Oakland: Wal Mart Closed, Denny's Closed, In & Out Burger Closed

Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Trash everywhere! FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.

Well, if you don’t live there, why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

If you’re going to be honest, you’d admit that there’s no shortage of shitty places to live in the red states, either
It's the costs of the shitty ness in comparable areas we must postulate. City areas cost several times more for the same result.

It's the costs of the shitty ness in comparable areas we must postulate. City areas cost several times more for the same result.
Cities also generate the most wealth.

The financial heartbeats that drive the entire planetary economy are New York and London, not Bumblescum Alabama or some random British village

Bottom line: : Never go near Oakland.

Very, very, very bad entities have taken control of that godforsaken hellhole.

It is now a criminal's paradise.

(Jack London must be turning over in his grave.)

Watching a youtube video on this hell-hole. How did we ever let liberalism get to this point?
No solutions either, that I can see. Illegals are now getting the lion's share of the democrat's attention and money.

Trash everywhere! FAILURE OF LEADERSHIP.

/---/ Bidenomics strikes again.
1713786376308.png

Well, if you don’t live there, why are you getting your panties in a bunch?
This is called a message board, STUPID. A free exchange of free speech ideas. The problem with Oakland is, that it's happening in all of the other big cities as well, and if it's not stopped, it's going to spill over to the suburbs. And we don't want any part of it.

This is called a message board, STUPID. A free exchange of free speech ideas. The problem with Oakland is, that it's happening in all of the other big cities as well, and if it's not stopped, it's going to spill over to the suburbs. And we don't want any part of it.
Fine, but stop acting like the big blue cities are the only places with troubles.

I did home care nursing in the Dakotas.

Rampant, rampant, rampant opioid abuse out there in the red rural states.

Fine, but stop acting like the big blue cities are the only places with troubles.

I did home care nursing in the Dakotas.

Rampant, rampant, rampant opioid abuse out there in the red rural states.
The big blue cities are out of control. Did you watch the video? Notice all of the trash sitting around? Absolutely no excuse for it. Take some pride in your community, even if you're poor. Clean the f***ing place up!

Forum List

Back