NYT Bombshell: 'SIGNIFICANTLY MORE 9/11 NEGLIGENCE THAN HAS BEEN DISCLOSED'

I was just reading this on HuffPo. Damn, this is awesome!

You take joy from Americans being murdered that day?
I take that back.I think I know the answer to that already.

I take joy from more truth being exposed regarding how 9/11 was allowed to happen. Since 9/11 happened eleven years ago, your stupid spin is just stupid spin. Factual history is important to help prevent similar events from occurring in the future.

Are you saying we have done nothing to correct any of these issues?
Homeland Security ring a bell anyone...

Another reason that Bush will doom Mittens in November. W was the greatest mistake that ever entered the WH. The Dems, as expected, want to forget he was ever there. And now, as we have seen, even the new age GOP wants to forget he was ever there.

Well if Obama was President he would have put on his cape.
He would have lept tall buildings in one single bound,and he would have flown
around Manhattan and he would have stopped the attack.

There are many such articles, but I don't see how any sane person could read the following article and still give Bush a pass. Seriously!

The Out-of-Towner: While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard

I've been asking the question.....Just what should Bush have done to prevent the 9-11 tragedy? Try and be specific in your answer. Synth thought we should have profiled, what say you?

Obviously the second a president gets a memo saying some people that dont like us would like to hijack some airplanes we must shut down every airport, or at least cavity search every person that tries to get on an airplane. We should also bomb any flight school that is teaching darker skinned people how to fly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUiGdfHPdgY]Alex Jones warns about 9-11 attacks before they happen! - YouTube[/ame]

Obama flew Air Force One around Manhattan and scared the crap out of tens of thousands... Lest we forget.

The only thing they can do is talk smack because nobody gave an answer to my question.
Typical from the libs. :eusa_whistle:

It was Bush's job to protect the country and he dropped the ball on that bigtime.

Okay....what should he have done, loinboy? Please be specific in your answer as to how he could have prevented it.

There are many such articles, but I don't see how any sane person could read the following article and still give Bush a pass. Seriously!

I've been asking the question.....Just what should Bush have done to prevent the 9-11 tragedy? Try and be specific in your answer. Synth thought we should have profiled, what say you?

The article speaks for itself. Bush was on vacation the entire month of August 2001, while "Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their 'hair on fire,' warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack." (from the above link)

What did Bush do? It appears that he did nothing. What could he have done? At the very least, he could have place all government agencies on full alert and warned airports.

For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities.

From the above link.

Also, the OP article speaks for itself.

Last edited:

The article speaks for itself. Bush was on vacation the entire month of August 2001, while "Tenet, Richard Clarke, and several other officials were running around with their 'hair on fire,' warning that al-Qaida was about to unleash a monumental attack." (from the above link)

What did Bush do? It appears that he did nothing. What could he have done? At the very least, he could have place all government agencies on full alert and warned airports.

For the previous few years—as Philip Zelikow, the commission's staff director, revealed this morning—the CIA had issued several warnings that terrorists might fly commercial airplanes into buildings or cities.

From the above link.

the article is an opinion piece.

you are an idiot.

From the above link.

the article is an opinion piece.

you are an idiot.

It also contains supporting links for the mentally impaired, and so does the OP article.

Forum List

Back