Oath keepers LOL

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
Absolutely no member of the government owes some cult or a gang of creeps any answers for fucking damn thing.

These gangs represent their own malarkey and not the American public and the malarkey of a violent cult has no representation, no right to representation, and if Acted on, is a criminal act.

Neither the President nor any member of the government represents the malarkey of a criminal enterprise, gang or cult or a combination of all three.

The president's Oath is to his constituents and/or his interpretation of his office.
Not to a cult / gang of creeps.

The "oath keeper" is the American public at the reelection voting day.

The idea that these assholes who call themselves "oath keepers" can just walk around causing trouble because they don't get their way which harms everybody else, and not get arrested..
Is offensive and I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore here in Canada.

:)

So, that's one who openly supports oath breakers. Check...

The idea that these assholes who call themselves "oath keepers" can just walk around causing trouble
What trouble?... like ANITIFA kind of trouble???? when??? where??? like BLM kind of trouble?... what fucking trouble are you referring to?...

Absolutely no member of the government owes some cult or a gang of creeps any answers for fucking damn thing.

These gangs represent their own malarkey and not the American public and the malarkey of a violent cult has no representation, no right to representation, and if Acted on, is a criminal act.

Neither the President nor any member of the government represents the malarkey of a criminal enterprise, gang or cult or a combination of all three.

The president's Oath is to his constituents and/or his interpretation of his office.
Not to a cult / gang of creeps.

The "oath keeper" is the American public at the reelection voting day.

The idea that these assholes who call themselves "oath keepers" can just walk around causing trouble because they don't get their way which harms everybody else, and not get arrested..
Is offensive and I'm glad I don't have to deal with it anymore here in Canada.

Youre only 12 years old you're not fooling anyone post office passports in 15 minutes or less lol

Are you an actual snow nigga?

• Banned
The president's oath is to the US constitution dummy.... Not some angry left-wing mob....
Whose ideas about the constitution, the oath keeper criminal extremist gang interpretation?

The idea that the constitution holds us to the 1950s and to the disenfranchisement of non whites and non males is bullshit as is the idea that the constitution can't be changed.

America isn't your hostage.
Period.

• Banned
Youre only 12 years old you're not fooling anyone post office passports in 15 minutes or less lol

Are you an actual snow nigga?
The passport is issued as soon as you buy it, the visas take time and are subject to background checks and vetting.

Don’t they? Last I checked it was the government who was to serve the people, not the other way around
Locking up the criminal gang who wants to hold America hostage, is serving the people, and its time that the oath keepers spent 20 years in fort Leavenworth or adx Florence.

Last edited:
I'm from outside of Canada.
I'm from the usa, and if you don't like it, fuck you.
It's not my problem that you don't know shit.
You obviously know shit about passports ...

If you are an American which I seriously doubt

How old are you kid ? Shouldn't you be on tik tok getting groomed ?

Whose ideas about the constitution, the oath keeper criminal extremist gang interpretation?

The idea that the constitution holds us to the 1950s and to the disenfranchisement of non whites and non males is bullshit as is the idea that the constitution can't be changed.

America isn't your hostage.
Period.
Every time I run into one of you anti American libs you are talking about 50 to 100 years ago?....

You obviously know shit about passports ...

If you are an American which I seriously doubt

How old are you kid ? Shouldn't you be on tik tok getting groomed ?
If you knew anything about passports you would know that all I need is a valid photo ID or driver's license, a birth certificate, and proof that the address on my photo ID or driver's license is correct and a background check to make sure that im not on probation or parole.

Forum List

Back