Obama a subhuman mongrel

LOL

We could of predicted wrongwhiner would post this

But remember how they cheered when Hugo Chaves called Bush a DOG in our own country

and lets not forget the howls from them when someone threw a shoe at Bush

two faced whiner hypocrites

That's quite a defense of Nugent. You know he likes hunting hogs with a bow and arrow.

My defense is for our FREEDOM OF SPEECH...and I gave examples of your all's two faced hypocrite
and you evidently are a city dweller and has no idea how feral hogs are destroying people land and livelihood and we see you don't care
so get back to wailing over Nugent...it just shows how shallow and petty you all are

I mentioned the hogs as a warning to you.

I live rural upstate NY and bowhunted for 20 years.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

Can anyone take someone who would lump Ted Nugent in as the spokesperson for the entire Republican party seriously?

We are talking about a distinguished Republican who has been invided as a special guest at the State of the Union....quite an honor

okey dokey. lets see.....

Communist raised, educated and nurtured. Check. Frank Marshall Davis was THE influence in his life. His own father was super far left, and his mom was definitely left leaning. Check.

Obama called himself a mongrel. Check.

Community organizer. Check.

Gangster. Well people aren't calling it Chicago on the Potomac for no reason. So check.

I disagree with sub human.

And he's Teddly after all. Nuge rants are always maxxed and this is pretty bang on.

Frank Marshall Davis IS his real sperm donator according to several web sites claiming this as truth.

here is one: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3UxO5UryZY]Barack Obama Exposed - His Real Father Is Frank Marshall Davis - YouTube[/ame]

i agree with all the above, except the sub human.., he most definitely IS ...., just my OPINION !! :up:

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

Can anyone take someone who would lump Ted Nugent in as the spokesperson for the entire Republican party seriously?

We are talking about a distinguished Republican who has been invided as a special guest at the State of the Union....quite an honor

ummm, now all a sudden a Republican is "distinguished" by you people
what a joke you all are

Ted nailed it...a bit harsh for a sensitive libron to absorb...but nevertheless da truf.

I encourage that kind of rhetoric from the right

It reminds people of why they should not be given more leadership in this country

Ted nailed it...a bit harsh for a sensitive libron to absorb...but nevertheless da truf.

It reminds people of why they should not be given more leadership in this country

Nugent is one damn person and what is said on this board is not a concern but to you idiots on the left...you have broken down from reality and it's spilling over on us

record welfare; record food stamps
record numbers on some kind of federal disability
the lowest level of participation in the Labor Market in 40 years
the highest number of ABLE-BODIED Americans not working in more than a generation

endless excuses in the 8th straight year of Progressive Majority Rule in the USA

how can anybody take Progressives seriously?

LOL

We could of predicted wrongwhiner would post this

But remember how they cheered when Hugo Chaves called Bush a DOG in our own country

and lets not forget the howls from them when someone threw a shoe at Bush

two faced whiner hypocrites

Those were folks in other countries.

Can you find an elected Democratic official that invited those people to a Bush SOTU? Like say Steve Stockman?

Steve Stockman Ted Nugent

Thanks in advance.

Oh and Step?

I play this alot for you.

You seem to forget it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Trust me, no one on the Left is unhappy that Ted Nugent is one of conservatism's heroes.

I think modrate Republicans are more concerned with the role Ted Nugent plays in their party than liberals are

Nugent provides the paint in which to broad brush Republicans

Nugent is one damn person and what is said on this board is not a concern but to you idiots on the left...you have broken down from reality and it's spilling over on us

Shut up you subhuman mongrel

OH WELL, you all enjoy the wrongwhiner show

Myself I find it's boring

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the racists left in this country will hate till they die.

when they die this country will be able to leave these idiots evil gift in the trash where it belongs.

I hope they all live a long happy life but I will be glad when all the racists are dead or reformed

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! mommy mommy these people wont kiss obama's ass!!

Forum List

Back