Oakland: Wal Mart Closed, Denny's Closed, In & Out Burger Closed

Your logic was that if some stores close, that proves how awful the people who run the area are.

That's rural America, all closed stores. Except for the Dollar General.
It's not that those stores just closed like they do from time to time in rural America.
The question is WHY did they close in Oakland?

Now move along child, or post with a bit more maturity.

Last edited:
Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Trash everywhere! FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.

Why do you care? Not that anything you claim is true. But why do you care? You hate Oakland.

Your logic was that if some stores close, that proves how awful the people who run the area are.

We all know why they closed ... crime and safety concerns. It's not rocket science ..

Oakland crime concerns: List of businesses and companies leaving or taking action

Crime and safety concerns in Oakland have prompted several businesses and companies to take action.

Most of the recent headlines are coming from restaurants leaving the airport corridor, which has been plagued by robberies and car break-ins.

Business break-ins, car burglaries, robberies, and car theft have all increased in the past three years citywide. But the recent numbers show police may be making some progress. Preliminary figures suggest auto burglaries have hit a 20-year low.

In rural America, stores close because the kids all move to the big city. In the big cities they close because of theft and violence. I know which alternative I'd choose.

Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Trash everywhere! FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.

and clue: look at wtf Joe and Nic are

mostly all clickbait titles on videos

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back