Obama a subhuman mongrel

Nationally known musician and loud mouth.......Yes

"Prominent" figure in the Republican Party.......Nope.

This prominent Republican was a guest of his party at he State of the Union address.

Obviously held in esteem by his party

Wrong again numb nuts, he was invited by ONE politician to attend the SOU, not the party. So he was held in esteem by a party of one. Any more lies you need corrected?

"I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, motherfuckin’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up...."

Hell no I won't Go (to the bathroom)

"I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, motherfuckin’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up...."

I guess it would be better to lie to your draft board like Bill Clinton.

You have to understand it's only controversial when the vulgarity is directed towards the Obamessiah. When the vitriol was flowing full stream against Bush there was no outrage among the leftist masses. They cheered it on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

I guess once you start lying, "bro"..it's hard to stop.

Carry on.

Don't even insult my intelligence, dude. Charlie Rangel speaking out about it does not in any way, shape, or form negate the millions of people out there on the political left who consistently directed vulgar, vile, and threatening comments to George Bush on a daily basis when he was president. :splat:

Like I said "bro".

Once you start lying.

It's just so hard to stop.

You dudes like to point out that Democrats SUPPORTED Bush during the Iraq war.

When you talk out of both sides of your mouth..it's unbecoming.

As you guys on the left like to tell us when a Hollywood liberal says something ugly or hateful about a conservative their just a entertainer or they don't speak for the Democratic party well same for Ted. His comments are stupid and insulting but no more so than we see from the Hollywood left either be offended by all of it or none of it.

You liberals have no since of honor at all! Prominent figure :eusa_whistle: Guilty by association :eusa_whistle:

Ted Nugent despises Obama like million of Americans, and you liberals are clueless as to why. He poorly chose his words; his anger overwhelmed his inhibitions - led to disdain. The important thing here is: Why do milions of American who love their country - Land Of The Free, loath their president? Something is amiss!

How can so many of you be faux Americans; support a man who deeply insults, and shames so many of your fellow Americans. For that reason alone, Obama is an insult, and a failure - this should be poingnant to you! I was pissed of at Bush for pissing off so many of us! Our president should be the opposite of devisive!

You eat his shit, and I don't get it :confused:

Nugent speaks for Nugent he doesn't speak for me or the Republican party. The Mongrel comment was over the line no true republicans support such statements.

Obama called himself a mongrel. Right on the View. Only thing I disagree on is sub human. Otherwise Ted nailed the gentleman who has set up "Chicago on the Potomac" perfectly.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ZerO4KZDlBY]Obama Calls African Americans "Mongrels" on "The View" - YouTube[/ame]

Wow.

Hey on the bright side Teddly isn't like Ellen Barkin and Samuel Jackson hoping and praying that a hurricane would kill all the republicans at the RNC convention.

USMB liberals have a lot of freaking nerve rolling out Teddly. :lol:

Democratic supporter to wish the GOP ill by way of Twitter. Actress Ellen Barkin on Sunday debased herself by tweeting: “C’mon #Isaac! Wash every pro-life, anti-education, anti-woman, xenophobic, gay-bashing, racist SOB right into the ocean! #RNC”

http://www.examiner.com/article/second-celeb-tweets-she-hopes-hurricane-kills-every-sob-at-rnc

Last edited:
This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

"prominent" Republican?
Are Eminem, Hulk Hogan and Lady Gaga prominent Democrats?

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

I am sure a large group of people will accept his viewpoint without question. I am more sure an even larger group will silently agree with Nugent. And finally, I am absolutely, positively sure that all those who agree with nugent will argue that they ARE NOT racists. They will claim that they are just being honest.

Oh, and there is one more thing we can be sure of. Not one politician on the right will condemn nugent for fear of offending the wingnut base.

Lets not forget about the hillary busting out in that beautiful southern dialect at the 36 second mark. She goes on to quote us some scripture from galatians and ties it all up for us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRoEpYuHwI]Hilary's negro dialect - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back