Obama a subhuman mongrel

Just in case it hasn't already been noted, Ted Nugent has apologized for his comment. Additionally, Nugent apologized to the president in that same on air interview with the press, which was conducted over the phone if I'm not mistaken.

David Duke finally resigned as Grand Wizard of the KKK, after he had been banned from entering a half dozen European countries. But the damage had already been done, they still think he's dangerous.

Duke and the race baiting President have a lot in common then..

I agree with everything he said except for the subhuman mongrel, he may have gotten a little carried away there. But I would also add a few things myself such as Anti American, apologist, etc.

Odd. The only anti-American people I ever run into are conservatives who seem quite willing to figuratively burn this country to the ground if they can't get their own way. They're easily recognized by their constant threats of secession or civil war.

here comes the dramatics...yeah sure they want to burn the country down
The Raw Story | Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

BECK: Yes, sir. OK. So you have seen this. Do you really, honestly believe that we have come to a place to where those very senior people in the highest offices of the land, Congress and the White House, really will not do the right thing in the end, that they won’t see the error of their ways?

SCHEUER: No, sir, they will not. Not — the only chance we have as a country right now is for Osama bin Laden to deploy and detonate a major weapon in the United States. Because it’s going to take a grassroots, bottom-up pressure, because these politicians prize their office, prize the praise of the media and the Europeans.
Only — it’s an absurd situation. Again, only Osama can execute an attack which will force Americans to demand that their government protect them effectively, consistently, and with as much violence as necessary.

BECK: Which is why I was thinking this weekend if I were him, that would be the last thing I would do right now.

SCHEUER: Absolutely.

BECK: Michael Scheuer, as always, sir, thank you very much.

SCHEUER: Thank you kindly, Glenn.

obama is a mongrel. Most people in the US are mongrels. I am certainly a mongrel. A mongrel is of two different ethnicities.

Does sub human describe the presidunce? He's evil but there are plenty of evil humans.

Ted Nugent is not posing as the presidunce of the United States. He is a non entity. obama is a maggot eating away at the national intestines.

Here:
Ted Nugent apologizes for Obama 'mongrel' comment - Washington Times

Nugent acknowledged rebukes for his poor judgment
calling them "better men" than himself.

He apologized and clarified he should stick to the specific principles
such as "violating the Constitution" as his main grievance against Obama.

Where has Obama admitted his fault?

* He did acknowledge his poor wording when referring to forcing someone to have a baby out of wedlock as "punishing" someone for a mistake
* he did admit changing his mind about gay marriage (before he went too far and endorse imposing this by law, when he was not forced by law but used his free choice to decide)
* he has yet to admit the ACA mandates are unconstitutional by imposing unequally on people with different beliefs about the Constitutional process, free choice, and states rights

Nugent may make mistakes in judgment, but not to the point he refuses correction.

I also give Jim Carrey credit for apologizing after his video making fun of pro gun rights.

We need to show more respect and encouragement to people to emphasize that corrections are more important than wanting to look tough at the expense of others.

“I do apologize — not necessarily to the president — but on behalf of much better men than myself,” he

You call THAT an apology?

Ted Nugent is not posing as the presidunce of the United States. He is a non entity. obama is a maggot eating away at the national intestines.

Here:

* He did acknowledge his poor wording when referring to forcing someone to have a baby out of wedlock as "punishing" someone for a mistake
* he did admit changing his mind about gay marriage (before he went too far and endorse imposing this by law, when he was not forced by law but used his free choice to decide)
* he has yet to admit the ACA mandates are unconstitutional by imposing unequally on people with different beliefs about the Constitutional process, free choice, and states rights

Nugent may make mistakes in judgment, but not to the point he refuses correction.

I also give Jim Carrey credit for apologizing after his video making fun of pro gun rights.

We need to show more respect and encouragement to people to emphasize that corrections are more important than wanting to look tough at the expense of others.

“I do apologize — not necessarily to the president — but on behalf of much better men than myself,” he

And then later in the "apology" he calls Obama a cockroach.

The Right can't even give an honest apology!

omg, they're still whining over someone calling Obama a mongrel

waaa waaa waa

Now they're demanding you all apologize for Nugent

you see how that works folks? this is how you shut down Freedom of speech

Gawd, "apologies" are so silly, so child-like.

"Ooooh, I'm so sorry for what I said, please forgive me".

Nugent said what he said, he provided even more ammunition for the Democrats by solidifying the GOP's worst stereotypes, and that's that. An "apology" changes nothing.

I really don't understand the point of "apologies".

So says the queen of thin-skin.

You can always tell when Stephanie knows that the rightwing nuts have taken another one on the chin when she tries repeatedly to dismiss the story as unimportant.

Do tell, what exactly is important about one Americans opinion? An American that holds no power over any of us.

I think it's only important to you because it gives you an EXCUSE to be a hack troll.
And that's the point. Nugent can say what he wants, he holds no power over anyone with the exception of alienating his fan base as he is an entertainer...but that is it I don't see him running for any office.

The sort of musings extolled by elected officials that hold power does reflect as to whom they are and should be scrutinized, and if offensive these people in power should be voted out.

Here:

I can't understand how he thinks this "helps" his side. Does he really think it makes people more likely to vote republican?

waaa waaa waa

Hate speech is illegal because it insights violence. But then the Ku Klux Klan is your cup of tea.

he is an entertainer...but that is it I don't see him running for any office.
Remember Ronnie Raygun?

Last edited:

I can't understand how he thinks this "helps" his side. Does he really think it makes people more likely to vote republican?

Most people don't give a crap or have heard what he said..but you all carry on with it...it's been what, two three days already?

pathetic

waaa waaa waa

Hate speech is illegal because it insights violence. But then the Ku Klux Klan is your cup of tea.

So you don't think the KKK should be able to speak?

Most people don't give a crap or have heard what he said..but you all carry on with it...it's been what, two three days already?

pathetic

Get used to it, there's going to be all kinds of ads this year with his nazi rant to expose the mindset of the cons.

waaa waaa waa

So you don't think the KKK should be able to speak?
Not when they are insighting violence. But I love it when cons try to defend them. It makes it clear the vision republicans have for the U.S.. Carry on.

When politicians call on a celebrity to campaign with them it is for the purpose of gaining positive attention that will motivate the base and inspire independent voters and voters sitting on the fence to come over to the campaigners side. It is a positive for the campaigners side and a negative for the opposing side.
When the celebrity makes a foolish remark that brings about a negative response from the public the opposing side can be counted on to take advantage of the situation. What was supposed to be positive for the campaigner with the celebrity is turned into a negative. Always been that way, always will be. Doesn't make a difference which party is which. Hire an asshole to speak for you than be prepared to look like an asshole. Pretty simple and easy to understand concept.

pathetic

Death by a thousand cuts. Republicans can't help themselves

In 2014, Republucans will ask Americans to trust them to run the Senate. This type of Rhetoric does not help them. Democrats have a way of reminding people

waaa waaa waa

Notice how desperately the Right tries to deflect from the dehumanizing "subhuman" insult!

Dehumanization
Dehumanization is a psychological process whereby opponents view each other as less than human and thus not deserving of moral consideration.
The Psychology of Dehumanization
Dehumanization is actually an extension of a less intense process of developing an "enemy image" of the opponent. During the course of protracted conflict, feelings of anger, fear, and distrust shape the way that the parties perceive each other. Adversarial attitudes and perceptions develop and parties begin to attribute negative traits to their opponent. They may come to view the opponent as an evil enemy, deficient in moral virtue, or as a dangerous, warlike monster.
An enemy image is a negative stereotype through which the opposing group is viewed as evil, in contrast to one's own side, which is seen as good. Such images can stem from a desire for group identity and a need to contrast the distinctive attributes and virtues of one's own group with the vices of the "outside" group.[4] In some cases, evil-ruler enemy images form. While ordinary group members are regarded as neutral, or perhaps even innocent, their leaders are viewed as hideous monsters.[5]
Enemy images are usually black and white. The negative actions of one's opponent are thought to reflect their fundamental evil nature, traits, or motives.[6] One's own faults, as well as the values and motivations behind the actions of one's opponent, are usually discounted, denied, or ignored. It becomes difficult to empathize or see where one's opponent is coming from. Meaningful communication is unlikely, and it becomes difficult to perceive any common ground.
Once formed, enemy images tend to resist change, and serve to perpetuate and intensify the conflict. Because the adversary has come to be viewed as a "diabolical enemy," the conflict is framed as a war between good and evil.[7] Once the parties have framed the conflict in this way, their positions become more rigid. In some cases, zero-sum thinking develops as parties come to believe that they must either secure their own victory, or face defeat. New goals to punish or destroy the opponent arise, and in some cases more militant leadership comes into power.
Enemy images are accentuated, according to psychologists, by the process of "projection," in which people "project" their own faults onto their opponents. This means that people or groups who tend to be aggressive or selfish are likely to attribute those traits to their opponents, but not to themselves. This improves one's own self-image and increases group cohesion, but it also escalates the conflict and makes it easier to dehumanize the other side.
Deindividuation facilitates dehumanization as well. This is the psychological process whereby a person is seen as a member of a category or group rather than as an individual. Because people who are deindividuated seem less than fully human, they are viewed as less protected by social norms against aggression than those who are individuated.[8] It then becomes easier to rationalize contentious moves or severe actions taken against one's opponents.
Use the following to cite this article:
Maiese, Michelle. "Dehumanization." Beyond Intractability. Eds. Guy Burgess and Heidi Burgess. Conflict Research Consortium, University of Colorado, Boulder. Posted: July 2003 <http://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/dehumanization/>.

Gawd, "apologies" are so silly, so child-like.

"Ooooh, I'm so sorry for what I said, please forgive me".

Nugent said what he said, he provided even more ammunition for the Democrats by solidifying the GOP's worst stereotypes, and that's that. An "apology" changes nothing.

I really don't understand the point of "apologies".

i just wonder if anyone reads tag lines ?

read mine about apologies...., they don't really mean a damn thing, people still hold grudges..., like the liberfools on this forum. :up:

It’s yet more proof that republicans have nothing of substance to offer.

They seek only to demonize the president and his policies in the pathetic hope that such a tactic will garner them votes, when it fact it only drives voters away.

Forum List

Back