Obama 2008 campaign finance fraud was presidential darkest day since Watergate

upload_2018-8-22_17-0-7.png

A seal team took out Bin Laden on Obama's order.
But it was Clinton who in 1998 let Bin Laden Slip Away, by not acting allowed 911 to happen. Your point being, you support him as first husband of your choice of president that had just as many slip ups while secretary of state? wah?

But it was Clinton who in 1998 let Bin Laden Slip Away, by not acting allowed 911 to happen. Your point being, you support him as first husband of your choice of president that had just as many slip ups while secretary of state? wah?

Wow. We're reaching back into ancient history here.

What possible relevance would Bill as First Husband have to this thread? You're just scrambling to abandon your topic.

And raygoon gave Bin-laden original gang money and weapons. Daddy Bush gave more to Bin-Laden as well
Was Clinton funding Bin Laden? Clinton did warn Dubya. Dubya was fully in charge by 911 and ran away.
The 911 report also shows Dubya drop the balls. I recall no attacks in NY under Clinton better protections that loss 300) more more peoples.

Under
8ys Clinton less than 200 dead.
8yrs Dubya 3000 plus dead
8yrs Obama less than 100 dead.
The Great Douche is still looking to kill peoples to save its ass from jail

Last edited:
And speaking of Trump's sobriety

th
Do you comprehend that you just busted on yourself and showed everyone that you don't comprehend selective recognition (numbers volume recognition)?
He has big fingers using a tiny phone keyboard, gets 4 hours sleep and gets jet lag, what's your excuse, mommas basement to dark and musty?
*L*

th
Do you comprehend that you just busted on yourself and showed everyone that you don't comprehend selective recognition (numbers volume recognition)?
He has big fingers using a tiny phone keyboard, gets 4 hours sleep and gets jet lag, what's your excuse?
*L*

Your 'busted yourself' fantasy again?

Do I need to show you Cohen's statements in court again, baby bird?

And raygoon gave Bin-laden original gang money and weapons. Daddy Bush gave more to Bin-Laden as well
Was Clinton funding Bin Laden? Clinton did warn Dubya. Dubya was fully in charge by 911 and ran away.
The 911 report also shows Dubya drop the balls. I recall no attacks in NY under Clinton better protections that loss 300 more more peoples.
I don't remember Nancy Reagan or Laura Bush in this election, so your out of context comments is irrelevant.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...g-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

BARACK OBAMA'S presidential campaign has been fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violating federal disclosure laws, Politico reports.

An FEC audit of Obama for America's 2008 records found the committee failed to disclose millions of dollars in contributions and dragged its feet in refunding millions more in excess contributions.

The resulting fine, one of the largest ever handed down by the FEC, is the result of a failure to disclose or improperly disclosing thousands of contributions to Obama for America during the then-senator's 2008 presidential run, documents show.

The 911 report also shows Dubya drop the balls. I recall no attacks in NY under Clinton better protections that loss 300 more more peoples.
I don't remember Nancy Reagan or Laura Bush in this election, so your out of context comments is irrelevant.

You were just babbling about Bill as the 'First Husband'.

And now you're dismissing Nancy and Laura? Your argument is a disjointed, self contradictory mess.

th
He has big fingers using a tiny phone keyboard, gets 4 hours sleep and gets jet lag, what's your excuse?
*L*

Your ignorance of the law is through your parroting what MSM narrative spin tells you. There is no crime in hush money, many if not all politicians do it and everyone knew this info already.

Keep making your straws. They are closer to grab.

I used to think the swamp rhetoric was just hot air, apparently it was anything but. One has to be appalled and disgusted by the conduct of those chosen to serve and their appointed minions. So this is the government of the people to serve the people?

False, Cohen's 8 has only 1 possible connection to Trump, the one that wasn't even a crime.

How can one be charged with something not even a crime? And why would a lawyer that knows it is not even a crime plead gulity to something that is not even a crime?

th
*L*

Your ignorance of the law is through your parroting what MSM narrative spin tells you. There is no crime in hush money, many if not all politicians do it and everyone knew this info already.

And by 'parroting the MSM', you mean accurately quoting what Cohen actually said in court?

Laughing......you're literally arguing your own ignorance at this point, baby bird.

Amazing that you don't see the similarities to tabloid newspapers.
Truth can be funny shown and written in many ways.
Funny in the way you triped up.
Your party claims Russia is so dangerous then complains when we supported the group of Afghan rebels fighting against their tyrany, before those rebels turned on us as if we should have known? Ever here of lesser of two evils, or had the cause at that time and situation?
The out of context comments backfired, either Russia is that great threat or ypur using Russia as a tactical ad hominem.

Forum List

Back