Obama 2012: The Big Lie

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama 2012: I save Detroit and killed Al Qaeda

Typical of dealing with Progressives, the reality is the complete opposite. Al Qaeda wiped our our Consulate at Benghazi while Hillary and Obama provided cover fire for the attack and Detroit is Progressive Model city that Obama has in store for the entire US. And just when you thought it can't get any more Banana Republic, Congress exempted itself from ObamaCare

1376560-goeb1.jpg

Typical of dealing with Progressives, the reality is the complete opposite. Al Qaeda wiped our our Consulate at Benghazi while Hillary and Obama provided cover fire for the attack and Detroit is Progressive Model city that Obama has in store for the entire US. And just when you thought it can't get any more Banana Republic, Congress exempted itself from ObamaCare

1376560-goeb1.jpg

Yes, and Obama told us we had Al Qaeda on the run, and now Al Qaeda has us on the run. ( not that conservatives believed him, in the first place )

That wasn't the slogan.

They saved General Motors and Bin Laden is dead.

That was the slogan, not they saved Detroit and al qaida is dead.

Another straw man bites the dust.

That wasn't the slogan.

So Bush was right about not giving a fuck about where bin Laden was? What difference did it make that bin Laden was killed?

AQ is stronger than ever, we have to close our Embassies throughout the ME and by killing OBL for the Obama 2012 Campaign, we lost whatever Intel we could get on AQ latest threats and plans

A more accurate statement would be the Obama saved the UAW, killed Detroit, and gave new life to al qaeda.

the idiot picked the wrong side in Egypt and Libya, and is doing the same thing in Syria and Israel.

his incompetence (or true motives) is putting the USA at more risk.

That wasn't the slogan.

GIF682.gif

Saving GM at the cost of the rights of those who owned it, by trampling on law.

And taking credit for the killing of Osama is not the same thing as deserving that much credit.

Bin Laden is dead, General Motors is alive

Both true.

Detroit was doomed by the bipartisan Free Trade Agreement that sent US jobs to foreign countries.

If all Al Qaeda can pull off is attacking and burning a non-secure consulate building in one of the most lawless cities in Libya, then yeah they're pretty decimated. I mean don't they usually go for a big targets with like a car bombs, truck bombs or human bombs?

But I'm sure these posts make those terrorist feel all warn and fuzzy.

Both true.

Detroit was doomed by the bipartisan Free Trade Agreement that sent US jobs to foreign countries.

If all Al Qaeda can pull off is attacking and burning a non-secure consulate building in one of the most lawless cities in Libya, then yeah they're pretty decimated. I mean don't they usually go for a big targets with like a car bombs, truck bombs or human bombs?

It is interesting to see how certain mindless lolberal droids keep insisting what al qaeda "can't" do.

Great "counsel:" "They are decimated. They are weak. They are without power or ability. It is safe to drop your guard. So, drop your guard." :cuckoo:

(A) there is no proof that they are as weakened as YOU claim, dog poo. And (B) they accomplished 9/11/2001 in a rather low tech way. So, tell us: exactly how powerful do YOU maintain they have to be to achieve what they would call a success another time?

1376560-goeb1.jpg

Funny how you would continue the BIG LIE while showing us a picture of your hero. I'll say one thing for you; you're in face about it. Anyone with a ounce of sense will realize that you're turning things on its head, however. Nice try, but back to the drawing board. People who are constantly pointing out the "crimes" of others are usually trying to cover up their own. You're not by any chance a Scientologist, are you? They seem to have the same ethic you do: lying to and about opponents is a spiritual act, while telling the truth is a high crime. You forgot the picture of your other hero.

$lron.jpg

1376560-goeb1.jpg

Funny how you would continue the BIG LIE while showing us a picture of your hero. I'll say one thing for you; you're in face about it. Anyone with a ounce of sense will realize that you're turning things on its head, however. Nice try, but back to the drawing board. People who are constantly pointing out the "crimes" of others are usually trying to cover up their own. You're not by any chance a Scientologist, are you? They seem to have the same ethic you do: lying to and about opponents is a spiritual act, while telling the truth is a high crime. You forgot the picture of your other hero.

* * * *]

^ konnie cannot refute what Frank correctly noted.

So, konnie lashes out. :lmao:

Ineffectually and unsupported by facts, but still: he tries.

Time to face facts, konnie. The Benghazi attack was not provoked by some douchey "movie" that nobody fucking saw in the first place. It wasn't a "mob" behavior thing.

It was a planned, plotted and orchestrated attack.

And our former Secretary of State didn't do SHIT about it. Not at the time and not much after words -- except to lie about it.

And we learned what The ONE does with those "3 o'clock" phone calls. Nothing.

Both true.

GM would have been alive if it had gone through bankruptcy. It would have been broken up into smaller more efficient companies and they would be doing just fine without any taxpayer bailout.

the bailout was to save the UAW not GM.

Both true.

GM would have been alive if it had gone through bankruptcy. It would have been broken up into smaller more efficient companies and they would be doing just fine without any taxpayer bailout.

100% correct.

1376560-goeb1.jpg

* * * *]

Time to face facts, konnie. The Benghazi attack was not provoked by some douchey "movie" that nobody fucking saw in the first place. It wasn't a "mob" behavior thing.

And our former Secretary of State didn't do SHIT about it. Not at the time and not much after words -- except to lie about it.

At least I tried. Your response is nothing less than lame. I threw Frank's argument back in his face. All you did was put together an immature series of put downs. Here's something to think about. Why couldn't Al Qaeda have used the movie as a convenient excuse to cover a pre-planned attack? At the time there was no reason to believe it couldn't have been a response to the movie. How many people saw it is irrelevant. It's easier to rile people up with exaggerated claims about what it contained. You know, like the daily CON claims that Obama is some sort of tyrant. Apparently you use the same tactics as Frank, just with much less skill! :lol:

Both true.

There was no capital for GM to use while it restructured. It would have been liquidated without the cash infusion. Many companies down the supply chain would have also closed up shop throwing many more people onto unemployment.

* * * *]

At least I tried. Your response is nothing less than lame. I threw Frank's argument back in his face. All you did was put together an immature series of put downs. Here's something to think about. Why couldn't Al Qaeda have used the movie as a convenient excuse to cover a pre-planned attack? At the time there was no reason to believe it couldn't have been a response to the movie. How many people saw it is irrelevant. It's easier to rile people up with exaggerated claims about what it contained. You know, like the daily CON claims that Obama is some sort of tyrant. Apparently you use the same tactics as Frank, just with much less skill! :lol:

No konnie. I refuted your false claims.

Ok, it may have included some mild put downs, but the facts remain facts despite the fact that you refuse to admit them.

And, try to be a little honest. You did not throw Franks argument back in his face.

Finally, it might have been possible for al qaeda to "use" the cheap ass never viewed "movie" as a pretext. But -- here's the thing --

they didn't.

You just made up some petty claims with no actual real world support. Psst. That's not the same thing.

UAW is fine, Detroit is bankrupt and AQ is running most of the ME

Apparently, Obama has been providing them arms as if they were a violent Mexican drug cartel

UAW is fine, Detroit is bankrupt and AQ is running most of the ME

Apparently, Obama has been providing them arms as if they were a violent Mexican drug cartel

And the Government just imposed a MAXIMUM fine on Ford.

No possibility of any appearance of conflict of interest there, ya know?

Both true.

There was no capital for GM to use while it restructured. It would have been liquidated without the cash infusion. Many companies down the supply chain would have also closed up shop throwing many more people onto unemployment.

there might have been some temporary job loss, but the end result would have been much better for the company, its employees, and the US taxpayers. There would have been plenty of post-bankruptcy cash because investers would have jumped on the new companies.

the only loser would have been the UAW because each of the new companies would have had a union representation vote and the union could not take the chance to losing thousands of members (and their dues).

the GM/Chrysler bailouts were payback to the UAW for supporting obama----that is FACT.

there might have been some temporary job loss, but the end result would have been much better for the company, its employees, and the US taxpayers. There would have been plenty of post-bankruptcy cash because investers would have jumped on the new companies.

the only loser would have been the UAW because each of the new companies would have had a union representation vote and the union could not take the chance to losing thousands of members (and their dues).

the GM/Chrysler bailouts were payback to the UAW for supporting obama----that is FACT.

Yup. Barry could give shit one about those who actually had 401K's, retirement and money invested in GM. He hosed those folks all to payback his Union buddies.

He also hosed we taxpayers because GM still hasn't payed back those tax dollars. In fact some of what they did pay back was money they got from TARP. They payed back tax dollars with tax dollars.

Yup. Barry could give shit one about those who actually had 401K's, retirement and money invested in GM. He hosed those folks all to payback his Union buddies.

He also hosed we taxpayers because GM still hasn't payed back those tax dollars. In fact some of what they did pay back was money they got from TARP. They payed back tax dollars with tax dollars.

What I find really funny is that now the Teamsters and UAW are bitching that they don't want any part of obamacare. The are finally realizing that obozo lied to them to get their money and votes.

Forum List

Back