Obama a subhuman mongrel

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?
I agree with everything he said except for the subhuman mongrel, he may have gotten a little carried away there. But I would also add a few things myself such as Anti American, apologist, etc.

Odd. The only anti-American people I ever run into are conservatives who seem quite willing to figuratively burn this country to the ground if they can't get their own way. They're easily recognized by their constant threats of secession or civil war.

here comes the dramatics...yeah sure they want to burn the country down

This is the assertion of prominent Republican Ted Nugent

Ted Nugent hits campaign trail after calling Obama ?subhuman mongrel? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel like the acorn community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America."

How can anyone take this party seriously?
I agree with everything he said except for the subhuman mongrel, he may have gotten a little carried away there. But I would also add a few things myself such as Anti American, apologist, etc.

Odd. The only anti-American people I ever run into are conservatives who seem quite willing to figuratively burn this country to the ground if they can't get their own way. They're easily recognized by their constant threats of secession or civil war.

I think a Mustang kicked you on the head...in fact, I'm almost certain..

:eusa_drool:.. just keep drooling and smiling

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for any evidence whatsoever that Obama is not a sub-human mongrel.
I prefer to think of him as a child of Commies...living the dreams of his father destroying US.
Obama is Jimmy Carter on Steroids.

:udaman:

Obama is 1,000 times more inept and incompetent than Jimmy Cater ever thought to be. And trust me, Carter held the distinction of being the worst ever until Barry came along....

Is there a single liberal who hasn't wet their panties over this issue? Are there any men in the liberal party whos skin isn't paper thin? Any liberal willing to admit that no one on this forum is responsible for the ramblings of another American? Any liberals that will hold their own side to the standards they set for others? Any liberals with integrity?

Is there a single liberal who hasn't wet their panties over this issue? Are there any men in the liberal party whos skin isn't paper thin? Any liberal willing to admit that no one on this forum is responsible for the ramblings of another American? Any liberals that will hold their own side to the standards they set for others? Any liberals with integrity?

No there isn't one, they like to use some no names words to slam other's with

So says the queen of thin-skin.

0 integrity or intelligence detected

This thread could have been over long ago if the conservatives in it had simply come in in the first place and said, yes, that's a terrible indefensible thing to say,

and left it at that.

Why didn't that happen?

well too bad they don't come in and bow down to you people

You all stood up for Maher when he called Sarah Palin a cxxt, Bashir you whined because he resigned over saying Palin should have her mouth shit in and piss in her eyes, you never condemn anything a Democrat say...so tough shit

It's not our job to monitor what people say just like you feel it isn't yours...this thread is nothing more but to stir up hate against Republicans

So, all you people who defended Bill Maher have a right to defend Ted Nugent? Is that what you're trying to say?

And the idiot hater dupe apologized today, said he was over the line. All hater dupes should get a grip. Hating some beliefs is alright, but that's the line. AND LIES SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE, WHICH IS THE RIGHT'S MAJOR PROBLEM. GO UKRAINE. FUNNY HOW DEMOCRACY IS SPREADING WITH OBAMA BEING A CIVIL ROLE MODEL...

How bout some threads about how Obama/Carter clone is kicking some dictator/Putin azz... Or maybe the dupes should cut that stupid bs...

You can always tell when Stephanie knows that the rightwing nuts have taken another one on the chin when she tries repeatedly to dismiss the story as unimportant.

I rest my case LOL you are so too easy.

0 integrity or intelligence detected

You can always tell when Stephanie knows that the rightwing nuts have taken another one on the chin when she tries repeatedly to dismiss the story as unimportant.

Do tell, what exactly is important about one Americans opinion? An American that holds no power over any of us.

I think it's only important to you because it gives you an EXCUSE to be a hack troll.

right, you can tell when the liberals have lost another one when they beat their chest like apes crowing the won something over some stupid thread

here comes the dramatics...yeah sure they want to burn the country down

I said figuratively. Do you need me to provide the definition for you?

I listen to talk radio. The ranting and raving reached apoplectic proportions even prior to the reelection of Obama. It's only increased since then.

Sometimes it's hard to tell who's more shrill. Is it the radio hosts like Mark Levin (who admittedly have/has a financial interest in stirring the pot), or is it the lunatics who call in and rant and rave and talk about how afraid they are? Personally, I think it's the people who call in. I mean, unless they're shills (and I think that at least SOME of them are), then there's one hell of a LOT of kooky people out there who are likely getting their talk radio fix of fear and trepidation from a bunch of multimillionaire talk radio hosts who are actually generating mental illness in many of their listeners.

Last edited:
Ted Nugent is not posing as the presidunce of the United States. He is a non entity. obama is a maggot eating away at the national intestines.

I hear Michelle treats him like a subhuman mongrel...at least it appears that way in public..

Last edited:
Ted Nugent is not posing as the presidunce of the United States. He is a non entity. obama is a maggot eating away at the national intestines.

Here:
Ted Nugent apologizes for Obama 'mongrel' comment - Washington Times

Nugent acknowledged rebukes for his poor judgment
calling them "better men" than himself.

He apologized and clarified he should stick to the specific principles
such as "violating the Constitution" as his main grievance against Obama.

Where has Obama admitted his fault?

* He did acknowledge his poor wording when referring to forcing someone to have a baby out of wedlock as "punishing" someone for a mistake
* he did admit changing his mind about gay marriage (before he went too far and endorse imposing this by law, when he was not forced by law but used his free choice to decide)
* he has yet to admit the ACA mandates are unconstitutional by imposing unequally on people with different beliefs about the Constitutional process, free choice, and states rights

Nugent may make mistakes in judgment, but not to the point he refuses correction.

I also give Jim Carrey credit for apologizing after his video making fun of pro gun rights.

We need to show more respect and encouragement to people to emphasize that corrections are more important than wanting to look tough at the expense of others.

Just in case it hasn't already been noted, Ted Nugent has apologized for his comment. Additionally, Nugent apologized to the president in that same on air interview with the press, which was conducted over the phone if I'm not mistaken.

David Duke finally resigned as Grand Wizard of the KKK, after he had been banned from entering a half dozen European countries. But the damage had already been done, they still think he's dangerous.

Forum List

Back