Obama a subhuman mongrel

Shrug. Want people to pay attention to ya get a reality show. Or dis the President. Guess Nugent's just really really insecure he wants attention, even negative attention.

Nugent? Last I heard be was in jail or dead.

:rofl:

Last time I saw him he was really fat, had a hideous brown suit on and some idiot took him to the SOTU as if he was going to intimidate the president. This time, they took the Duck Dynasty guy.

What is wrong with these people?

It represents the batshit crazy underbelly of the Republican Party

The part that still panders to gun nuts, racists and conspiracy theorists. Mainstream Republicans cringe at these open examples of ....look at us, we are the Party of Stupid

In 2014, the Republican Party is trying to convince America that they should be trusted with more leadership in this country. Yet they continue to coddle the radical fringe of their party so not to offend

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

because ted represents all republicans....:rolleyes:

why are you so stupid?

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

because ted represents all republicans....:rolleyes:

why are you so stupid?
Because he represents what the GOP doesn't have the guts to say openly.

LOL

We could of predicted wrongwhiner would post this

But remember how they cheered when Hugo Chaves called Bush a DOG in our own country

and lets not forget the howls from them when someone threw a shoe at Bush

two faced whiner hypocrites

Last edited:

Look around you...see all the FAITH BASED THINKERS?

Bear in mind that faith based thinking is NOT LIMITED to thinking about GOD.

Mostly, most of the time, most of us are taking what we believe in every kind of truth..political economic, scientific, not on what we really know but what we think experts know... ON FAITH.

wrongwhiners head is going to EXPLODE on us any day

It's not been pretty to watch either

Like Nugent speaks for the whole Republican party
that's the dishonest of the left and all for POLITICS

Always classy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaPXiHQA8N0]Huckabee - Ted Nugent does Cat Scratch Fever (Recorded May 15, 2011) - YouTube[/ame]

Look around you...see all the FAITH BASED THINKERS?

Bear in mind that faith based thinking is NOT LIMITED to thinking about GOD.

Mostly, most of the time, most of us are taking what we believe in every kind of truth..political economic, scientific, not on what we really know but what we think experts know... ON FAITH.

the love for others from you people is touching

LOL

But remember how they cheered when Hugo Chaves called Bush a DOG in our own country

That's quite a defense of Nugent. You know he likes hunting hogs with a bow and arrow.

Can anyone take someone who would lump Ted Nugent in as the spokesperson for the entire Republican party seriously?

He obviously speaks with the blessing of the guy he's campaigning for.

And you don't see much outright repudiation of Nugent among the nuts like you around here -

quite the opposite is the rule on USMB.

LOL

That's quite a defense of Nugent. You know he likes hunting hogs with a bow and arrow.

My defense is for our FREEDOM OF SPEECH...and I gave examples of your all's two faced hypocrite
and you evidently are a city dweller and has no idea how feral hogs are destroying people land and livelihood and we see you don't care
so get back to wailing over Nugent...it just shows how shallow and petty you all are

Ted nailed it...a bit harsh for a sensitive libron to absorb...but nevertheless da truf.

Can anyone take someone who would lump Ted Nugent in as the spokesperson for the entire Republican party seriously?

They don't care, their mission is to destroy this country from within no matter how dishonest...the more lies the better in their book

Last edited:

He obviously speaks with the blessing of the guy he's campaigning for.

And you don't see much outright repudiation of Nugent among the nuts like you around here -

quite the opposite is the rule on USMB.

We're not playing your games
play with your buddies

So this kind of venom is uncommon on the Right?

lol

Forum List

Back