Obama a subhuman mongrel

the racists left in this country will hate till they die.

when they die this country will be able to leave these idiots evil gift in the trash where it belongs.

I hope they all live a long happy life but I will be glad when all the racists are dead or reformed

mommy mommy!! people who want fair elections are racist!!1

idiot

Ted Nugent for President 2016

I bet Hillary would be terrified to run against him

when they die this country will be able to leave these idiots evil gift in the trash where it belongs.

I hope they all live a long happy life but I will be glad when all the racists are dead or reformed

idiot

that doesnt include your party.

Your party cheats people to win elections

idiot

that doesnt include your party.

Your party cheats people to win elections

mommy mommy i'm a one-track left-wing loser stuck on stupid!1

the SC court decision isnt proof or racism on the part of the Republican Party; but i'm stupid; so i just keep posting the same thing all day!

well i see the same copy and paste left-wing losers from MSNBC message boards are here making fools of themselves without missing a beat

just left-wing idiots without the capacity for an original thought

an old white lady that cant play the race card and has a mountain of baggage

oooohh repubs might as well give up!1

lol what a moron!

I welcome Republicans to put their best available candidate to beat her in 2016. If it makes you feel better....Republicans do not have a candidate available in 2016 who is better than McCain or Romney

the Thrill for Obama is gone for the majority of the people

bring that thrill and tingle up your leg back, damnit!

obama's ineptitude is damaging the Donkey brand. people running for re-election dont even want to be seen with him

true story

the big bad asses from the Bush times

Have turned into mush brained sniveling babies....

sheesh not pretty

Rand Paul had lots to say about Clinton having consensual relations with an adult female. Specifiicly, he thinks Clinton getting a blow job was a very bad and horrible thing. So just out of curiosity, has he ever said anything about Nugent mouth raping a 13 year old kid named Courtney Love?

lol what a moron!
No chance cons are smart enough to give up. They'll be beating that dead horse in 16'. Palin, Cruz, Paul, and Ryan will be standing there with their sticks, when Hil moves in the White House....and they'll all blame that poor dead horse.

obama has done a whole lot of failing and Constitution-trampling since Mcain and Romney ran. people are getting sick of Democrats; even Progressives are openly ridiculing obama

true story

lol what a moron!
No chance cons are smart enough to give up. They'll be beating that dead horse in 16'. Palin, Cruz, Paul, and Ryan will be standing there with their sticks, when Hil moves in the White House....and they'll all blame that poor dead horse.

you pathetic left-wing sissies sure do love to talk about how "cons" arent very smart; and in the next sentence whine like babies that repubs are "holding hostage" or "obstructing" everything your brilliant selves and Leader try to do

what a bunch of idiots and crybabies. how can people you insist you're superior too always hinder you so much?

Forum List

Back