Oakland: Wal Mart Closed, Denny's Closed, In & Out Burger Closed

Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Trash everywhere! FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.

You can always tell when you're driving thru a black neighborhood.

These folks blame all of their problems on white people, but anyone who's been in Somalia or any other country run by blacks can tell you this is how they live.

American blacks right now have a better life than they would if they were still in Africa. Most of the slavery that was going on was blacks selling other blacks into slavery. Many of them were folks that refused to convert to Islam. It was only toward the end that whites started snatching them because there was such a demand for slaves in America and England.

Isn't that Nancy Pelosi's district? Is she still alive? Does she care about her constituents more than her legendary stash of designer ice cream? You almost gotta scratch your head about (phony) republicans and dirty tricks democrats complaining about Representative Greene of Ga. while Pelosi's Ca. district turns into a freaking war zone.

I did. I explained what a ridiculous thread this was to post.
Nope, it's not a ridiculous thread at all. People need to know how their "leaders" are doing - especially after we just laundered $60 billion more dollars in the Ukraine. You know, to "protect democracy". You just don't like the message because it makes your corrupt party look bad.

Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Albuquerque is just a bit larger than Oakland and we've been in the top 20 and recently close to or in the top 10 of America's most dangerous cities' list mostly the police say due to drug trafficking/drug related crimes--the Mexican cartels operate this far north. And we have our 'slummy' areas of town but for the most part I have not seen anything here like you have shown of the campers and homeless in Oakland.

Our government is pretty pitiful here. We've had precious few GOP governors and have never had a GOP majority legislature in the 112 year history of the state. Albuquerque's city government has been little better.

But we're far better off than Oakland.

The video was filmed in West Oakland. The racial/ ethnic composition of West Oakland is 64% African American, 16% Latino, 9% Asian, 7% White, 4% two or more races, and less than 1% each of American Indian, Pacific Islander, and some other race.

This is another example of elitist white liberal policies causing retail deserts in minority communities. The left don't really care about minorities, anyone can see through their sham.

Forum List

Back