NYT: Trump got 5 Draft deferments (Four for College, One for Bad Feet)

All three will have been or will be Commander in Chief of the military. Pretty good huh?

Nope. Nice though. Tell me about their military service? Ah, gotcha. So shut the fuck up about Trump hypocrite.

They have been or will be the Commander in Chief of the world's greatest military and that's a fact. It isn't a fancy title it is written in the Constitution. Trump? he did nothing

Trump rebuilt the New York skyline, signed thousands of paychecks, and created thousands of jobs. Obama is community organizer and Hillary rigged an election. Neither has ever been a leader. Trump has been a leader all his life. Your attempt to diminish Trump is EPIC FAIL.

Yeah, I want a man who has filed bankruptcy 5 times in 15 years in charge of our economy.

And yet he is still incredibly successful, signing paychecks and creating jobs. The man is a survivor and knows the system inside and out. You can't buy his experience anywhere. It's the kind of leader we need right now. Not someone who wants to make sure a man can take a piss in the women's room.
Oh OK, 5 bankruptcies in 15 years is incredibly successful.

You should make a sign and stand on the street corner. You need to tell everyone about your massive conspiracy theory where Hillary Clinton controls all those republican investigators, the FBI., the CIA, and probably the PTA and the ladies Garden Club, and no one can prove a thing on her. Make that sign now!!!

No need, former federal prosecutors and judges have already made the case on national TV.

Sure, but not everybody watches fox.

Fox is the only on that's not a hildabitch mouth piece, but I'v also talked to attorneys not on TV and the way they read the law the hildabitch fucked up, not only morally, but legally and could easily be prosecuted.

Just because someone claims to be an attorney on the internet doesn't mean they really are one. And the ones on fox are proven partisan liars.

Why are you assuming they were on the internet, these are people I've talked to in person and know to be attorneys.

Right, and I'm having dinner with 2 astronauts, a brain surgeon, and Paul McCartney right now. Nobody would ever lie on here.

You should make a sign and stand on the street corner. You need to tell everyone about your massive conspiracy theory where Hillary Clinton controls all those republican investigators, the FBI., the CIA, and probably the PTA and the ladies Garden Club, and no one can prove a thing on her. Make that sign now!!!

No need, former federal prosecutors and judges have already made the case on national TV.

Fox is the only on that's not a hildabitch mouth piece, but I'v also talked to attorneys not on TV and the way they read the law the hildabitch fucked up, not only morally, but legally and could easily be prosecuted.

It is complete and utterly ridiculous to make a judgment based on generalizations. The only people privy to all the facts are the DOJ prosecutors who made the decision not to go forward based on those facts. Anyone professing to know facts not in evidence is a simple idiot.

Comey laid out a prosecutable case on national TV dumb ass.

No he didn't what were you smoking when he said "In looking back at our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts," he said. Past prosecutions, he said, generally involved "clearly intentional and willful mishandling," "vast quantities of materials," or "indications of disloyalty to the United States or efforts to obstruct justice."

At least he did not lie to get a deferment and then skip the country like Bill Clinton.
Is Bill Clinton running for a 3rd Term now?

I am guessing not.

So your mind is starting to wander as you get old and deal with Alzheimers, Gunny.

STAY ON POINT.
The point is according to the same people whining about Trump's deferment and no military service were the ones INSISTING Military service was not required for Bill and that his lying to avoid the draft were acceptable for a President.

Just because someone claims to be an attorney on the internet doesn't mean they really are one. And the ones on fox are proven partisan liars.

Why are you assuming they were on the internet, these are people I've talked to in person and know to be attorneys.

Right, and I'm having dinner with 2 astronauts, a brain surgeon, and Paul McCartney right now. Nobody would ever lie on here.

My experience in dealing with liars is they alway accuse everyone else of doing the same thing they are. Carry on.

At least he did not lie to get a deferment and then skip the country like Bill Clinton.

I am guessing not.

So your mind is starting to wander as you get old and deal with Alzheimers, Gunny.

STAY ON POINT.
The point is according to the same people whining about Trump's deferment and no military service were the ones INSISTING Military service was not required for Bill and that his lying to avoid the draft were acceptable for a President.

So are you just as opposed to Trump for his lack of service as you were for Clinton?

If Donald Trump isn't worried about it why doesn't he come forward and put this issue to bed? People will be able to say I told you so and slap down the opposition over this. If he doesn't do it, then all he does is give the naysayers a stage to say he was a coward.

Frankly, that's pretty childish ... especially when you consider that it has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be president. Quit chasing shiny little baubles, and focus on the issues.

Says you. The rest of us want a Commander in Chief who isn't going to run away when the going gets tough.
Yet you supported Bill Clinton right?

I am guessing not.

STAY ON POINT.

So are you just as opposed to Trump for his lack of service as you were for Clinton?
Trump did not lie to avoid the draft. he did not flee the Country, he was legally excused.

It is complete and utterly ridiculous to make a judgment based on generalizations. The only people privy to all the facts are the DOJ prosecutors who made the decision not to go forward based on those facts. Anyone professing to know facts not in evidence is a simple idiot.

No he didn't what were you smoking when he said "In looking back at our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts," he said. Past prosecutions, he said, generally involved "clearly intentional and willful mishandling," "vast quantities of materials," or "indications of disloyalty to the United States or efforts to obstruct justice."

By destroying her emails and not turning all of them over as he stated is an effort to obstruct justice. Not only did she violate national security laws, she also violated federal records keeping laws. She simply tried to hide what she was doing form scrutiny, that proves intent.

I am guessing not.

STAY ON POINT.

Trump did not lie to avoid the draft. he did not flee the Country, he was legally excused.

All true, but I will add that Trump had the opportunity to volunteer and the record reflects that he did not do that.

I am guessing not.

STAY ON POINT.

Clinton served as Commander In Chief. Trump claims his efforts to avoid sexual diseases while others served in war were equal to their service. It was his own personal Viet Nam, and going to military school was like being enlisted. As someone who claims to be ex-military, you aren't a little insulted by that?

By destroying her emails and not turning all of them over as he stated is an effort to obstruct justice. Not only did she violate national security laws, she also violated federal records keeping laws. She simply tried to hide what she was doing form scrutiny, that proves intent.

Now you're entering blah, blah, blah, territory. I just got done showing you a quote from the FBI Director that he didn't have that kind of evidence to prosecute. You're just making stuff up now.

I am guessing not.

STAY ON POINT.

All true, but I will add that Trump had the opportunity to volunteer and the record reflects that he did not do that.

Neither did willie, the hildabitch or your dear leader, so what's your point?

I am guessing not.

STAY ON POINT.

My point is a direct answer to the posters statement about Donald Trump. We weren't discussing anyone else.

You are really stretching there. They requested all her official Emails. As the attorneys, search all her Emails to sort out what they requested, they asked her what to do with the rest. Since she didn't need them, she said to discard them. A couple accidentally got into the wrong stack, but there was no effort to intentionally destroy anything requested. All this was covered in her testimony and the testimony of others.

Now you're entering blah, blah, blah, territory. I just got done showing you a quote from the FBI Director that he didn't have that kind of evidence to prosecute. You're just making stuff up now.

So he didn't say she destroyed emails and didn't fail to turn them all over the the state dept?

So he didn't say she destroyed emails and didn't fail to turn them all over the the state dept?

He said there was no reason to believe she intentionally destroyed any requested Emails.

My point is a direct answer to the posters statement about Donald Trump. We weren't discussing anyone else.

Really, then why were you responding to a post that mentioned Clinton by name if he wasn't part of the discussion?

Really, then why were you responding to a post that mentioned Clinton by name if he wasn't part of the discussion?

If you read the posts the comment about Clinton was done and the topic had moved to Trump.

He said there was no reason to believe she intentionally destroyed any requested Emails.

Really, so what was her intent in not turning over thousands of work related emails as described by Comey? And what was the intent of wiping the server to the extent to make anything on it irretrievable? Come on guy, pull your head out.

Forum List

Back