🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oath Keepers: Armed Extremist Militia Group Urges Members To Stand Guard Outside Of Schools

Oath Keepers aren't an "extremist" group. They're vets and cops who stand by they oath they took to the COTUS that parasites like lakoturd and actual extremists like the SPLC seek to undermine and destroy.

They had a cool FaceBook page back when I was on it. They don't play leftist BS
“They had a cool facebook page”

Ah yes, the common trait of all great warriors :rofl:

Oath Keepers aren't an "extremist" group. They're vets and cops who stand by they oath they took to the COTUS that parasites like lakoturd and actual extremists like the SPLC seek to undermine and destroy.

You'd shit your Depends if one approached ya

Really? Are you blaming liberals for school massacres?

Pieces of shit like you are at fault.

You resist common sense solutions that would prevent massacres. You marginalized the nations morality and made guns the issue rather than the actors themselves.

You should have been ripped out of the womb with a rusty coat hanger and eaten by a rat.

We don't need any oath keepers, just more of those brave officers who stood around outside while a mass shooting took place.

Great. The Oathkeepers... Stick a bunch of jobless lunatics desperate to live out soldier fantasies in front of a school. Bound to work out.

Only in warped libs heads. Only libs make these claims.
Yeah, since conservatives are applauding

Nah I don’t think I could laugh hard enough for that to happen

Great. The Oathkeepers... Stick a bunch of jobless lunatics desperate to live out soldier fantasies in front of a school. Bound to work out.

Dude give it up, you're just a worn out old left tard and few (besides Sloping Brow and that Fake Lawyer Shillian) listen to you

If these people want to protect students...something you on the left seem reluctant to embrace on your ultimate goal of gun bans let them.

Now shut up

Dude give it up, you're just a worn out old left tard and few (besides Sloping Brow and that Fake Lawyer Shillian) listen to you

If these people want to protect students...something you on the left seem reluctant to embrace on your ultimate goal of gun bans let them.

Now shut up
All they do is rape 6 year olds and hunt brown people. Keep your freaks away from our kids. They’ve done enough damage

instagram-pic-nikolas-cruz-ap-cwd-820x430.jpg

Now shut up
All they do is rape 6 year olds and hunt brown people. Keep your freaks away from our kids. They’ve done enough damage

If anything the end product of that mental midget weighs directly on the left. This is what you end up with when you destroy the family, coddle the kids, end morals and promote BS

The Oath Keepers, a group of thousands of former and current police officers, first responders and military service people, is “one of the largest radical antigovernment groups in the U.S. today,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

What’s extremist and radical about them?

They are on the right, have scary guns and all that stuff left loons shiver at

The Oath Keepers, a group of thousands of former and current police officers, first responders and military service people, is “one of the largest radical antigovernment groups in the U.S. today,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

What’s extremist and radical about them?

They are on the right, have scary guns and all that stuff left loons shiver at
So nothing then. I thought so :)

Now shut up

If anything the end product of that mental midget weighs directly on the left. This is what you end up with when you destroy the family, coddle the kids, end morals and promote BS
End up with what... murder? Better flood the market wih more murder tools then. That will restore the family right? Fucking lunatic :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back