Oahtbreakers load M4's, Live Stream randomly goes off air...

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Very scary in Ferguson. These people have no camera protection (media shield). Why would they load M4's where everyone is currently peaceful?

Update:

LRAD cannons being used right now. There was absoutely no violence/rioting occuring before they did this

Some of these protestors are harassed for no reason. Some thugs are assaulting citizens, police, looting & destroying property.

It seems the police are letting the thugs run wild to use it as an excuse to harass protestors.

Very scary in Ferguson. These people have no camera protection (media shield). Why would they load M4's where everyone is currently peaceful?

Update:

LRAD cannons being used right now. There was absoutely no violence/rioting occuring before they did this
Incorrect. I was watching live on the local tv. Rocks or beer bottles were being thrown just before 2200 central when I heard thr noise cannons activated.

Not to mention I couldn't drive to Zisser tire at W Florissant and Chambers where I bought my Mustang wheels if I wanted to because the street is being blocked. Then again if I can block your street then they can block those.

Cops were hunting a white van loaded with fellas that was driving around also. Not to mention somone has stolen a port a potty and put it in the middle of the street and they are trespassing on QT property which everyone warned against.

Oooh. ANOTHER shots fired report.

Many protesters were trying to calm the crowd tonight. Down right heroic.

Forum List

Back