NYT Bombshell: 'SIGNIFICANTLY MORE 9/11 NEGLIGENCE THAN HAS BEEN DISCLOSED'

Congress only has two branches.

I call bullshit on you saying you have no problem with profiling. The only reason you are supporting it now is you think it can make Bush look bad.

i'm pretty sure he meant 'branches of government'.

i have a problem with profiling. it's illegal.

but do you know what's NOT illegal... going to every flight school in florida, finding out who was taking flying lessons but didn't want to learn to take off and land... and pulling them in for questioning.

know what else isn't illegal?

investigating!

which is what they never did...

all i'll say is that if something so horrific had happened during the obama presidency, you'd be blaming him personally, even if he didn't have any intel.

More AWESOME!!! :clap2:

More awsome hindsight. Most of the warnings were about people hijacking planes, and everyone assumed it would be an old fashioned take over the plane and demand X hijacking. Why would you even think of looking at flight schools if you were worried about a normal hijacking?

Its funny watching someone shoot an attempted 3 pointer, only to see the ball dribble out of thier hands.

Just admit you hate Bush, and no matter what he did, you would critisize it.

I'll pos rep you, LGS. Synth gets emotional at times.

yeah, but she's a classless twit.

so whatcha gonna do?

Thanks Hagitha.. I'd be worried if you said anything positive about me. You wouldn't know class if it struck you between your bugged out eyes..

wow... you can spell hagitha. cute pop culture reference.

i suppose when i asked where you parked your broom, you got that idea. bummer you're spew isn't even original.

i've also always thought it really odd when anyone talks about how people look when they've never seen those people.

kinda demented, actually.

but do you know what's NOT illegal... going to every flight school in florida, finding out who was taking flying lessons but didn't want to learn to take off and land... and pulling them in for questioning.

investigating!

all i'll say is that if something so horrific had happened during the obama presidency, you'd be blaming him personally, even if he didn't have any intel.

More awsome hindsight. Most of the warnings were about people hijacking planes, and everyone assumed it would be an old fashioned take over the plane and demand X hijacking. Why would you even think of looking at flight schools if you were worried about a normal hijacking?

Its funny watching someone shoot an attempted 3 pointer, only to see the ball dribble out of thier hands.

Yup, and think of all the posts from the left if Bush had profiled.

Israel profiles and they haven't had one incident...and they are in the middle of the storm.

yeah, but she's a classless twit.

so whatcha gonna do?

Thanks Hagitha.. I'd be worried if you said anything positive about me. You wouldn't know class if it struck you between your bugged out eyes..

i suppose when i asked where you parked your broom, you got that idea. bummer you're spew isn't even original.

i've also always thought it really odd when anyone talks about how people look when they've never seen those people.

I've called you Hagitha from day one.. You're the typical liberal shrew.. The NOW HAG. Do yourself a favor since I seem to bother you so much.. Ignore me otherwise STFU whining already.

investigating!

hindsight? to say that the right would have laid all of the blame on this president if g-d forbid we had been attacked???

that's not hindsight. that's a reasonable conclusion based on all of the evidence.

if i were saying the attack would have been prevented, then maybe you could lay some monday morning quarterback charges my way... but i don't know if it would have changed anything.

what i do know is they didn't DO anything. and that was unforgiveable.

I've called you Hagitha from day one.. You're the typical liberal shrew.. The NOW HAG. Do yourself a favor since I seem to bother you so much.. Ignore me otherwise STFU whining already.

you're foaming at the mouth, aren't you.

better keep the spittle off of your keyboard.

and no, i don't think i will STFU... wacko. you don't 'bother' me. you amuse me because you're so stupid and rage filled.

and no, i don't think i will STFU... wacko. you don't 'bother' me. you amuse me because you're so stupid and rage filled.

LMFAO!! I give you the example of class........................................ ;-)

Watch your blood pressure, Jillian. We don't want you to stroke out as you blow that gasket....

hindsight? to say that the right would have laid all of the blame on this president if g-d forbid we had been attacked???

that's not hindsight. that's a reasonable conclusion based on all of the evidence.

if i were saying the attack would have been prevented, then maybe you could lay some monday morning quarterback charges my way... but i don't know if it would have changed anything.

How can you say they didnt do anything? How much informationhas actually been released and de-classified? Dont you think there were ongoing investigations on hundreds of different threats? Everyone forgets that memos like this are written all the time, and 99% of them predict things that do not happen, even if nothing is done about them. Basically going back into the reams of documents and pulling the 2-3 that mean something AFTER the event has already happened is kind of easy. Sitting there with 20 different opinions on the thought that something might be happening and coming to the conclusion BEFORE the thing happens is much much harder.

How can you say they didnt do anything? How much informationhas actually been released and de-classified? Dont you think there were ongoing investigations on hundreds of different threats? Everyone forgets that memos like this are written all the time, and 99% of them predict things that do not happen, even if nothing is done about them. Basically going back into the reams of documents and pulling the 2-3 that mean something AFTER the event has already happened is kind of easy. Sitting there with 20 different opinions on the thought that something might be happening and coming to the conclusion BEFORE the thing happens is much much harder.

whenever they broke a terrorist case, they released info.

don't you think they'd have told us if they were actually looking.

clinton's big complaint about bush was, and i quote, that they didn't "beat the bushes" after they got the PDB.

By William Saletan

Every once in a while, in the course of spinning the issue of the day, an administration accidentally betrays its broader mentality. Six weeks ago on Meet the Press, President Bush revealed his abstract notion of reality. Three weeks ago in his re-election ads, Bush displayed a confidence unhinged from facts and circumstances. This week, in response to criticism of its terrorism policy by a former Bush aide, the administration is betraying a third fundamental flaw: a categorical aversion to the ideas of the Clinton years.

The criticism comes from Richard Clarke, the man who coordinated Bush's terrorism and cyberterrorism policies for two years after serving Presidents Reagan, Bush 41, and Clinton in similar capacities. In a new book and an interview on 60 Minutes, Clarke accuses the current Bush White House of brushing aside his warnings about al-Qaida before 9/11. How has the administration responded? Let's look at four examples. First, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice on Good Morning America:

More: Fatal in Difference: Bush's catastrophic allergy to Clinton

LMFAO!! I give you the example of class........................................ ;-)

Jillian is in a stage 3 meltdown. It'll get really funny when she hits stage 5......

you know... i hate to paraphrase mani... it seems so gauche, but if all of us agree about you, maybe the problem is you?

just saying.

and i'm not the one in meltdown. i'm bemused. you and your friend are blathering and stammering and spitting all over this thread. and it wasn't even your thread, it was del's. lol.

it's pretty funny.

you know... i hate to paraphrase mani... it seems so gauche, but if all of us agree about you, maybe the problem is you?

just saying.

and i'm not the one in meltdown. i'm bemused. you and your friend are blathering and stammering and spitting all over this thread. and it wasn't even your thread, it was del's. lol.

it's pretty funny.

Are you saying that you lefties don't like me?

However will I survive? I mean, you LOVE the other righties, like LGS, Koshergirl, Foxfyre, PoliticalChick, et al.

Oh wait a minute, you hate ANYONE who isn't an Obamabot.

Carry on....

Too funny..................the liberal schmucks at the times still indicting bush while ignoring clintons absolute incompetence dealing with the war on terror

Absolutely fascinating indeed.......Inquiring dopes want to know

whenever they broke a terrorist case, they released info.

don't you think they'd have told us if they were actually looking.

clinton's big complaint about bush was, and i quote, that they didn't "beat the bushes" after they got the PDB.

They dont release everything. Some of those files contain active information, and they would be foolish to release them even 11 years later.

Also, "didnt beat the bushes" and what some of the posters allude to (willfully ignoring supposed "intelligence") are two different things and you know it.

Not knowing more than there was a threat, just what were they supposed to do short of profiling, Jillian?

Forum List

Back