Oakland: Wal Mart Closed, Denny's Closed, In & Out Burger Closed

Nope, it's not a ridiculous thread at all. People need to know how their "leaders" are doing - especially after we just laundered $60 billion more dollars in the Ukraine. You know, to "protect democracy". You just don't like the message because it makes your corrupt party look bad.
Ok, I give up, what party? FYI, I am not a MAGA moron.

Nope. Even a far left piece of shit is better than MAGA and it's not even close.
Sure, I took a friend from Australia to a Raiders game in Oakland in 2014. We rode BART from the city. His response after seeing Oakland from the train was, "They should build a wall between the tracks and Oakland proper. That is an embarrassment." That is the opinion of the world who has any knowledge of Oakland.

Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Trash everywhere! FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.

I will watch later

Sure, I took a friend from Australia to a Raiders game in Oakland in 2014. We rode BART from the city. His response after seeing Oakland from the train was, "They should build a wall between the tracks and Oakland proper. That is an embarrassment." That is the opinion of the world who has any knowledge of Oakland.
Lot's of poverty in the country. Do you have a point?

Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Trash everywhere! FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.

Is it liberalism?

Does this place live in a vacuum where right wing politics doesn't have an impact?

No. It lives in the USA with lots of federal laws, lots things that people demand, like FREEDOM.

Many leftist run cities look like that and worse.

Philly for example even has zombies!

Forum List

Back