O.I.G. Report out - Recommends Criminal Indictments.

I've spent the better part of a day reading and rereading the report and his recommendations are stunning.

The OIG lays out perjury by 4 FBI administrative staff, 5 DOJ administrative Staff and alleges intentional misleading of the FISA court and perjury to obtain a warrant on Carter Page by deception. This included 4 attempts to continue the warrant which were granted and each knowing of the omissions and deceptions. The OIG states that all were aware of the deceptions and chose to lie to the court for political gain. Rosenstine is among those who are alleged to have lied to the FISA court. (McCabe, Comey, Brennan). Charges range from manufacturing false evidence, falsifying official reports, divulging classified information, and destruction of evidence, are but a few of the very concerning allegations.

If everything is true in the IG report, the whole Mueller witch hunt is illegitimate and baseless. The ongoing attempts to remove Trump are nothing short of an organized coup and treason against the US. Some 35 individuals are named for referral to felony criminal proceedings.

Former F.B.I. Deputy Director Is Faulted in Scathing Inspector General Report

:lol:

Let me guess. Your secret Intel friends gave you a copy of the report.

Those same secret Intel friends who've given you all those other predictions that fell flat.
I guess time will tell now won't it...

:lol:

It sure will. Just like it has for all the other bullshit predictions you've made.

I bet by Monday evening you conveniently forget you started this thread.
Nope... I wont forget....

But I will say I told you so... I have no control over when it actually hits the fan, i can only guess... But as usual vindicated... Patience is a virtue..

Full report out in May..........

Only a small report is in............but it is sufficient to frag McCabe.

I've spent the better part of a day reading and rereading the report and his recommendations are stunning.

The OIG lays out perjury by 4 FBI administrative staff, 5 DOJ administrative Staff and alleges intentional misleading of the FISA court and perjury to obtain a warrant on Carter Page by deception. This included 4 attempts to continue the warrant which were granted and each knowing of the omissions and deceptions. The OIG states that all were aware of the deceptions and chose to lie to the court for political gain. Rosenstine is among those who are alleged to have lied to the FISA court. (McCabe, Comey, Brennan). Charges range from manufacturing false evidence, falsifying official reports, divulging classified information, and destruction of evidence, are but a few of the very concerning allegations.

If everything is true in the IG report, the whole Mueller witch hunt is illegitimate and baseless. The ongoing attempts to remove Trump are nothing short of an organized coup and treason against the US. Some 35 individuals are named for referral to felony criminal proceedings.

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf
but now will anything be done about it

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

where do you see anything recommending criminal charges?

and that's a good thing?

any discussion of ethics when this administration is populated by criminals, Russian shills and thieves is a joke.

"Nearly a dozen Republican members of Congress on Wednesday sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department and FBI seeking an investigation of former bureau boss James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe, ex-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton in connection with 2016 campaign controversies.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions already announced last month he had assigned a federal prosecutor to review some of those broader issues, while resisting calls for a second special counsel. But the referral represents an escalation of Republican pressure to probe top Democrats and Trump critics. "

The whole document is still classified, but not for long. With the oversight committee referring for criminal charges we will be seeing the whole document soon.

GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation

Last edited:

and that's a good thing?

any discussion of ethics when this administration is populated by criminals, Russian shills and thieves is a joke.
YES.....................they put citizens in Prison for lying to them.........all the time.....

They should be held to the same standards that they try and convict others for............Lock his ass up.

"Nearly a dozen Republican members of Congress on Wednesday sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department and FBI seeking an investigation of former bureau boss James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe, ex-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton in connection with 2016 campaign controversies.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions already announced last month he had assigned a federal prosecutor to review some of those broader issues, while resisting calls for a second special counsel. But the referral represents an escalation of Republican pressure to probe top Democrats and Trump critics. "

The whole document is still classified, but not for long. With the oversight committee referring for criminal charges we will be seeing the whole document soon.

GOP reps refer Comey, Clinton, McCabe for criminal investigation

You really need to read your links before you post them.

The oversight committee didn't refer any criminal charges.

and that's a good thing?

YES.....................they put citizens in Prison for lying to them.........all the time.....

They should be held to the same standards that they try and convict others for............Lock his ass up.

there is no recommendation of criminal charges. there is only an ethics recommendation.

care to keep lying and stamping your widdle feet?

and that's a good thing?

there is no recommendation of criminal charges. there is only an ethics recommendation.

care to keep lying and stamping your widdle feet?
The report showed 3 incidents where he lied under oath.............water it down anyway you want......deny it........doesn't matter..........It's there.

Billy_Bob

I bet you were hoping we'd forgotten about this thread. The reports coming out on Thursday - are you sticking with your claims?

I had forgotten.................supposed to be about 500 pages worth........should be interesting................I predict that it will not be nice to those in the FBI and intel.

I had forgotten.................supposed to be about 500 pages worth........should be interesting................I predict that it will not be nice to those in the FBI and intel.

We shall see. I believe I've posted my predictions in anorher thread.

My gut feeling is very few are going to come off looking good in this IG report rather anyone will face criminal charges is anyone’s guess but I think this going to be ugly.

Hey, Billy_Bob

Tell us some more about the IG report that you "read" two months ago. Tell us about all those criminal indictments it recommends.

Come now, stand by your posts. Don't pretend they don't exist.

Forum List

Back