'Oath Keepers' spotted carrying guns, walking along Ferguson streets

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
When the police can't protect you, your right to protect yourself takes precedent, and if outside help is needed, so be it.

At least they're somewhat truthful in their intent:

"Go armed, at all times, as free men and women, and be ready to do sudden battle, anywhere, anytime, and with utter recklessness"

Nuttley, you utter moron. Paid leftwing protesters caused the riots in Ferguson. 33 million bucks went into this "Black Lives Matter" created farce.

Ferguson Protesters Promised Cash To “Simulate Chaos,” Now Soros’ Group Won’t Pay, So They’re Protesting THEM

demonstrators-defy-curfew-ferguson-620x400.jpg

A former police officer gave a speech to the group's St Louis chapter last year where he was filmed saying: "“I'm also a killer. I've killed a lot, and if I need to I'll kill a whole bunch more. If you don't want to get killed, don't show up in front of me.

“I’m into diversity – I kill everybody”.

They want the same thing the rabid RWs here want - a police state.

A former police officer gave a speech to the group's St Louis chapter last year where he was filmed saying: "“I'm also a killer. I've killed a lot, and if I need to I'll kill a whole bunch more. If you don't want to get killed, don't show up in front of me.

One side wants chaos

You claim others want a police state

There can be order somewhere in between

Which side do you HONESTLY see most willing to compromise?

Well gee, then the whole thing couldn't have been staged! Cause they paid a cop to say something.... Stupid American.

Soros wants civil unrest to make a police state necessary. You are so upside down your spine is straightening out:

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one year to groups that emboldened activists.
Soros-sponsored organizations helped mobilize protests in Ferguson, building grass-roots coalitions on the ground backed by a nationwide online and social media campaign.

Other Soros-funded groups made it their job to remotely monitor and exploit anything related to the incident that they could portray as a conservative misstep, and to develop academic research and editorials to disseminate to the news media to keep the story alive.

And you believe the story..... sad.

More unease in Ferguson as troop of white patriot 'Oath Keepers' patrol its streets armed with assault rifles as police chief says their presence is 'inflammatory'
  • Four men carrying automatic rifles and other weapons arrive in Ferguson
  • 'Oath Keepers' say their aim is to protect the United States Constitution
  • The group says it has come to Ferguson to protect a media organization
  • Police chiefs have said their presence is 'unnecessary and inflammatory'
By JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE and REUTERS

PUBLISHED: 03:49 EST, 11 August 2015 | UPDATED: 14:45 EST, 11 August 2015

Read more: Armed patriot Oath Keepers patrol streets of Ferguson with assault rifles Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2B433DC500000578-3193440-image-a-46_1439288039729.jpg

+7
Armed patriots have been seen patrolling the streets of Ferguson with assault rifles in a move described by police chiefs as 'inflammatory'

2B433DD300000578-3193440-image-a-47_1439288044814.jpg

Read more: Armed patriot Oath Keepers patrol streets of Ferguson with assault rifles Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

"GTP"
obama-lying.jpg

YoYo - You gonna be wearing your sheets?

(There are already several threads on this. Why don't you combine them?)

Yo. Attention whore here, and attention whores there. Why am I not surprised? YoYo.

Yo. Attention whore here, and attention whores there. Why am I not surprised? YoYo.

And cowards.

They're hoping to start a fire fight so they have an excuse for murder.

YoYo is all show and no go. No way would he go anywhere near any place where he might break a nail.

Forum List

Back