hope if they did, they got whacked for it.

View attachment 365653

You think, Jack? You'd never know it from what you post here! All we get from you here is a regurgitation of the latest talking points from the liberal media! Rachel has been MSNBC's favorite left wing "conspiracy" advocate since Keith Olbermann got fired! She spends most of her shows taking facts and spinning them into left wing fantasies!

His NY address. And no, they haven't. Supposedly, it's in an still "unpublished" article. Supposedly.
In 2018, protestors showed up at his house in NW D.C. I don't know who published that address but I hope if they did, they got whacked for it.
So they didn’t publish his address.

View attachment 365653

Wow. Pot. Kettle.

View attachment 365653

Watch whatever the fuck you want, I don't fucking care. More importantly MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!

If you don't like what I watch, wahhhhhhh

So they didn’t publish his address.
They threatened to. You know, like the blackmail guys who don't actually publish your naked pictures? They just threaten to, and it gets the job done?

Forum List

Back