Obama a subhuman mongrel

Democrats/liberals must be feeling the doom heading their way

that's why they need desperate threads about Nugent

sad and pathetic really

it's comical really; left-wing nutjobs braggin about their election victories; and out of the other sides of their mouths a non-stop parade of crybaby whines and excuses for Left-wing failures; blaming everybody and anybody but themselves

lol!

idiots and hypocrites

How many super bigot cons have already agreed with this statement on this thread?

so every rant about Bush is an act of bigotry too?

you're an idiot

nobody takes you left-wing hypocrites seriously

BWAH HA HA HA HA! Don't look now, but Obama is in the White House...for a second term.

is he really?

i never would have known the way left-wing losers still cry about Bush.

so when does this obama guy's watch start?

it's comical really; left-wing nutjobs braggin about their election victories; and out of the other sides of their mouths a non-stop parade of crybaby whines and excuses for Left-wing failures; blaming everybody and anybody but themselves

lol!

idiots and hypocrites

It's so much fun seeing cons gnash their teeth, for getting stomped by a black man...Twice.

lol!

idiots and hypocrites

It's so much fun seeing cons gnash their teeth, for getting stomped by a black man...Twice.

You see how they talk about black people folks?
disgusting isn't it? and they think it's cute our President stomps on you. it's hard to imagine these same people are your fellow country men and women

Last edited:
you'd never no we had a Dem President

all i see is a crybaby failed Progressive blaming his failures on others

the Black man is failing big-time. what's fun is watching failed progressives defend his failure with their tired, worn-out race card

lmao

look at the posts of the LWNJs using the race card.
they elected obama only because he was Black; they are admitting it here

now that he's a failure they want to cry about race; when so many other people in the Democrat Party were and are more qualified to lead

idiots and hypocrites

lol; every bit of reality of the failed Progressive president is met with a petty insult attempt from loser progressives that cant handle anybody criticizing their MESSIAH

look at these idiots on the Left; they have the same mindset as people who idolized Hitler; Saddam Hussein, Pol Pot, and Kim Jung Il

you couldnt tell a NAZI that Hitler wasnt the greatest thing ever; so it goes with o-bots and left-wing nutjobs

lol; every bit of reality of the failed Progressive president is met with a petty insult attempt from loser progressives that cant handle anybody criticizing their MESSIAH

I sure hope you have Obama care. You're going to need it when you have a stroke from your rage. Your BP has got to be over 200.

the super-educated half-White Progressive and his lemming followers have nothing but excuses for his many failures; that they blame on people they insist they are superior to in every way

but they're too stupid to be aware of the contradiction

I sure hope you have Obama care. You're going to need it when you have a stroke from your rage. Your BP has got to be over 200.

i can run for miles; sorry to disappoint you.

you on the other hand dont look to be in such good shape if that is your picture in your avatar

Forum List

Back