Obama a subhuman mongrel

I barely knew anything about Ted Nugent until this came to light. I find his past repulsive. Shitting in his pants to avoid serving ... wtf? Cruelty to animals, underage sex? :eusa_hand: I haven't defended him, don't hold him as some kind of Republican idol, and quite frankly don't know why R pols are engaging him. However, his calling the president a 'subhuman mongrel' isn't a racist comment, which is what I originally posted on.

Who else has he called 'subhuman'?

He's constantly de-humanizing people that he doesn't agree with.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI"]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Here's some vintage Nugent.

Well, that proves my point ... him calling obama a subhuman mongrel wasn't racist, he just thinks obama is a pos.

It's funny when you think about it. Having Ted Nugent think you're a POS is kind of like finding out that Jack Abramoff thinks your ethics are questionable.

Wow.....that is a lot. But only half the battle
Now you have to show where Bill Maher was a guest at one of Bushs State of he Unions or campaigned for a Democratic Governor

That is equivalence

I don't know what you're definition of prominent Republican is, Rightwinger, but maher is a much bigger political power player than Nugent.

Maher isn't a political player at all. He's a comedian who uses politics as a platform for launching jokes and commentary like countless comedians from Mark Russell to Johnny Carson before him. None of them had any kind of real influence. Nugent's role as a board member of the NRA makes him far more of a political player than Mahr is or ever hoped to be. However, I'm sure that they both raise money for causes they believe in. In that sense, they can be influential. But I think Nugent is far more likely to raise money by stumping for candidates whereas Mahr probably mostly donates his own money since I doubt that many candidates would necessarily want to appear with Mahr considering the adult content of many of his routines.

The comedian defense is getting kind of old already.

I don't know what you're definition of prominent Republican is, Rightwinger, but maher is a much bigger political power player than Nugent.

Maher isn't a political player at all. He's a comedian who uses politics as a platform for launching jokes and commentary like countless comedians from Mark Russell to Johnny Carson before him. None of them had any kind of real influence. Nugent's role as a board member of the NRA makes him far more of a political player than Mahr is or ever hoped to be. However, I'm sure that they both raise money for causes they believe in. In that sense, they can be influential. But I think Nugent is far more likely to raise money by stumping for candidates whereas Mahr probably mostly donates his own money since I doubt that many candidates would necessarily want to appear with Mahr considering the adult content of many of his routines.

At least Mustang's flights of fantasy, preferential excuses and obvious desperation are entertaining and are filled with comedy. He's a fun read.

Wow.....that is a lot. But only half the battle
Now you have to show where Bill Maher was a guest at one of Bushs State of he Unions or campaigned for a Democratic Governor

That is equivalence

what a line of crap of Maher not being a political operative he is on every week pushing the liberal political agenda and then tries to hide behind the title of comedian when called out on his vile comments

he runs a show not any different then Hannity or O'Riley cracking a few vile not funny jokes doesn't give him immunity from not being called a political operative
who are you to say that anything said by Nugent wasn't a so called Joke. I laugh when I here them as I'm sure many others do. Are you required to have a licenses to be a comedian so to be immune from criticism for your comments

Last edited:
Bill Maher is a comedian who doesn't mean anything whatever he says. Ted Nugent is a republican leader who is important whatever he says.

Funny thing about The Obama.

-Unlike the huge majoity of those that claim the title, He is -actually- African-American
-As such, He has no right to claim any sort of victim status by the huge majority noted above.

-Unlike the huge majoity of those that claim the title, He is -actually- African-American
-As such, He has no right to claim any sort of victim status by the huge majority noted above.
September 22, 2008
RUSH: he's not black. Do you know he has not one shred of African-American blood? He doesn't have any African -- that's why when they asked whether he was authentic, whether he's down for the struggle. He's Arab. You know, he's from Africa. He's from Arab parts of Africa. He's not -- his father was -- he's not African-American. The last thing that he is is African-American. I guess that's splitting hairs, I don't -- it's just all these little things, everything seems upside-down today in this country.

And he's also Irish.

When did he claim to be a "victim".

NEWSFLASH: He's the President. That makes him a winner. :clap2:

Maher doesn't sit in on the SOTU.

I barely knew anything about Ted Nugent until this came to light. I find his past repulsive. Shitting in his pants to avoid serving ... wtf? Cruelty to animals, underage sex? :eusa_hand: I haven't defended him, don't hold him as some kind of Republican idol, and quite frankly don't know why R pols are engaging him. However, his calling the president a 'subhuman mongrel' isn't a racist comment, which is what I originally posted on.

Who else has he called 'subhuman'?

He's constantly de-humanizing people that he doesn't agree with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Here's some vintage Nugent.

Well, that proves my point ... him calling obama a subhuman mongrel wasn't racist, he just thinks obama is a pos.

Nugent's a lowlife.

And he's one to talk about shit.

Having shit his pants for a couple of weeks to avoid serving in the United States Military.

Ted Nugent is a great American and Tea party kinda guy I like.
Anybody who talks shit about Barachmed Hussein Oballah is a friend of mine

okey dokey. lets see.....

Communist raised, educated and nurtured. Check. Frank Marshall Davis was THE influence in his life. His own father was super far left, and his mom was definitely left leaning. Check.

Obama called himself a mongrel. Check.

Community organizer. Check.

Gangster. Well people aren't calling it Chicago on the Potomac for no reason. So check.

I disagree with sub human.

And he's Teddly after all. Nuge rants are always maxxed and this is pretty bang on.

Exactly - he's Ted. And I love the guy.

However, Ted has never been shy about stating what's on his mind. Do I agree? Absolutely not. Papa Doc Obama is a lot of things, but sub-human he is not. Mongrel? I don't know, maybe. I don't know his lineage. I doubt he does, either.

But I also do not agree with the "Reverend" Sharpton (guess he received his Divinity degree from Sears) calling Allen West an "Uncle Tom" either. Funny, you never see the left condemning him for that, do you?

Ted Nugent was wrong. He was out of line and I do NOT agree with his assessment of Barry.

Is he entitled to express his opinion? You bet.

That sounds fair enough, Randall.

Forum List

Back