NYT & Antifa threaten FXN anchor Tucker Carlson's home, again, Carlson outs NYT editors...someone is going to get hurt...

If the NYT posts address of Tucker, is it OK for FXN to post the names/addresses of NYT editors?

• Hell yes its OK, if protesters hurt Tucker's family, the NYT editors are fair game...

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No, its never OK to threaten the NYT, they are way more woke than the rest of us.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

oh look - they dox'd

never said they did - and neither did tucker.

now what i WILL DO is show examples of this happening to others or the threats of it from NYT. you can either show proof it is NOT happening and we can discuss it - or you can sit there and cite your own opinion as fact and i'll just ignore your again.
We both know that Tucker claiming that the NYT was going do so something is all that some people need to see in order to justify rage and hatred. So whether you or Tucker claimed it or not, the outcome is the same.

And it's all done without a single shred of evidence or proof.

never said they did - and neither did tucker.

now what i WILL DO is show examples of this happening to others or the threats of it from NYT. you can either show proof it is NOT happening and we can discuss it - or you can sit there and cite your own opinion as fact and i'll just ignore your again.
We both know that Tucker claiming that the NYT was going do so something is all that some people need to see in order to justify rage and hatred. So whether you or Tucker claimed it or not, the outcome is the same.

And it's all done without a single shred of evidence or proof.
oh please - since when is ANY of that needed?

didn't need it for RUSSIA, IMPEACH and whatever else the fucked up left shouts. no proof of NAZI RACIST TRUMP yet here we are.

so don't give me that PROOF MUST EXIST when you seldom if ever use it yourself. like i CLEARLY SAID - don't just give me your opinion give me examples to back it up.

you didn't.

bye felicia.

Always.

didn't need it for RUSSIA, IMPEACH and whatever else the fucked up left shouts. no proof of NAZI RACIST TRUMP yet here we are.

so don't give me that PROOF MUST EXIST when you seldom if ever use it yourself. like i CLEARLY SAID - don't just give me your opinion give me examples to back it up.

you didn't.

bye felicia.

This is about Carlson, is it not? Why do you want to make it about me. Did Carlson provide evidence to back up his allegation or not? If not, why aren't you condemning him for doing so just like you condemned others for doing it (as you claimed) with RUSSIA, IMPEACH?

So Tucker moved his family, wife and 4-kids, to NYC. Now the NYT is publishing Tucker's home address in hops that it will be attacked again
Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address
Yeah, whatever, Jerk. I'm sure you want to know where Tucker lives for altruistic reasons, right, FloorJack?

Buzz off Freaky. You're a broken record. I don't give a rats ass where Tucker lives.

Yep, who didn't see that coming? "I" don't care....but a bunch of your idiot buddies do seem to care, fricken idiot.

None of them are my buddies. I don't approve of doxxing. By anyone. And left or right, if you do it, you get whacked..hard.
This response is between the poster and myself. Nothing to do with the topic.

Yet in post #2 you "looked high and low for the address"....go figure.

Racist Tucker Carlson has other things to worry about...

Two women also accuse Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity of sexual misconduct and take aim at Fox News for its alleged failure to stop them.

Everybody a racist in the world of the tard

Always.

you didn't.

bye felicia.

This is about Carlson, is it not? Why do you want to make it about me. Did Carlson provide evidence to back up his allegation or not? If not, why aren't you condemning him for doing so just like you condemned others for doing it (as you claimed) with RUSSIA, IMPEACH?
no - you say carlson doesn't have proof so it's not worthy.
i said fine - here's proof of NYT doxing people to show THEY DO IT.
then i ask you to DIRECTLY SHOW where NYT doesn't do this or where Tucker cries FOUL and is wrong a lot - either one but prove it.

instead, you demand tucker proves something and don't hold yourself to the same standard.

fuck that shit, felicia.

So Tucker moved his family, wife and 4-kids, to NYC. Now the NYT is publishing Tucker's home address in hops that it will be attacked again
Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address
Yeah, whatever, Jerk. I'm sure you want to know where Tucker lives for altruistic reasons, right, FloorJack?

Buzz off Freaky. You're a broken record. I don't give a rats ass where Tucker lives.

Yep, who didn't see that coming? "I" don't care....but a bunch of your idiot buddies do seem to care, fricken idiot.

None of them are my buddies. I don't approve of doxxing. By anyone. And left or right, if you do it, you get whacked..hard.
This response is between the poster and myself. Nothing to do with the topic.

Yet in post #2 you "looked high and low for the address"....go figure.

Not much for nuance are you? I looked to see if his address in DC was published..and by whom..and if they got whacked for it.
But couldn't find who was actually accused of doxxing him. And I didn't find his address in DC published.

Always.

you didn't.

bye felicia.

then i ask you to DIRECTLY SHOW where NYT doesn't do this or where Tucker cries FOUL and is wrong a lot - either one but prove it.

instead, you demand tucker proves something and don't hold yourself to the same standard.

fuck that shit, felicia.

I said evidence or proof. I'd accept either of his allegation that the NYT was going to release his address. I haven't seen any, have you?

The standard is that if you claim something, you should be able to provide evidence for what you're claiming. I don't know why you think I have to prove something I didn't claim, but I suggest you take a few deep breaths and calm yourself down.

Tucker is whipping up a lot of anger over nothing and you're falling for it.

Back in November Tucker's home in DC was attacked by Antifa protesters.

Tucker is bravely fighting back by outing the NYT editors that are threatening his home and family. It might be time to keep score...we'll see.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address in the article. Apparently it's in a still unpublished article...how convenient. Anything you say Tuck.
But that didn't stop Tucker from issuing his own threat.

“They hate my politics, they want this show off the air,” he said of the “soulless robot editors of the New York Times.” Holding his last card close to the chest, Carlson also threatened to make public Carpenter’s home address, the photographer working on the story and others at the paper – “We could do that, we know who they are.”

Hate to tell you Tucker, the majority of Americans don't give a shit about the lies and bullshit you bloviate on your show.
But I am worried about Tucker's digestive health. The guy perpetually looks like he's constipated.

Tucker often has the highest rated show on all of cable news. He has a rating of 4.4/5
As usual you leftist gutter sluts are talking out of your ass.

View attachment 365653

And If I had a show that spoke to the same closed-bubble group of lemmings each night and pounded the same right wing tropes, I'd have good ratings too. Bottom line, Tucker's show is for people who want issues wrapped in a nice little package that conforms to their belief system. They don't want to question or think. It's one of the reasons that advertisers like shows like this. A large group of minds that are malleable watching the same program. Easy money. Contrast that to someone like Rachel Maddow. Yes she comes off like my high school math teacher to where I just tune her out sometimes. But she's always well prepared, well spoken, and knows her shit. But that kind of show won't hold the attention of Fox viewers. They'll lose interest fast. Because you have to be invested in actually thinking about the issue..not just knee jerk reacting to it.

Maddow teaches you what to think
Maddow does indeed make me think. Ever time I watch her I think to myself what the fuck am I doing watching this crap.

Tucker is bravely fighting back by outing the NYT editors that are threatening his home and family. It might be time to keep score...we'll see.

Yeah whatever. I looked high and low and couldn't find Tucker's address in the article. Apparently it's in a still unpublished article...how convenient. Anything you say Tuck.

“They hate my politics, they want this show off the air,” he said of the “soulless robot editors of the New York Times.” Holding his last card close to the chest, Carlson also threatened to make public Carpenter’s home address, the photographer working on the story and others at the paper – “We could do that, we know who they are.”

Hate to tell you Tucker, the majority of Americans don't give a shit about the lies and bullshit you bloviate on your show.
But I am worried about Tucker's digestive health. The guy perpetually looks like he's constipated.

Tucker often has the highest rated show on all of cable news. He has a rating of 4.4/5

View attachment 365653

And If I had a show that spoke to the same closed-bubble group of lemmings each night and pounded the same right wing tropes, I'd have good ratings too. Bottom line, Tucker's show is for people who want issues wrapped in a nice little package that conforms to their belief system. They don't want to question or think. It's one of the reasons that advertisers like shows like this. A large group of minds that are malleable watching the same program. Easy money. Contrast that to someone like Rachel Maddow. Yes she comes off like my high school math teacher to where I just tune her out sometimes. But she's always well prepared, well spoken, and knows her shit. But that kind of show won't hold the attention of Fox viewers. They'll lose interest fast. Because you have to be invested in actually thinking about the issue..not just knee jerk reacting to it.

Maddow does indeed make me think. Ever time I watch her I think to myself what the fuck am I doing watching this crap.

Well if that's what you think and you're still watching her, it begs the question, why would you watch any of her show in the first place?
She does come off like a schoolteacher and it can get a little grating at times. But like I said, she's well prepared, well spoken, and compelling.

Racist Tucker Carlson has other things to worry about...

Two women also accuse Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity of sexual misconduct and take aim at Fox News for its alleged failure to stop them.

20r82d.jpg

View attachment 365653

Well if that's what you think and you're still watching her, it begs the question, why would you watch any of her show in the first place?
She does come off like a schoolteacher and it can get a little grating at times. But like I said, she's well prepared, well spoken, and compelling.

She comes off like the 5th grade girl who sprouted titties before the other girls, and carries on as though that automatically qualifies her as one of the adults in the room.

She's beyond grating.....Know-it-all elitist snob bitch on wheels is more like it.....And there's absolutely nothing "compelling" abut that.

Always.

you didn't.

bye felicia.

fuck that shit, felicia.

I said evidence or proof. I'd accept either of his allegation that the NYT was going to release his address. I haven't seen any, have you?

The standard is that if you claim something, you should be able to provide evidence for what you're claiming. I don't know why you think I have to prove something I didn't claim, but I suggest you take a few deep breaths and calm yourself down.

kinda like RUSSIA
IMPEACH
and the list goes on and on.

Tucker spends his life making people hate their fellow countrymen and spreading lies that kill his fellow countrymen. He can go fuck himself. Bravo to the NYT.

Easy , don't watch. Practice your goosestep instead

You lose. Calling Godwin's Law. Thanks for playing.

Always.

you didn't.

bye felicia.

fuck that shit, felicia.

kinda like RUSSIA
IMPEACH
and the list goes on and on.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Don’t be a useful idiot. They got you wrapped around their little finger. Look at your emotional outbursts and think of how they manipulate you.

Forum List

Back