NYT: Trump got 5 Draft deferments (Four for College, One for Bad Feet)

They are both INCAPABLE of making a moral decision ... the examples are legion.

But the examples that the right uses have all been proven to be bullshit. I'll bet you still think she had Vince Foster killed.

None are so blind as those who will not see.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Foggy Bottom Conflict of interest?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Exorbitant speech fees as payoff?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

.... and the beat goes on. The only thing in common about each one of those .... Hillary's maniacal inability to tell the truth.

And every one of those claims have been proven to be bullshit except for perhaps the sniper fire thing, and Bill Oreilley could tell you a lot more about that.

Actually, they haven't been "proven to be bullshit" ... I invite you to review the history of each of them ... NONE of them have been "proven to be bullshit" ... rather, they have been massaged by political handlers to dismiss them AS IF they were "proven to be bullshit".

Do your homework ... there will be a test in the morning.

So you're saying that the $70 million spent investigating all that produced no charges? What happened?

But the examples that the right uses have all been proven to be bullshit. I'll bet you still think she had Vince Foster killed.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

.... and the beat goes on. The only thing in common about each one of those .... Hillary's maniacal inability to tell the truth.

And every one of those claims have been proven to be bullshit except for perhaps the sniper fire thing, and Bill Oreilley could tell you a lot more about that.

Actually, they haven't been "proven to be bullshit" ... I invite you to review the history of each of them ... NONE of them have been "proven to be bullshit" ... rather, they have been massaged by political handlers to dismiss them AS IF they were "proven to be bullshit".

So you're saying that the $70 million spent investigating all that produced no charges? What happened?

Did you NOT hear the head of the FBI stand before the American people and tell you that she committed all those crimes? Were you out sick that day? Did you not get the email?

Politics prevented charges .... but she has been proven guilty.

If Donald Trump isn't worried about it why doesn't he come forward and put this issue to bed? People will be able to say I told you so and slap down the opposition over this. If he doesn't do it, then all he does is give the naysayers a stage to say he was a coward.

Frankly, that's pretty childish ... especially when you consider that it has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be president. Quit chasing shiny little baubles, and focus on the issues.

Says you. The rest of us want a Commander in Chief who isn't going to run away when the going gets tough.

Yet you support your dear leader and the hildabitch, go figure.

They won't run away like a certain yellow bellied coward would.

A medical excuse is the same as running away especially if you bribed a doctor to get it.

:link::link::link:

Show us the X Ray it is the same thing as a lie detector.

You claimed he bribed a doctor, prove it.

I made a broad statement and I DO believe that is what happened, just like you believe Hillary killed 4 people at Benghazi.

Except I can prove the state dept denied 600 requests for additional security in Libya, all you have is speculation based on zip.
Yeah and I can show you the House Select Committee on Intelligence clearing Clinton and I can also flash the second House report on Benghazi that amounted to nothing or you guys would have had her locked up already. You got nothing, never did, never will.

How about you prove he had them in the first place, or it has a damned thing to do with what I said. I seriously doubt you were even alive when the draft ended or even served one day in the military.
If I recall correctly the draft ended in 73 but you were still expected to register. I think.

Registration also went away in 1975 but was restored in about 1980. The funny thing was, I was 20 at the time and had to register for the draft, but they would never had been able to draft me because I was considered a veteran by then.
This is interesting. Bill Clinton was a CONVICTED draft dodger who got a PARDON from Carter.
"* Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under Public Law 90-40.

* Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive from justice.

* Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977 from Carter.

* Bill Clinton FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON ever to serve as President.

Bill Clinton, Felonious Draft Dodger?

More lies no wonder where Trump gets it from.
This is the EO that got him the pardon.
"
Executive Order 11967--Relating to violations of the Selective Service Act, August 4, 1964 to March 28, 1973

Source: The provisions of Executive Order 11967 of Jan. 21, 1977, appear at 42 FR 4331, 3 CFR, 1977 Comp., p. 91, unless otherwise noted.

The following actions shall be taken to facilitate Presidential Proclamation of Pardon of January 21, 1977:"

1. The Attorney General shall cause to be dismissed with prejudice to the government all pending indictments for violations of the Military Selective Service Act alleged to have occurred between August 4, 1964 and March 28, 1973 with the exception of the following:
(a) Those cases alleging acts of force or violence deemed to be so serious by the Attorney General as to warrant continued prosecution; and
(b) Those cases alleging acts in violation of the Military Selective Service Act by agents, employees or officers of the Selective Service System arising out of such employment."
Executive Orders

Duh, that covered all evaders even Ted Nugent and Donald TRump

I made a broad statement and I DO believe that is what happened, just like you believe Hillary killed 4 people at Benghazi.

Except I can prove the state dept denied 600 requests for additional security in Libya, all you have is speculation based on zip.
Yeah and I can show you the House Select Committee on Intelligence clearing Clinton and I can also flash the second House report on Benghazi that amounted to nothing or you guys would have had her locked up already. You got nothing, never did, never will.

I tell you what ... why don't you just do that??? Show us the HSCI report clearing Clinton.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Did you NOT hear the head of the FBI stand before the American people and tell you that she committed all those crimes? Were you out sick that day? Did you not get the email?

Supersleuth, if the FBI Director had any evidence he would have prosecuted her. He didn't, so he took a cheap partisan swipe.

If Donald Trump isn't worried about it why doesn't he come forward and put this issue to bed? People will be able to say I told you so and slap down the opposition over this. If he doesn't do it, then all he does is give the naysayers a stage to say he was a coward.

Frankly, that's pretty childish ... especially when you consider that it has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be president. Quit chasing shiny little baubles, and focus on the issues.

Says you. The rest of us want a Commander in Chief who isn't going to run away when the going gets tough.

That's all your dear leader has done from day 1, oh and apologize for the country. The hildabitch has said she will continue maobamas policies. Both are cowardly little bitches.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

And they let her off the hook because she was TOO STUPID to know better!

The difference being that Clinton had thoroughly studied the implications, causes, and prosecution of the war, and made a moral decision about it. Trump did none of those things. He was rich, and just didn't want to bother with it.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Sure they have. The first four have been the subject of millions of dollars of republican run investigations and the subject of right wing radio for years. Just because you don't like the results of those investigations doesn't mean they didn't happen . The rest has been looked into by everyone from the FBI to fox radio. Do you think that a missive conspiracy overruled all the investigations? There were no provable claims.

That's all your dear leader has done from day 1, oh and apologize for the country. The hildabitch has said she will continue maobamas policies. Both are cowardly little bitches.

I trust you will bitch about both of them for the next eight years too.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Supersleuth, if the FBI Director had any evidence he would have prosecuted her. He didn't, so he took a cheap partisan swipe.

See what I mean? The FBI Director prosecutes nobody ... he is the investigative arm. The DOJ, to whom the FBI Director answers, chose not to prosecute ... you know, the DOJ run by an Obama political appointee.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

And they let her off the hook because she was TOO STUPID to know better!

Right. Republican Congressmen with a vendetta let her off the hook and then a Republican FBI Director did the same thing. Maybe you should be grateful competent people will be taking charge, $100 million and nothing to show for it? in other countries that kind of failure meets a firing squad.

I didn't say her actions in Libya were criminal, just grossly incompetent, of course a low level state dept employee was the sacrificial lamb. Pun intended.

See what I mean? The FBI Director prosecutes nobody ... he is the investigative arm. The DOJ, to whom the FBI Director answers, chose not to prosecute ... you know, the DOJ run by an Obama political appointee.

I'm pretty sure I can dig up a quote from the Attorney General saying she would not interfere.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Sure they have. The first four have been the subject of millions of dollars of republican run investigations and the subject of right wing radio for years. Just because you don't like the results of those investigations doesn't mean they didn't happen . The rest has been looked into by everyone from the FBI to fox radio. Do you think that a missive conspiracy overruled all the investigations? There were no provable claims.

Asked and answered twenty years ago. It all came to nothing. $100 million on nothing.

A new piece examines how Donald Trump dodged the Vietnam War via deferments and a booboo on his foot, yet he still has the balls to criticize parents of fallen soldiers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?smid=tw-share

Where was it exactly that Hillary served? So now it requires balls to criticize a muslim for idiotic statements? I don't think so; Trump was being too kind.

Women were not allowed in combat back then. Trump was an ass and should have known better, now his campaign is in freefall until he can figure a way out of the jam he put himself into.

Edit to Add: The only place Trump served was at Forest Hills Tennis Center.

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Emails?
Classified info?
Whitewater?
Benghazi?
Blumenthal?
Clinton "Foundation"?
Troopergate?
Travelgate?
Sniper fire?

Bullshit, he laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, hell, I'm not even a lawyer and I could successfully prosecute her on the evidence he laid out. Why, because according to the statute intent is not a requirement for conviction.

Bullshit, he laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence, hell, I'm not even a lawyer and I could successfully prosecute her on the evidence he laid out. Why, because according to the statute intent is not a requirement for conviction.

You're not a lawyer and you don't have the first idea about how the law reaches the requirements of prosecution. Look up the concept of mens rea and you'll understand that you have to have much more than opinion to prosecute.

Edit to add: I'll just let the fact that if he had anything at all he would have nailed her to the wall. He didn't. You have to have evidence that a judge and a jury will buy.

I trust you will bitch about both of them for the next eight years too.

Wrong, I won't give maobama a second thought once he vacates DC. I just hope we can undo all the damage he's done.

Forum List

Back