Obama a subhuman mongrel

Actually, believe it or not, there is a definition for the word "normal". This definition, or more accurately, deinitions are and have been accepted since long before any of us were born. Those who are not infected with stupidity and delusion, and have the ability to look the word up in a dictionary will discover the meaning of the word. Sounds like some here will be pissed off about it meaning to confirm to an average, a commom, typical, regular and usual behavior. They will be really, really pissed off at it's definition of constituting a standard type or custom.
Near as I can tell molesting children (minors) and the use of foul insulting name calling of the type used by the self admitted child molester Ted Nugent does not fit the difinition of normal.
No doubt the delusional idiots here will attempt to redefine the word normal.

Last edited:
lol, normal citizens...I wonder who the judge of that is?
good grief
I think he means people that don't have self respect, motivation, intelligence, or any sort of desire to live a full life and let others do the same. I suppose that's what "normal" means to democrats.
Control is what they seek. Until they get it...they will never relent.

Possibly based on some psychosis from their childhood. I get the feeling most democrats are the folks that were picked on as kids. When they grow up they seek to gain some sort of revenge for their failings and bad childhood through political power.

Actually, believe it or not, there is a definition for the word "normal". This definition, or more accurately, deinitions are and have been accepted since long before any of us were born. Those who are not infected with stupidity and delusion, and have the ability to look the word up in a dictionary will discover the meaning of the word. Sounds like some here will be pissed off about it meaning to confirm to an average, a commom, typical, regular and usual behavior. They will be really, really pissed off at it's definition of constituting a standard type or custom.
Near as I can tell molesting children (minors) and the use of foul insulting name calling of the type used by the self admitted child molester Ted Nugent does not fit the difinition of norma.

Normal for you is running around like an idiot crying about what 65year old has been rocker is saying. Normal for me is laughing at people like you.

Near as I can tell molesting children (minors) and the use of foul insulting name calling of the type used by the self admitted child molester Ted Nugent does not fit the difinition of norma.

Normal for you is running around like an idiot crying about what 65year old has been rocker is saying. Normal for me is laughing at people like you.

I really don't think they're crying or demanding an apology.

I think they're thrilled that he said it so that they can point at it and say, "holy SHIT, just LOOK at THAT, what did we TELL you about them!"

Here's a good take on the topic..

The Republican Support for Ted Nugent Proves One Disgusting Thing

I know a lot of people are sick of hearing about Ted Nugent, and I don’t blame them. While he likes to call many people “subhuman,” someone who defecated in his pants to avoid defending his country; admitted to sleeping with underaged girls; became the legal guardian of a 17-year-old girl so he could have sex with her; told the President of the United States to suck on a machine gun and called Hillary Clinton a c*nt defines what it means to be “subhuman.”

And this says nothing about his cruel treatment of animals. Animal cruelty being a trait I’ve always personally associated with scumbags.

Though I’ve noticed something interesting over the last few days as more details about Nugent’s disgusting past have been brought to light – I’ve seen next to nothing in the way of conservatives really condemning him.
<snip>

Basically what this says to me about conservatives is that it&#8217;s okay to dodge the draft by crapping your pants and be a self-admitted sexual predator. It&#8217;s okay to make a veiled threat to the president&#8217;s life. Heck it&#8217;s even okay that during the years you admitted to being a sexual predator, you released a song called Jailbait in which you sung about the sexual desires you had for a 13-year-old girl.

All that&#8217;s perfectly acceptable as long as you hate President Obama, Hillary Clinton and you&#8217;re a rabid gun nut.

Isn&#8217;t that what they&#8217;re saying?

And don&#8217;t give me this, &#8220;Well Nugent said he had the parents&#8217; permission of the underaged girls he slept with&#8221; nonsense. First, while that might be true for some, I seriously doubt he got the permission of every single underaged girl he had sex with. Second, that also doesn&#8217;t excuse the fact that he wrote a song describing his sexual desires for a 13-year-old girl.

Then finally, getting the parents&#8217; permission doesn&#8217;t suddenly negate the fact that Nugent called his addiction to underaged girls &#8220;beautiful&#8221; and the fact that a much older man sought out sexual relationships with girls. Not women &#8211; but girls.

A lot of what Nugent says is comedy/sarcasm. He likes to push the edges with his comments to rile up liberals and raise eyebrows to what "they are doing" behind the scenes.

Mongrel reference to Obama being a mixed breed was "too far" for this "PC society." But he is a private citizen that has the right to say whatever he likes compared to the paid goons at msnbc saying real disgusting shit on the air from a script.

I think they're thrilled that he said it so that they can point at it and say, "holy SHIT, just LOOK at THAT, what did we TELL you about them!"

Not really.

There are some really big issues in this country that don't involve stupid things like guns, idiots that shit their pants to avoid a war, women's privacy, whether black Americans should pony up an id after they register to vote and kicking out 11 million people that were brought here as kids.

We've got a world that's experiencing climate change due to human activities, a government in the lock of big money corporations, and a rather large section of the world intent on booting the US out so they can form little bat shit crazy theocracies.

Those are real problems. And what we are getting from the GOP is distraction.

It's pretty sad.

A lot of what Nugent says is comedy/sarcasm. He likes to push the edges with his comments to rile up liberals and raise eyebrows to what "they are doing" behind the scenes.

Mongrel reference to Obama being a mixed breed was "too far" for this "PC society." But he is a private citizen that has the right to say whatever he likes compared to the paid goons at msnbc saying real disgusting shit on the air from a script.

He sure enough does have the right to say whatever he wants.

And Democrats have the right to map his opinions directly to the GOP because he campaigns for them.

GOP:
The party of sleeping with little girls, shitting and pissing your pants to avoid war, and animal cruelty.

Should go over well.

Yeah it must make them proud to find a lone POS republican that is nearly as big a POS as their POTUS. I suppose when you got nothing, it's exciting to find out your not alone.

Last edited:

I know a lot of people are sick of hearing about Ted Nugent, and I don’t blame them. While he likes to call many people “subhuman,” someone who defecated in his pants to avoid defending his country; admitted to sleeping with underaged girls; became the legal guardian of a 17-year-old girl so he could have sex with her; told the President of the United States to suck on a machine gun and called Hillary Clinton a c*nt defines what it means to be “subhuman.”

And this says nothing about his cruel treatment of animals. Animal cruelty being a trait I’ve always personally associated with scumbags.

Though I’ve noticed something interesting over the last few days as more details about Nugent’s disgusting past have been brought to light – I’ve seen next to nothing in the way of conservatives really condemning him.
<snip>

Basically what this says to me about conservatives is that it’s okay to dodge the draft by crapping your pants and be a self-admitted sexual predator. It’s okay to make a veiled threat to the president’s life. Heck it’s even okay that during the years you admitted to being a sexual predator, you released a song called Jailbait in which you sung about the sexual desires you had for a 13-year-old girl.

All that’s perfectly acceptable as long as you hate President Obama, Hillary Clinton and you’re a rabid gun nut.

Isn’t that what they’re saying?

And don’t give me this, “Well Nugent said he had the parents’ permission of the underaged girls he slept with” nonsense. First, while that might be true for some, I seriously doubt he got the permission of every single underaged girl he had sex with. Second, that also doesn’t excuse the fact that he wrote a song describing his sexual desires for a 13-year-old girl.

Then finally, getting the parents’ permission doesn’t suddenly negate the fact that Nugent called his addiction to underaged girls “beautiful” and the fact that a much older man sought out sexual relationships with girls. Not women – but girls.

I barely knew anything about Ted Nugent until this came to light. I find his past repulsive. Shitting in his pants to avoid serving ... wtf? Cruelty to animals, underage sex? :eusa_hand: I haven't defended him, don't hold him as some kind of Republican idol, and quite frankly don't know why R pols are engaging him. However, his calling the president a 'subhuman mongrel' isn't a racist comment, which is what I originally posted on.

Who else has he called 'subhuman'?

Mr. Nugent should use the title of PRESIDENT subhuman Mongrel when referring to President Obama

it's important to show respect for the office

<snip>

Basically what this says to me about conservatives is that it’s okay to dodge the draft by crapping your pants and be a self-admitted sexual predator. It’s okay to make a veiled threat to the president’s life. Heck it’s even okay that during the years you admitted to being a sexual predator, you released a song called Jailbait in which you sung about the sexual desires you had for a 13-year-old girl.

All that’s perfectly acceptable as long as you hate President Obama, Hillary Clinton and you’re a rabid gun nut.

Isn’t that what they’re saying?

And don’t give me this, “Well Nugent said he had the parents’ permission of the underaged girls he slept with” nonsense. First, while that might be true for some, I seriously doubt he got the permission of every single underaged girl he had sex with. Second, that also doesn’t excuse the fact that he wrote a song describing his sexual desires for a 13-year-old girl.

Then finally, getting the parents’ permission doesn’t suddenly negate the fact that Nugent called his addiction to underaged girls “beautiful” and the fact that a much older man sought out sexual relationships with girls. Not women – but girls.

I barely knew anything about Ted Nugent until this came to light. I find his past repulsive. Shitting in his pants to avoid serving ... wtf? Cruelty to animals, underage sex? :eusa_hand: I haven't defended him, don't hold him as some kind of Republican idol, and quite frankly don't know why R pols are engaging him. However, his calling the president a 'subhuman mongrel' isn't a racist comment, which is what I originally posted on.

Who else has he called 'subhuman'?

He's constantly de-humanizing people that he doesn't agree with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI]Ted Nugent goes OFF on Obama in California - YouTube[/ame]

Here's some vintage Nugent.

Yes we certainly cannot tolerate de-humanizing a president, now can we....

bush_monkey.jpg

Here's some vintage Obama:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1AZHEkmm0g]Mass Blanket Surveillance - Obama is NOT the 'Change' We Believed In - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMjuTZ6f0lM]Confirmed: American Citizens Killed By U.S. Drones - YouTube[/ame]

And you are complaining about a drugged out Rocker railing back at Obama?

Yes we certainly cannot tolerate de-humanizing a president, now can we....

bush_monkey.jpg

Oh Sampson, there you go again.

You know as well as I do that it's entirely different when the democrats do and say the same things directed at the GOP.

Come on, you're a better man than that.

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?

I know what you're talking about, you libturds lost ALL credibility when you depicted President Bush as a chimpanzee, but that's what I love about you low class hypocrites, there ain't no low that's too damn low for you to go.

Forum List

Back