NYT: Trump got 5 Draft deferments (Four for College, One for Bad Feet)

But the examples that the right uses have all been proven to be bullshit. I'll bet you still think she had Vince Foster killed.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Foggy Bottom Conflict of interest?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Exorbitant speech fees as payoff?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

.... and the beat goes on. The only thing in common about each one of those .... Hillary's maniacal inability to tell the truth.

And every one of those claims have been proven to be bullshit except for perhaps the sniper fire thing, and Bill Oreilley could tell you a lot more about that.

Actually, they haven't been "proven to be bullshit" ... I invite you to review the history of each of them ... NONE of them have been "proven to be bullshit" ... rather, they have been massaged by political handlers to dismiss them AS IF they were "proven to be bullshit".

Do your homework ... there will be a test in the morning.

So you're saying that the $70 million spent investigating all that produced no charges? What happened?
But the examples that the right uses have all been proven to be bullshit. I'll bet you still think she had Vince Foster killed.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

.... and the beat goes on. The only thing in common about each one of those .... Hillary's maniacal inability to tell the truth.

And every one of those claims have been proven to be bullshit except for perhaps the sniper fire thing, and Bill Oreilley could tell you a lot more about that.

Actually, they haven't been "proven to be bullshit" ... I invite you to review the history of each of them ... NONE of them have been "proven to be bullshit" ... rather, they have been massaged by political handlers to dismiss them AS IF they were "proven to be bullshit".

So you're saying that the $70 million spent investigating all that produced no charges? What happened?

Did you NOT hear the head of the FBI stand before the American people and tell you that she committed all those crimes? Were you out sick that day? Did you not get the email?

Politics prevented charges .... but she has been proven guilty.

Comey's statement.
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

So you think Comey is part of the conspiracy too? Just how big is your conspiracy theory?

Did you NOT hear the head of the FBI stand before the American people and tell you that she committed all those crimes? Were you out sick that day? Did you not get the email?

Supersleuth, if the FBI Director had any evidence he would have prosecuted her. He didn't, so he took a cheap partisan swipe.

See what I mean? The FBI Director prosecutes nobody ... he is the investigative arm. The DOJ, to whom the FBI Director answers, chose not to prosecute ... you know, the DOJ run by an Obama political appointee.

I'm pretty sure I can dig up a quote from the Attorney General saying she would not interfere.
AFTER she met with Hillary's husband.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Comey's statement.
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

So you think Comey is part of the conspiracy too? Just how big is your conspiracy theory?

It's YUUUUUUGE

Supersleuth, if the FBI Director had any evidence he would have prosecuted her. He didn't, so he took a cheap partisan swipe.

See what I mean? The FBI Director prosecutes nobody ... he is the investigative arm. The DOJ, to whom the FBI Director answers, chose not to prosecute ... you know, the DOJ run by an Obama political appointee.

I'm pretty sure I can dig up a quote from the Attorney General saying she would not interfere.
AFTER she met with Hillary's husband.

She knew Comey had nothing, everyone did except Republicans, who worked themselves into a frenzy over nothing.

The DOJ had already said they would go by what ever the FBI advised. The FBI made the call and the DOJ approved it.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Sure they have. The first four have been the subject of millions of dollars of republican run investigations and the subject of right wing radio for years. Just because you don't like the results of those investigations doesn't mean they didn't happen . The rest has been looked into by everyone from the FBI to fox radio. Do you think that a missive conspiracy overruled all the investigations? There were no provable claims.

Asked and answered twenty years ago. It all came to nothing. $100 million on nothing.

It was 80 million a few post back, don't you remember what you wrote before?

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Sure they have. The first four have been the subject of millions of dollars of republican run investigations and the subject of right wing radio for years. Just because you don't like the results of those investigations doesn't mean they didn't happen . The rest has been looked into by everyone from the FBI to fox radio. Do you think that a missive conspiracy overruled all the investigations? There were no provable claims.

Asked and answered twenty years ago. It all came to nothing. $100 million on nothing.

It was $70 million the first time and $30 million the second time. Don't you think the RNC should reimburse taxpayers for two failed hunting expeditions?

Bullshit, he laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, hell, I'm not even a lawyer and I could successfully prosecute her on the evidence he laid out. Why, because according to the statute intent is not a requirement for conviction.

You should make a sign and stand on the street corner. You need to tell everyone about your massive conspiracy theory where Hillary Clinton controls all those republican investigators, the FBI., the CIA, and probably the PTA and the ladies Garden Club, and no one can prove a thing on her. Make that sign now!!!

A new piece examines how Donald Trump dodged the Vietnam War via deferments and a booboo on his foot, yet he still has the balls to criticize parents of fallen soldiers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?smid=tw-share

So....Do you believe in conscription for military service.......? As a democrat you will get there....authoritarians always believe in forcing people to do their bidding......

Remember, democrats are the ones calling for reinstatement of the draft.....and for women to be eligible for the draft.....

Bullshit, he laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, hell, I'm not even a lawyer and I could successfully prosecute her on the evidence he laid out. Why, because according to the statute intent is not a requirement for conviction.

You're not a lawyer and you don't have the first idea about how the law reaches the requirements of prosecution. Look up the concept of mens rea and you'll understand that you have to have much more than opinion to prosecute.

Edit to add: I'll just let the fact that if he had anything at all he would have nailed her to the wall. He didn't. You have to have evidence that a judge and a jury will buy.

The statute doesn't require intent, and Comey said no reasonable person would have had the conversations she did on an insecure system. She understood the ramifications of not handling classified information properly and she ignored them. She had mens rea, to me that one statement proved intent, then add the deletion of emails, a private server to avoid scrutiny and all the lies, all indications of intent. Many former DOJ prosecutors and judges agree with me. This regime just decided she was to big to jail.

I'm still waiting to discover the amazing thing that I, "won't believe", that Trump dug up on Obama's birthplace....
My best guess is that he can not reveal it, because it was accidentally included with his tax return when he mailed it, and none of this will be released until....... well, when hell freezes over.

You're not a lawyer and you don't have the first idea about how the law reaches the requirements of prosecution. Look up the concept of mens rea and you'll understand that you have to have much more than opinion to prosecute.

Edit to add: I'll just let the fact that if he had anything at all he would have nailed her to the wall. He didn't. You have to have evidence that a judge and a jury will buy.

The statute doesn't require intent, and Comey said no reasonable person would have had the conversations she did on an insecure system. She understood the ramifications of not handling classified information properly and she ignored them. She had mens rea, to me that one statement proved intent, then add the deletion of emails, a private server to avoid scrutiny and all the lies, all indications of intent. Many former DOJ prosecutors and judges agree with me. This regime just decided she was to big to jail.

She hid the email server from the State Department.....that is intent...all by itself......and then she destroyed emails......again...more intent........

The intent rule was established by the Supreme Court in 1941, in U.S. v. Gorin. Comey is no longer an issue, he said he couldn't prosecute and he didn't. These people do not make up the criteria, it must conform to law period.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Comey's statement.

What you fail to understand is that determination is not the job of the FBI, they investigate to determine if the law as written was broken, if yes the refer the case to the DOJ for a determination for prosecution. It's not Comey's job to make that determination on his own. He clearly showed the law was broken.

It was $70 million the first time and $30 million the second time. Don't you think the RNC should reimburse taxpayers for two failed hunting expeditions?

Nope, oversight is part of their job.

I also wonder, if Trump is elected, will be introduce his wife as "First Lady", or "My young and beautiful piece of ass".

Probably my hot and sexy wife......

Vs...hilary.......here is the First Rapist....I mean, the First pedophile...er...I mean the first whatever.....

Comey's statement.

What you fail to understand is that determination is not the job of the FBI, they investigate to determine if the law as written was broken, if yes the refer the case to the DOJ for a determination for prosecution. It's not Comey's job to make that determination on his own. He clearly showed the law was broken.

Yes you are correct, but the Director as the top law enforcement official in the United States took the podium to tell the nation that they didn't have shit or they would have had her being frog marched in cuffs to jail. They didn't for a reason, because taking a case to court without 100% chance of winning is a fools errand and about the most embarrassing thing a prosecutor can do to themselves.

You should make a sign and stand on the street corner. You need to tell everyone about your massive conspiracy theory where Hillary Clinton controls all those republican investigators, the FBI., the CIA, and probably the PTA and the ladies Garden Club, and no one can prove a thing on her. Make that sign now!!!

No need, former federal prosecutors and judges have already made the case on national TV.

Forum List

Back