NYT & Antifa threaten FXN anchor Tucker Carlson's home, again, Carlson outs NYT editors...someone is going to get hurt...

If the NYT posts address of Tucker, is it OK for FXN to post the names/addresses of NYT editors?

• Hell yes its OK, if protesters hurt Tucker's family, the NYT editors are fair game...

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No, its never OK to threaten the NYT, they are way more woke than the rest of us.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
My understanding is that they did not post his address correct?

His NY address. And no, they haven't. Supposedly, it's in an still "unpublished" article. Supposedly.
In 2018, protestors showed up at his house in NW D.C. I don't know who published that address but I hope if they did, they got whacked for it.
So they didn’t publish his address.
They threatened to. You know, like the blackmail guys who don't actually publish your naked pictures? They just threaten to, and it gets the job done?
There is proof they did?

Back in November Tucker's home in DC was attacked by Antifa protesters.

So Tucker moved his family, wife and 4-kids, to NYC. Now the NYT is publishing Tucker's home address in hops that it will be attacked again

Tucker is bravely fighting back by outing the NYT editors that are threatening his home and family. It might be time to keep score...we'll see.

Maybe it is time for TRUMP and the GOP Senate to investigate NYT for crimes that might fall under the RICO act.

Racist Tucker Carlson has other things to worry about...

Two women also accuse Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity of sexual misconduct and take aim at Fox News for its alleged failure to stop them.

I quit caring about female accusers after Kavanaugh.

Seriously, I suppose protesters just showed up at his house selling tupperware....dumbass.
You seem to have the wrong house. If it was published we could all see it. Please share.

Dang, get back to me after you've watched the video.

Protestors showed up at his DC home in 2018. How they got the address is unclear. I can't find exactly who doxxed him, or if they got whacked for it.
No one has published the address of his NY home. He claims that the NYT has it in an "unpublished" article. That's why he issued a threat
of his own.

Racist Tucker Carlson has other things to worry about...

Two women also accuse Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity of sexual misconduct and take aim at Fox News for its alleged failure to stop them.

We already know those women are leftwing apparatchiks.

The left is pulling out all the stops in its war against anyone who dares to tell the truth about them.

Seriously, I suppose protesters just showed up at his house selling tupperware....dumbass.
You seem to have the wrong house. If it was published we could all see it. Please share.

Protestors showed up at his DC home in 2018. How they got the address is unclear. I can't find exactly who doxxed him, or if they got whacked for it.
No one has published the address of his NY home. He claims that the NYT has it in an "unpublished" article. That's why he issued a threat
of his own.
So the NYT has done nothing wrong. This is all tucker claims with no proof of anything?

So Tucker moved his family, wife and 4-kids, to NYC. Now the NYT is publishing Tucker's home address in hops that it will be attacked again

Tucker is bravely fighting back by outing the NYT editors that are threatening his home and family. It might be time to keep score...we'll see.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address in the article. Apparently it's in a still unpublished article...how convenient. Anything you say Tuck.
But that didn't stop Tucker from issuing his own threat.

“They hate my politics, they want this show off the air,” he said of the “soulless robot editors of the New York Times.” Holding his last card close to the chest, Carlson also threatened to make public Carpenter’s home address, the photographer working on the story and others at the paper – “We could do that, we know who they are.”

Hate to tell you Tucker, the majority of Americans don't give a shit about the lies and bullshit you bloviate on your show.
But I am worried about Tucker's digestive health. The guy perpetually looks like he's constipated.

Tucker often has the highest rated show on all of cable news. He has a rating of 4.4/5
As usual you leftist gutter sluts are talking out of your ass.

View attachment 365653

And If I had a show that spoke to the same closed-bubble group of lemmings each night and pounded the same right wing tropes, I'd have good ratings too. Bottom line, Tucker's show is for people who want issues wrapped in a nice little package that conforms to their belief system. They don't want to question or think. It's one of the reasons that advertisers like shows like this. A large group of minds that are malleable watching the same program. Easy money. Contrast that to someone like Rachel Maddow. Yes she comes off like my high school math teacher to where I just tune her out sometimes. But she's always well prepared, well spoken, and knows her shit. But that kind of show won't hold the attention of Fox viewers. They'll lose interest fast. Because you have to be invested in actually thinking about the issue..not just knee jerk reacting to it.

You just enunciated the worldview of brain washed morons.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address in the article. Apparently it's in a still unpublished article...how convenient. Anything you say Tuck.

“They hate my politics, they want this show off the air,” he said of the “soulless robot editors of the New York Times.” Holding his last card close to the chest, Carlson also threatened to make public Carpenter’s home address, the photographer working on the story and others at the paper – “We could do that, we know who they are.”

Hate to tell you Tucker, the majority of Americans don't give a shit about the lies and bullshit you bloviate on your show.
But I am worried about Tucker's digestive health. The guy perpetually looks like he's constipated.

Tucker often has the highest rated show on all of cable news. He has a rating of 4.4/5

View attachment 365653

And If I had a show that spoke to the same closed-bubble group of lemmings each night and pounded the same right wing tropes, I'd have good ratings too. Bottom line, Tucker's show is for people who want issues wrapped in a nice little package that conforms to their belief system. They don't want to question or think. It's one of the reasons that advertisers like shows like this. A large group of minds that are malleable watching the same program. Easy money. Contrast that to someone like Rachel Maddow. Yes she comes off like my high school math teacher to where I just tune her out sometimes. But she's always well prepared, well spoken, and knows her shit. But that kind of show won't hold the attention of Fox viewers. They'll lose interest fast. Because you have to be invested in actually thinking about the issue..not just knee jerk reacting to it.

Trumpers

His NY address. And no, they haven't. Supposedly, it's in an still "unpublished" article. Supposedly.
In 2018, protestors showed up at his house in NW D.C. I don't know who published that address but I hope if they did, they got whacked for it.
So they didn’t publish his address.
They threatened to. You know, like the blackmail guys who don't actually publish your naked pictures? They just threaten to, and it gets the job done?
There is proof they did?
He said they did.

You FUCKING KNOW they did it in the past.

Why waste time on such a story if it didn't happen again?

of his own.
So the NYT has done nothing wrong. This is all tucker claims with no proof of anything?
If they threatened to published his address they committed extortion.

Dumb FUCK!! NOBODY SAID THEY PUBLISHED IT!!! THEY ONLY THREATENED OR ATTEMPTED TO OBTAIN IT.

Just watch the fucking video and quit commenting until you do.

View attachment 365653

Trumpers

It's your worldview, moron.

of his own.
I agree, but you have any proof?

Dumb FUCK!! NOBODY SAID THEY PUBLISHED IT!!! THEY ONLY THREATENED OR ATTEMPTED TO OBTAIN IT.

Just watch the fucking video and quit commenting until you do.

No evidence they threatened anything of the sort. This was just angry Tucker puffing up his chest. And in the heat of the moment, he issued a threat of his own. After what went on in 2018, I can understand him being angry. But a lot of media personalities on both sides of the aisle came to his defense after that happened.

View attachment 365653

Trumpers

It's your worldview, moron.

The country is in horrible shape under your leader. Deficits, riots, recession, closing economy... your support for failure makes you look real stupid.

of his own.
I agree, but you have any proof?
It was done before, and Tucker was forced to move. Watch the video.

If you think he is not watching out for this shit and stopping it immediately, you have never had a family.

If he said they threatened it, they can come out and deny it. So far, they have not.

They did it.

Forum List

Back