NYT military correspondent BLASTS NYT for working feverishly to find leaker whose identity colleagues would have 'concealed' if he gave them documents

Latest theory by informed sources is that the documents are real but Texeira isn't the source. This story is still evolving.

So far it seems that the biggest compromise is the blowing up of the propaganda that says the Ukraine is winning the war.

The document numbers still don't reflect the 7 to 1 kill ratio.

He should have shacked up with Snowden or Assange.

The US DOJ will not tolerate leaks that prove the government lies to us.

Dobbs leak.…meh….it helped the cause. They cant find the leaker from a group of like 20 people….but they found this guy!

BIDEN DOJ=HITLER SS

If you believe the full narrative you are simple , or , to use my favourite term , gullible .

Whoever actually released the material is a whistleblower and I hope that position is quickly adopted.

If you believe the full narrative you are simple , or , to use my favourite term , gullible .
It's not good enough to just say you don't buy the whole story.
Whoever actually released the material is a whistleblower and I hope that position is quickly adopted.
Whoever leaked it should be happy if he's only charged with being a whistle blower!

Assuming that it was in fact leaked and not created and planted by the CIA.

To explain: The CIA and its agents at the level of being able to access the documents may not have totally loyal priorities toward government. In my opinion, there are many more intelligent Americans who are very opposed to the war against Russia and that could include within the CIA.

So there is a very possible explanation on why America is incapable of keeping even the most top secret intelligence secure and out of the hands of the enemy.

Why is this different now as opposed to the Cold War when Russia was the unmistakable enemy? Because Trump isn't onside with that narrative.

And then what motivates any American to be opposed to one of their country's wars?

Answer that question while considering the danger of this war turning into something a lot bigger than patriotic Americans want to think about!

Forum List

Back